mtbr member
    Apr 2009

Any riding around Grants Pass

Headed down to grants pass in a week. Was wondering if there is any trails that are open this time of year? Don't need anything epic, just want to get out and ride if I have the time.

Thanks

mtbr member
    GP local here.
    There's a good trail network called Cathedral Hills. If you google maps Grants Pass Golf Club the trail heads/ parking lot are passed the golf course about 3/4 of a mile.
    http://www.blm.gov/or/resources/recr...HFINAL_PDF.pdf

If you are looking for some more technical trails (jumps, ladders, drops, etc.) I can give you directions. Not as big of a network as Cathedral Hills so if you're looking to spend the day there you'll probably need to push to the top a few times...

If you want to venture out of town a little there's some nice singletrack towards the lower Rogue river area.
    Ride your bike and be happy.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Thanks BikeAdvocate. Will check this area out this trip. Later on will give you a pm and maybe a ride?

mtbr member
    For sure, man. I'd love to show you around a bit.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Want to ride friday? I will be up from Humboldt for the weekend, looking for a riding buddy.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    ****. I am headed down friday evening.

mtbr member
    Saturday there is a 30% chance of rain high of 55*. Will probably be few scattered showers based on how it has been for the passed week. Though today was awesome.

I'm game for riding Saturday if either of you guys are up for it. Shoot me a PM if you want to.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    bad thing about this trip for me is that the schedual is out of my hands. Helping future father in-law look for a house. So working around him.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Checked out cathedral hills on Saturday afternoon. Fun. Easy enjoyment technical wise, but had a couple good lung busters, well at least for me. Looking forward to getting the g-friend out there.