default title

New question here. U.S. Customer, Order from U.S. or U.K.?

I'm planning to order a LTD SS 29er Inbred to replace my Apple Sauce Green Swapout frame. Total with shipping comes out to about $25 less if I order directly from the UK site (and they've got those sweet caps for <$4!), and if I order from the US site apparently the frame would be shipped to the US store from the UK, and then shipped to me.

SO, it seems ordering directly from the UK could be a little quicker, being direct, and will run ~$25 cheaper. However I can't seem to determine rather or not any import/customs fees would apply or if there are any other applicable stipulations.

Pros, cons, thoughts, opinions, experiences?
    ___
    _

mtbr member
    I'm in the same boat. I emailed them yesterday, and got a response this morning saying that they have no control over import/custom fees, so they couldn't give me an estimate on what that might be.
    "If you suck, that means I'm better. The more you suck, the better I am. So. Let me count the ways you suck." - Scribb

mtbr member
    May 2008
    For 25 bucks I would just order from the US site to not have to worry what the duties and taxes will be.