mtbr member
    Mar 2012

accommodations near bend

Was thinking of coming to Bend for the Better Ride camp and just tent camping as I'm from out of town. Now the wife would like to go which means a roof, running water and electricity are needed. All the state park cabins are reserved. Does anyone know of any small private cabins that are inexpensive? Or other options? We would arrive on Sept 26th and leave on the 30th.

Thanks!

Nat
    Solo contendre
    Some of these B&Bs are really inexpensive: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/890899

I know these folks. Their house is sweet, and it's right near the trails: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/890899

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    7th Mtn Resort: Seventh Mountain Resort. Minutes from Mt. Bachelor and Bend, Oregon amid the Cascade Range

We are a ride in/ride out (as in singletrack right out the door) resort and we now have a mini bike park.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    7th Mtn Resort: Seventh Mountain Resort. Minutes from Mt. Bachelor and Bend, Oregon amid the Cascade Range

We are a ride in/ride out (as in singletrack right out the door) resort and we now have a mini bike park.
    What are the rates over there?

I should be out riding
    Sep 2004

Re: accommodations near bend

I like the entrada on century. Trails in two directions from the parking lot and reasonable rates. Always seems to have Mtn bikers there too.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    I believe the Entrada is around $90 per night. Condos at 7th Mountain Resort can be had for around $100 per night, but then you add on taxes and at least a $50 cleaning fee, and the price gets up there.

I'd try Airbnb.com. The best deals I've seen are there. And I've done a ton of research too.

And if you don't mind Sunriver, there's a place there called thepinesatsunriver.com where you can get a 1bd condo for $84 per night, plus a $40 cleaning fee, taxes included so long as you book under 40 days from arrival.
    Noogie...Noogie...Noogie.

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StreamRider View Post
    What are the rates over there?
    I own a condo here so I don't really know. Someone prob knows better than me that answer.