mtbr member

Alpine? Oakridge conditions

Anyone been out to ride Alpine lately? It's been pretty mild and looking to see how the trail conditions are, if it's even clear. Hoping to get out there this weekend if it looks good.
    Thanks for any recent info you can provide!

mtbr member

Good to go

It's good at the top of Jedi, at least. We were up there last weekend to do Alpine->Tire Mtn->Winberry, which was all clear of snow and in surprisingly good shape.

mtbr member
    Good deal! Thanks for the update. The nice weather should help it dry out even more.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    rode the same thing as charcist today and it was totally beautiful! couldn't be better.

mtbr member
    Man I shouldn't have opened and read this thread. Gonna be a bit before I can make it up there and I have been thinking about alpine for a while now. Even been watching youtube videos of Alpine in desperation. Thanks for update though, maybe a quick trip should be in my near future. I'm just finishing up building my new 575 and it needs some miles thrown on it, no place better to do that than Oakridge.

mtbr member
    Rode it today and it was perfect. I've never seen such chocolate colored dirt (you know.. brownie color....). There was a few downed trees that about ejected me, but other then that it was pretty awesome. This was my first time out and we shuttled it. I'll be back for more soon!

the crappy cell phone pics do it no justice.
    It's a good time for good times

mtbr member
    Great pics...that view is awesome

mtbr member
    Thanks again for the updates! It made the decision to drive down a lot easier and was an awesome ride. It's hard to believe it is February.

ride the moment
    Last Saturday we rode from the covered bridge up 1910 to Jedi and then down. It was really nice. Great weather and the trail was in GREAT shape. Whoever has been working on the Jedi section thank you. Those berms are sweet.
    Just because you read a book it don't make you conscious. - MC Lush