Making fat cool since '71

All Comers Meet...Please carpool, please.

I don't say please a lot when there's not chocolate involved...but please, if you can: carpool this Sunday.
    We're expecting a large turnout...this is one of the coolest free events in Mountain Biking. We love to show off our trails at WhyPass almost as much as we love to ride 'em and by the number of folks who have been coming each year, you love 'em to. Parking is always a PITA for ACM and to ease that prostate exam sensation (ladies, I'll let you insert your own gyno-exam horror story here) we would love to see as many folks per vehicle as possible.

Using this post as a spot for arranging carpools makes some sense. There's one on our site as well if you wanna use that.

Thanks folks; we have chili, Ninkasi beer, bonfire(s), potluck, singletrack, and a good chance at good weather...this is gonna be epic.

Brock...
    Are the wheels roundish? Ride it.

Disciples Of Dirt, come ride with us.

Tree Hugger
    Don't let the weather scare you away. Trail conditions are great, and abit of snow will just make things more fun.
    I love mankind - it's people I can't stand. ~Charles M. Schulz

mtbr member
    If you are west of Veneta or east of Florence and need a ride to ACM8 PM me by 10pm. I can haul two more riders, leaving Florence at 7:45am.
    Happy Trails
    Jolly

DOD Member
    Somewhere north of 150 folks braved the weather and had a fantastic time. Great trails, great people, great food/beer after.....and slick roads getting too and from.

Check out our site for some pics and stories. disciplesofdirt.org
    MaxSteel

Heck yes! Officially, 151...yes, 151...and I KNOW there were some that didn't sign in or find me afterwards to ask about signing in. We had folks from all over Oregon AND some from Washington and two intrepid souls from California! Drove there in a blizzard, saw blue sky, had to remove all but the top layer, stayed pretty darn clean until the last 1/2 mile...crazy.
    Thanks to everyone who showed, rode, laughed and made this THE BEST ACM EVER!

Brock...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaKlyde View Post
    Heck yes! Officially, 151...yes, 151...and I KNOW there were some that didn't sign in or find me afterwards to ask about signing in. We had folks from all over Oregon AND some from Washington and two intrepid souls from California! Drove there in a blizzard, saw blue sky, had to remove all but the top layer, stayed pretty darn clean until the last 1/2 mile...crazy.
    Thanks to everyone who showed, rode, laughed and made this THE BEST ACM EVER!

Brock...
    weren't there 3 from cali including pokey?

Pokey isn't a Californicator...he just works there for now.

Brock...

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    Brock,

Sorry, I forgot about the Waiver and my friend Andrew and I showed up late to the party and pretty much were our own two man crew that didn't finish up until much later than everyone else. So add us to the uncounted.

Quote Originally Posted by ImaKlyde View Post
    Pokey isn't a Californicator...he just works there for now.

Brock...