aka "SirLurkAlot"
    Mar 2010

Ti Inbred 29er Anyone?

This is a long shot but...........

So, after lots and lots of 29ers, I went back to the Inbred as I missed mine terribly. I love it. I use a 100 mm fork and it's my "go to" bike. My Milk Money sees very little use compared to it.

Many feel the geometry is dated. Maybe it is but I love it.

I want a Tinbred and have searched for about a year. Before I go custom Ti with the exact geometry of the Inbred, does anyone know where I can find one for sale?

My other option is to throw some money at my current frame with some nice components instead. I like the ride of the steel but the wheels especially are rather heavy and a little more compliance would be nice. I weigh just over 150lbs and ride a medium. I would go with some lighter wheels either way.

Thanks in advance.

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶[$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)$]

Here you go...

Quote Originally Posted by hsakkire View Post
    This is a long shot but...........

So, after lots and lots of 29ers, I went back to the Inbred as I missed mine terribly. I love it. I use a 100 mm fork and it's my "go to" bike. My Milk Money sees very little use compared to it.

Many feel the geometry is dated. Maybe it is but I love it.

I want a Tinbred and have searched for about a year. Before I go custom Ti with the exact geometry of the Inbred, does anyone know where I can find one for sale?

My other option is to throw some money at my current frame with some nice components instead. I like the ride of the steel but the wheels especially are rather heavy and a little more compliance would be nice. I weigh just over 150lbs and ride a medium. I would go with some lighter wheels either way.

Thanks in advance.
    On-One Inbred 29er One Off Titanium Sample Frame

You could probably get one custom made for much less (check the Triton Bikes thread) but this thing looks and sounds pretty cool.

Not sure if we're gonna' see another new Ti On One any time soon. They seem to have sold out all of their road and mountain Van Nicholas-made Ti frames and no updates on any new ones. I'm guessing they move all the Ti stuff over to the Titus brand.

aka "SirLurkAlot"
    Mar 2010
    Thanks Mondo. I appreciate the thought but that's a lot of dough and out of my budget.

I think that I will start with a nice wheel set and keep looking for now.