mtbr member
    Jul 2010

Summer Season Geometry

I have a 2010 On One 456 Summer Season and canít find the geometry for it.
    Since they are sold out now in UK they took all the info down and the US site does not list any of the specs. Does anyone have the specs on the Summer Season?

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    Google "on one 456 summer season geometry".
    Seems like no one really knows. Sounds like it is 2 degrees slacker than a 456.

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Yeah I already did. I was more hoping that Brant or Shiggy would have it. If they don't chime in I may just send an e-mail to customer service. I thought if it was posted here then it would come up when someone else did a search for it later on.

mtbr member
    Any listed geometry I've seen lately is largely nonsense.
    It is indeed 2deg slacker than a standard 456.
    What size is it you have, and what fork length do you have, and do you want static or sagged geometry.
    I'll work it out for you.

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    I have the 14 with a 120mm fork. I remember the specs they had on their website was for a 120mm fork. This morning I was wondering what my seat angle was and found out the geometry was not available anymore. I wanted to lower the fork to 100mm since I ride XC all the time to see how the bike was with a steeper seat angle. Also a little concerned about what it will do to the BB height but Iím just messing around anyways. I have trouble getting up some of the steeper hills around here on my Summer Season. Though this might make it a little easier. Front keeps popping up which is an issue I donít have on a more XC type bike.
    Sagged geometry please.
    Thanks.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by chilly79 View Post
    I have the 14 with a 120mm fork. I remember the specs they had on their website was for a 120mm fork. This morning I was wondering what my seat angle was and found out the geometry was not available anymore. I wanted to lower the fork to 100mm since I ride XC all the time to see how the bike was with a steeper seat angle. Also a little concerned about what it will do to the BB height but Iím just messing around anyways. I have trouble getting up some of the steeper hills around here on my Summer Season. Though this might make it a little easier. Front keeps popping up which is an issue I donít have on a more XC type bike.
    Sagged geometry please.
    Thanks.
    120mm static assumes 493mm fork length
    66.2head, 71.7seat, 0.5in bb drop, 13in bb height (nominal)

120mm sagged, assumes 493mm fork length sagged 25% (30mm)
    67.7head, 73.2seat, 0.9in bb drop, 12.6in bb height (nominal)

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Thanks that gives me what I need. I was worried about the BB height but it looks like it will be plenty high enough.

more beers, less gears
    Mar 2010
    hi, sorry to pull it up again.
    i've got a 16" summer season with a 140mm rs pike in it and would like to know the geometry (head angle, seat angle, bb height etc.)
    and i tried to measure the reach and had around 410mm. could that be correct?
    cheers

edit: unsagged would be fine