mtbr member
    Dec 2005

anyone know how to get ahold of Eugene from Oakridge?

hey all-

My case-of-the-stolen-monkey work continues. I was wondering if you all know how to get ahold of Eugene up in Oakridge. I know he works at the shop up there but they are closed during the week. I was gonna try and talk him out of some close-up pictures he took of my bike after the ACM2 prior to it's theft. ok- thanks

tristan

Tree Hugger
    Quote Originally Posted by tristan
    hey all-

My case-of-the-stolen-monkey work continues. I was wondering if you all know how to get ahold of Eugene up in Oakridge. I know he works at the shop up there but they are closed during the week. I was gonna try and talk him out of some close-up pictures he took of my bike after the ACM2 prior to it's theft. ok- thanks

tristan
    Try emailing Shiggy, or call the Trailhead Cafe in Oakridge and see if they have his phone #. Their number is (541) 782-2223.
    I love mankind - it's people I can't stand. ~Charles M. Schulz

meatier showers
    ... I know he works at the shop up there but they are closed during the week....tristan
    Just because they're closed doesn't mean they won't answer the phone. Willamette Mountain Mercantile = 782-1800.

--Sparty
    disciplesofdirt.org
    Remember who
    you wanted to be.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrat
    Jaybo... quit *****ing and move to Texas

mtbr member
    Tristan,

You may have just hit their closed day, (not sure which one(s) that would be but sparty has the idea. Call them during regular business hours (9-6, I think).

Bset of luck on getting some progress on your retrieval. Did you notify the eBay folks?

High Speed Botanist

Out of interest...

What is the proof that the bike on ebay was actually yours? Any certain marks? Is that a custom wheel that the guy was selling with it? Just wondering since I don't think i've heard anything direct. I've got video of you riding it, it's a bit muddy though Good luck.

mtbr member

email

hey all-

tristan

I have an email for him, send me a note at bikinjoe@rio.com and I will forward it to you.

R..
    Just the Pictures

The Shop

The Blog

Time To Ride,
    General Coonskins