mtbr member
    Jun 2009

quick question...what happen to 456 Ti...got a friend looking for 1...

Is the 456 ti no longer in production ? What happen to it....got a friend looking for 1....

I am riding one myself...

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶[$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)$]
    Quote Originally Posted by magpies14 View Post
    Is the 456 ti no longer in production ? What happen to it....got a friend looking for 1....

I am riding one myself...
    Seem to recall Brant mentioning that they were planning to tweak the geometry on that frame so maybe they cleared out the last of the older geometry and are now between production runs.

Also worth noting that I can't seem to find any Ti frames on either the On-One or Planet X sites at this point. I had my eye on a Ti Planet X Sportive road frame for a while so I've been monitoring their sales and that bike is missing as well.

Couple years ago when On-One/Planet X switched from Lynskey to VanNic there was also a period of months where the Ti frames went missing from both sites as well. Maybe I'm reading too much into this but maybe they are switching providers again. It would be nice to see them sourcing their frames from Lynskey again

All That is Man
    I wanted one too, but ended up with the carbon since I couldn't find one.
    John

a tight kick sound
    Quote Originally Posted by MondoRides View Post
    Seem to recall Brant mentioning that they were planning to tweak the geometry on that frame so maybe they cleared out the last of the older geometry and are now between production runs.

Also worth noting that I can't seem to find any Ti frames on either the On-One or Planet X sites at this point. I had my eye on a Ti Planet X Sportive road frame for a while so I've been monitoring their sales and that bike is missing as well.

Couple years ago when On-One/Planet X switched from Lynskey to VanNic there was also a period of months where the Ti frames went missing from both sites as well. Maybe I'm reading too much into this but maybe they are switching providers again. It would be nice to see them sourcing their frames from Lynskey again
    ditto

removing nudity
    I'm pretty sure on-one.uk had Ti 456 when I started looking at them a little under a month ago but they aren't there now.

They are doing a killer deal on a Van Nicholas Ti frame at the moment if you are still looking for that commuter Mondorides.

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶[$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)$]
    Yeah, saw that yesterday but unfortunately nothing in my size. Good deals tho
    ٩(●̮̮̃̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃̃)۶ ٩(̯)۶