mtbr member

You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?

Since there is no Planet X forum, I will start this here. Just picked up a Dirty Harry frame to build an XC race bike for smoother tracks. I raced a Carbon Titus Rockstar all last season, I raced Cat 2 all season and did very well, I've been told by the local race organizers that I have to move to Cat 1 for our local (non USA Cycling) events. I will most likely race Cat 2 at Sea Otter as I am not qualified to race Cat 1. I got this frame from Michael and Vince at Planet X in Portland. Its a large and weighs 1163 grams. Hopefully I will get some time to build it up tomorrow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?-p1030164.jpg  

You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?-p1030167.jpg  

Just Ride!
    Looks like a great foundation for a race rig. Add a set of carbon wheels, 1x drivetrain, a SID fork and you've got a rocket!

mtbr member

Got it built up

21.92 lbs as it sits. The wheels are off my current full suspension Carbon Titus Rockstar. I will be putting either Stans new carbon Valor or Loaded's new carbon hoops on it before next season, that with a new front derailleur & lighter tires should bring it right to the 21 lbs mark.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?-p1030171.jpg  

You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?-p1030169.jpg  

You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?-p1030172.jpg  

You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?-p1030173.jpg  

You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?-p1030176.jpg  

You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?-p1030177.jpg  

You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?-p1030179.jpg  

You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?-p1030178.jpg  

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Very nice bike! Have thousands of problem-free miles with it!
    ___
    2012 On-One Inbred 29er (custom ht w/2x10, trail, fun & race bike)
    2013 On-One Lurcher Carbon SS (in progress)

mtbr member
    Well Done!!
    "foot to pedal, wheel to dirt, there is no substitute for the act of riding "

mtbr member
    Nov 2010

You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?

Nice bike! Light. And I like the gray/black color scheme of the frame.