mtbr member

4th of July Week in Sunriver, need trail/loop/ride Recommendations

Hi,
    Perhaps my search skills suck or I'm just not finding what I am looking for, but I have a large group of cycling families renting a home in Sunriver for the week of the 4th. I am hoping to get some recommendations 3-4 of the must do trails or rides in the greater area. We are planning on riding at least 5 days during our visit. The women are all sport level cyclists and the men are all more or less expert level. We are looking for 3-4 loops or must do trails that we need to ride while we are there. Our hope is for 2 hour loops everyday with different trails and then we would have a day or two to re-ride what we really liked. Thanks for any input,

Darth

mtbr member
    Wanoga Complex of trails. You can get a map and information at Pine Mountain Sports.

Bens upper trail, Tiddlywinks trail, Skyliner Trail, McKenzie River Trail.

Nat
    mtbr member
    -Wanoga complex: up Tyler's Traverse > Kiwa Butte > Tiddlywinks towards Wanoga sno-park > down Funner > Larsen's > down Tyler's to car (approximately 2 - 2.5 hours)

-Skyliner trailhead > up Tumalo Ridge > up Swede Ridge > down South Fork > Tumalo Creek trail > finish Skyliner TH (approximately 1.5 - 2 hours)

-Skyliner TH > Tumalo Creek trail > up North Fork > Metolius/Windigo > down Farewell > Tumalo Creek trail > finish Skyliner TH (approximately 1.5 - 2 hours). Note: Met/Win has not been cleared of blowdown yet, so check in again immediately prior to riding.

mtbr member
    Thanks for the recommendations, hit a ton of trails last week. We ended up riding mostly the Wanoga stuff, but it was fantastic and was so much fun. Spent one day at Phils complex, but with kids only had a few hours each morning and riding/shuttling from Sunriver worked out best. Ended up with about 130 of dirt miles last week, so all in all a fantastic week of dirt. Funner from the top might have been my favorite, but it was all so fun.