Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dtheo View Post
    does anyone else have a problem with the seatpost not clamping enough?
    I'm hoping it's the clamp, so let me know which ones work for you

thanks
    I use a Thomson seatpost clamp on my Lurcher and I did not fasten the bolt above the limit, which is only 2.8 Nm. Works fine. My seatpost is a RaceFace ride xc.
    On my road bike, when the carbon seatpost always slipped into the seat tube, I tried Richey liquid torque, the issue was solved with it. Maybe this special grease could help to you as well.
    Ritchey Liquid Torque

An another possible issue which was reported earlier here, some of the 31.6mm Thomson Elite seatposts have a bit less diameter than the specification. Do you have a Thomson?
    ___
    2016 Canyon Grand Canyon CF SL 8.9 tuned (fully-rigid, 1x11)
    https://www.strava.com/athletes/2373507

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dtheo View Post
    does anyone else have a problem with the seatpost not clamping enough?
    I'm hoping it's the clamp, so let me know which ones work for you

thanks
    Using the on-one 34.9mm clamp with a specialized command Post dropper post. No issues with slipping
    On-One 6061T6 Forged Alloy Seatclamp Bolt Up | On - One

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    On-One Lurcher...-image.jpgI have a cheap sette non quick release style one and it hasn't ever slipped

Also had some time to work on my bike and got my new rigid fork on. No ride report yet

only took me four try's to get the pic to work. I am getting better

Time to go farther
    Aug 2004
    No slipping. Thomson masterpiece, stock clamp and a touch of carbon paste.
    On-One Lurcher SS
    Speedway Cycles Fatback Ti SS
    1984 Trek 560
    http://slipangles.blogspot.com/ - It's supposed to be fun

mtbr member

On-One Lurcher...

I got a black Lurcher frame off planet x usa several months ago. I've recently gotten around to transferring all the parts to compete it and rode it for the first time today. It was amazing. 11 miles of technical rocky trail 1000ft of elevation gain. I went from an aluminum gravity frame to this.

Velocity blunt sl rims, bb7s, slx crank, on one mary bar, rockshox silver tk fork.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails On-One Lurcher...-uploadfromtaptalk1422250762564.jpg  

Oat
    Quote Originally Posted by Pivvay View Post
    I like this picture of my Lurcher from the fall. More upgrades and such coming throughout the winter and spring.
    Attachment 859479
    Nice Orca!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by grammy View Post
    Thanks guys for the heads up..

Well here's what i will do. install the fox fork 120mm and ride the bike and if i see that i'm not comfortable i will have the fork adjusted to 100mm. I hope to finish the built this weekend and will post the picture here once it is done..

by the way a 20mm difference is only 0.787 inch. it is less than an inch. i'm not sure what that means but seems to me not a big difference. just my opinion.

thanks guys for your inputs.
    Another thing to keep in mind is crown to axle dimensions. I know my Manitou fork is 120mm and the crown to axle is the same size as a SR Suntour 100mm fork. So there is a little more to it then just travel. I prefer a 120mm with a little more damping.
    ***** Don't tell ask! *****

mtbr member
    These frames seam like an incredible deal. Does anyone know what kind of warranty on one has? I couldn't find anything on the site. I was going to buy a Chinese carbon then came across this.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaxwell View Post
    These frames seam like an incredible deal. Does anyone know what kind of warranty on one has? I couldn't find anything on the site. I was going to buy a Chinese carbon then came across this.
    As far as I remember, 2 Years Warranty. You also get a crash replacement with 50% discount.
    Yep, I just found it, you can find all info here: Warranty | Help | On-One Bikes

I also ride a Lurcher. According to my Strava logs, I rode it 6500 kms without an issue. Including some really though tours and races in the Alps. ...and I use it with an On-One rigid fork, so - apart from my arms and legs - only the wheels can absorb the impacts - and my Lurcher does its job quite well!
    ___

mtbr member
    I freaking love my Lurcher frame. Seriously i usually don't get all sentimental about my bikes but i kind of want to cherish this frame like a child. It feels and performs so amazing.

mtbr member
    It seams they only have a 21" frame available in the color I want. Anyone know the stand over for the 21"? I know some have said their standovers are higher then normal and I have long arms so ETT is good just want to make sure I have clearance for the jewels. Thanks if anyone knows.

mtbr member
    I got the 21". I'm 6'5 and this frame fits like a glove. That being said I'm not comfortable on most xl frames and some l frames have felt to small. This frame is perfect for me though. I don't know the exact measurements though sorry.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Chainstay clearance mm ? 29+
    There some new 29+ tires out , that might squeeze in on a 35mm rim
    What is the chainstay clearance i n mm ? For the lurcher ?
    The vee trax fatty squeezed in a el marichi , so there is hope.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rschultz101 View Post
    Chainstay clearance mm ? 29+
    There some new 29+ tires out , that might squeeze in on a 35mm rim
    What is the chainstay clearance i n mm ? For the lurcher ?
    The vee trax fatty squeezed in a el marichi , so there is hope.
    I haven't got clearance issues with 2.25 and 2.35 Nobby Nics on ZTR Arch EX rim (21mm internal). I have ridden them between 1.5-1.6 bar. At least 7-8 mm space is still remaning to the chainstays, both sides. However, on extra wide rims like 30+mm I would expect clearance issues, especially with 2.3+ wide tires. Low tire pressure and agressive cornering can emphasize this effect.
    ___

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Chainstay clearance, any chance to just measure it ?

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    If you aren't in a hurry, I'll try to take a photo with ruler tomorrow (middle european tomorrow)

mtbr member
    Nov 2007

On-One Lurcher...

Any one else running the lurcher with the single speed drop,out having issues with chain tension? My rear wheel has a 135x12mm hub and I tried using 2 different types of reducer axles and no matter how tight I try to tighten the nuts, seems like chain looses tension after a couple rides. I finally gave up and bought some chain tugs and installed on both drop outs and seems like the wheel,is still slipping., how is that even possible? The tugs should prevent the wheel from sliding forward right? Anyways, just curious if anyone has the same issue. Wondering if getting new drop outs might help

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by pwu_1 View Post
    Any one else running the lurcher with the single speed drop,out having issues with chain tension? My rear wheel has a 135x12mm hub and I tried using 2 different types of reducer axles and no matter how tight I try to tighten the nuts, seems like chain looses tension after a couple rides. I finally gave up and bought some chain tugs and installed on both drop outs and seems like the wheel,is still slipping., how is that even possible? The tugs should prevent the wheel from sliding forward right? Anyways, just curious if anyone has the same issue. Wondering if getting new drop outs might help
    I am using Hadley 10 mm thru bolts with a surly chain tug on the drive side only. I have not had any issues with slipping after many long rides and races.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    I'm using DT Swiss' 10mm thru bolt system with RWS thru bolt. This one:
    On-One Lurcher...-rws_thru_bolt_alu_ta_10_135-1-.png
    My rear hub is DT Swiss' 350 with 10mm QR end caps. I also use Surly Tuggnut, only at drive-side. I haven't had any issue so far.

If you have 135x12mm hub as you mentioned, the good news is, there is an adaptor which should solve your issues. SunRinglé offers a 135mm Rear Conversion Axle which can be put right into a 135x12mm system and from this point, you can use your wheel in any QR dropout or in SwapOut.
    135mm Rear Conversion Axle | SUNringlé
    On-One Lurcher...-sun-ringle-punch-dirt-jump-wheels-alloy-axle01-600x450.jpg

As Singlespeedrider mentioned, a Surly Tuggnut on the Drive-side would help a lot (or On-One's Chaintug).
    ___

Time to go farther
    Aug 2004
    No issues here. Are you 100% sure the chain is loosening due to the dropouts? I've had quite a few other things mess with it.
    On-One Lurcher SS
    1984 Trek 560

mtbr member
    Nov 2007

On-One Lurcher...

I really don't know what is happening. All I know is I tighten the chain, then a couple of rides later the chain is loose. Though before I installed the chaintug I did feel the wheel slip in the drop out. But I have chaintugs on both drop out now and still having issues so not sure what to think. Will prolly take it apart tomorrow and check it again

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    I really don't know what is happening. All I know is I tighten the chain, then a couple of rides later the chain is loose. Though before I installed the chaintug I did feel the wheel slip in the drop out. But I have chaintugs on both drop out now and still having issues so not sure what to think. Will prolly take it apart tomorrow and check it again
    Post a pic of your setup. It might be something obvious that is just being over looked. I have used the halo bolt on style skewer. It definately isn't as thick as the ones you guys posted, but it only slipped once on the first ride. I tightend it really tight the next time and haven't had a problem since.

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Did you mark the position you bolted on the rear wheel in? What 'm trying to say is: Are you sure the wheel slips? Or do you have a chain that gets streched longer and longer? May sound silly but maybe worth a try.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    This has been happening to me as well but honestly I have been just chalking it up to chain stretch. I have had to deal with this on every single speed I have owned to some degree and maybe it's my fault for not diagnosing the actual problem, but I just check it and tighten it up after every few rides.

I like the suggestion about marking the dropout to see if the wheel is actually slipping or if it's something else.

Time to go farther
    Aug 2004
    Ive found tension changes for a lot of reasons. Bearing wear, chain being dirty or clean, cog wear, slipping bolts, etc. I have no issue with slipping on my lurcher or any other horizontal dropout bike i've owned.
    On-One Lurcher SS
    1984 Trek 560

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    Ok, time for update. So I took the suggestion above and marked the drop-out and suprisingly, it doesn't seem to be moving at all.
    So I guess the chain is stretching? Anyway, I guess I'll just keep tightening it every few rides and see what happens

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Same thing happens on my horizontal drop out Scandal with a Chris King SS rear hub that has Fun Bolts, I'm also using 1 On One chain tug, on the drive side.

I really crank those fun bolts up tight, with a long 8mm Allen key, so its hard to beleive that the hub is moving, yet I still get a dropped chain after 5 -6 rides.

I think running a NW chainring may help. I run an Oval chainring, which may accentuate the problem due to the chain going a bit loose, twice per revolution.
    Lapierre XR29ei, Chris King LB Carbon, XTR 1 X 10
    Planet X Dirty Harry
    Chiner 29er SS

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    Ok, time for update. So I took the suggestion above and marked the drop-out and suprisingly, it doesn't seem to be moving at all.
    So I guess the chain is stretching? Anyway, I guess I'll just keep tightening it every few rides and see what happens
    I think there could be other causes too. Maybe the dropouts slipping around in the frame?

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    Here's another data point for you guys: I am using the wheelset from my old Niner with the old-design EBB shell thingy. I have Chris King hubs with fun bolts. The same thing used to happen on my Niner. I always thought it was that bottom bracket shell slipping because those frames have fixed (not horizontal) dropouts.

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    I'm running the absolute black oval chain ring but I've had this issue before I changed to the oval ring. Good thing is I haven't dropped a chain since I started using the lunar bikes quick-cog. It's just annoying to hear the chain slapping against the chainstay when I'm going through the rough stuff

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Do you run a brand new chain? And what type of chain is it? Some chains tend to stretch massively when they are new and then settle at some point.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Havi View Post
    Do you run a brand new chain? And what type of chain is it? Some chains tend to stretch massively when they are new and then settle at some point.
    This is a good point. My chain is fairly new and it did seem to get pretty loose right when I put it on before settling down a little bit. Now I have to tighten every few rides when at first it was every ride.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    My Lurcher, current setup. It is geared this time, converted from SingleSpeed because of the training season.

Pics, with winter tires and winter wheelset:
    On-One Lurcher...-11085066_678782255583549_1644636739_n.jpg
    On-One Lurcher...-11055721_1563048900622952_929738536_n.jpg
    On-One Lurcher...-11084700_447468315429717_851668966_n.jpg

Race setup details (different wheelset+tire you can see on the pics):
    part weight (g)
    Frame Lurcher 29er 19,5" 1,586
    Headset Smoothie Mixer 159
    Fork On-One tapered 638
    Headset spacer 5mm + 2x10mm carbon, Look 10
    Front Shifter Shimano XTR I-Spec B 192
    Rear Shifter Shimano XTR I-Spec B
    Front Deraill. Shimano XTR direct mount 113
    Rear Derailleur Shimano XTR Sh+ 208
    Front Wheel DT XR331 29 697
    Rear Wheel DT XR331 29 799
    Front Brake Shimano XTR BR-M988 trail 245
    Rear Brake Shimano XTR BR-M988 trail 265
    Front disc Shimano SM-RT86 160mm 124
    Rear disc Shimano SM-RT86 160mm 124
    Front Brake ad. Shimano IS-F160+bolts 16
    Rear Brake ad. Shimano IS-R160 18
    Cog Shimano XTR 11-36, 10s 272
    Bottom Bracket Shimano BB91-41A PressFit 74
    Cranks Shimano XTR FC-M980+Stages 560 (Stages Power Meter, XTR, 175mm)
    Crank bolts Shimano XTR 21
    Front chainring 24x36 Shimano 84
    Stem FSA OS-150 3-D 80mm +/-6° 145
    Handlebar Truvativ T30 flat Noir 700 182
    Bar end plugs Ritchey WCS 4
    Grips Ritchey WCS foam grips 26
    Quick release Fulcrum QR/135mm 74
    Seatpost Race Face Ride XC 295
    Seatpost clamp Thomson 34.9 29
    Saddle Selle Italia SLR XC 175
    Front tire Rocket Ron SSkin 29x2.25 574
    Rear tire Continental Race King 2.2 ProT 614
    Tubeless rim s. (not measured) ~20
    chain KMC 10s SL 260
    tire sealant Joe's super sealant 2x70 ml 140
    chainstay prot. noname ?
    mudguard tape:-) 4

Weight WITHOUT PEDALS: 8725
    Pedals Shimano XT 338
    OVERALL: 9,063
    ___

mtbr member
    Curious as to how long you guys Lurcher frames have lasted you. I loooovvveee the Lurchers frame geometry but it's my first cf frame and get nervous it'll break sooner rather than later.

About to convert mine to a 1x10 for the warmer months coming up, Can't wait.

Time to go farther
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Awshucks View Post
    Curious as to how long you guys Lurcher frames have lasted you. I loooovvveee the Lurchers frame geometry but it's my first cf frame and get nervous it'll break sooner rather than later.

About to convert mine to a 1x10 for the warmer months coming up, Can't wait.
    Mine Has about 6000 miles so far. Handful of hard crashes, some chips and scrapes. Still going strong! They seem pretty solidly built.
    On-One Lurcher SS
    1984 Trek 560

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    I'm on the same opinion like Pivvay's. Strong and well-built frame. According to my service notes and Strava, I used it a bit more than 1 year, that's 7034 kms/4371 miles to me, mostly trails, including MTB marathon racing. ~300 km with suspension fork, remaining 6700 kms with an On-One rigid fork.
    The frame has some small scratches on the paint but nothing more. The original On-One headset was the only thing I had bad success with, but that was my mistake I guess (I did less maintenance than required).
    I tried it as a "fully-rigid" SingleSpeed bike for more than 1000 miles as well, no issues.

You get very good quality for your money.
    ___

dtheo
    Sep 2005
    it will last until it hits a rock or similar.
    mines got 2 carbon patches but 1 was to reinforce the seat tube which started cracking at the clamp

Cycologist
    Someone may try to correct me on this, but chains do not actually stretch, they wear. And it would take more than a couple of rides to produce noticeable wear and hence a longer/looser chain. So I think your problem is elsewhere, I would suspect the EBB. My single speed is an old Jamis Dakota XC with a magic gear ratio, vertical dropouts and no chain tensioner. I have worn out a chain so that it started falling off but have not had the problem in many miles after changing the chain.

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Looking to order the frame for one of these sometime in the next month and am trying to decide on sizing. Looks like i am right in the middle of the 18 and 19.5 inch frames. I am 6' with a 32" inseam. Any thoughts on which one would be the best fit?

Time to go farther
    Aug 2004
    My guess is still a large
    On-One Lurcher SS
    1984 Trek 560

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro_ View Post
    Looking to order the frame for one of these sometime in the next month and am trying to decide on sizing. Looks like i am right in the middle of the 18 and 19.5 inch frames. I am 6' with a 32" inseam. Any thoughts on which one would be the best fit?
    I'm about the same size, went for L / 19.5", no problems.
    Belgian beer and Scotch whisky.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro_ View Post
    I'm also 6 foot but have an inch shorter inseam , I ordered a large but when I got to the showroom i couldn't even stand over it on tip toe. So I swapped it to a medium. Even now I can't stand over the top tube unless on tip toe.
    These frames are enormous at the widest point. Add in the bb height and they seriously lack stand over.
    I really wanted a longer top tube and shorter stem but have had to go with a compromise.
    All that said, the ride is great and 2 years on I still like the bike.

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    Hello, I need some sizing help as well. I am 5'9 with a 30 inch inseam. From the posts it seems that I may need a 16 inch frame. Or should I go 18? Thoughts from any others with a 30 inch inseam.
    Niner Jet 9 Carbon
    Redline Conquest
    Breezer Thunder One
    Moto Boris
    GT Tequesta
    GT La Bomba
    Charge Grater
    Nashbar Carbon Road

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by blkangel View Post
    Hello, I need some sizing help as well. I am 5'9 with a 30 inch inseam. From the posts it seems that I may need a 16 inch frame. Or should I go 18? Thoughts from any others with a 30 inch inseam.
    I'm about same height as you. Usually wear inseam 30 pants. I got the 16 inch frame and there is barely enough stand over. I think 18 would have been too big for me. My bike is set up as SS with 720mm handlebar and 60mm stem

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    I'm about same height as you. Usually wear inseam 30 pants. I got the 16 inch frame and there is barely enough stand over. I think 18 would have been too big for me. My bike is set up as SS with 720mm handlebar and 60mm stem
    Thanks for the quick feedback. I had a feeling 16 was the right size based on others comments. Thanks for confirming that! I also plan on setting it up SS. Interesting you are using a 60mm stem. I will definitely have to play with that. Just got to get OK from the wife for yet another bike purchase.
    Niner Jet 9 Carbon
    Redline Conquest
    Breezer Thunder One
    Moto Boris
    GT Tequesta
    GT La Bomba
    Charge Grater
    Nashbar Carbon Road

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    I am about your size and the 16" frame is perfect. I am using a 100mm stem with no offset seat post and Niner flat top bars. Best fitting and handling bike I have ever ridden and I never have to shift.

mtbr member
    I am 6' with a 32 inseam. I bought a large. I always felt it was a little big. Since I was getting tired of swapping it back and forth between single and geared I bought another one. This time I bought a medium. I think the medium fits a little better but with stem lengths I hardly notice a difference. I set up the medium as the single and the large as the geared. Now I just ride which ever one I am mood for and I don't really think about the size.

mtbr member
    Apr 2014
    What is the largest rotor that works with an On-One Monocoque Tapered Carbon Fork? What is the largest rotor that fits the rear of the Lurcher frame?

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by themonkeyking View Post
    What is the largest rotor that works with an On-One Monocoque Tapered Carbon Fork? What is the largest rotor that fits the rear of the Lurcher frame?
    You can definitely fit a 180mm rotor on the Monocoque Tapered fork.
    160mm rotor on the rear with an internal swapout/180mm on the rear with an external swapout.

mtbr member
    Is this the "internal swapout" ?
    180 fits om my size L and my wifes size S.

What happened to the frame price?
    Should have bought a couple more, would have been a great investment

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by thasingletrackmastah View Post

I thoght the same when I checked the price recently.

I have the same vertical swapout you linked, it works well with 160mm rotors, tried with Magura Louise BAT and Shimano XTR trail brakes, I haven't noticed any 'clearance' issues so far.
    I have horizontal swapouts as well, used it for 2-3 months, didn't have issues with 160mm rotors and XTR trail brakes.

According to my service excel sheet, there is ~10000 kms / 6200 miles in my Lurcher frame. Used mostly with On-One rigid fork, no issues so far.

Nevertheless, I'm pretty convinced about that the On-One tapered rigid fork is simply too stiff, there is no flex at all. I have just changed it to a Ritchey WCS carbon rigid fork...
    ___

mtbr member
    Jul 2011

Yes - That is the internal swapout.
    Frame prices go up and down depending on the stock level.

mtbr member
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus/On One USA View Post
    You can definitely fit a 180mm rotor on the Monocoque Tapered fork.
    160mm rotor on the rear with an internal swapout/180mm on the rear with an external swapout.
    Thank you. I was hoping for a 200-203mm answer, but 180 isn't bad.

180 fits om my size L and my wifes size.

mtbr member
    Apr 2014
    I just thought of something. What to do about mounting the 180mm rotor to the fork? What adapter, if I need one, do I use? What about the rear rotor mounting situation?
    Last edited by themonkeyking; 07-03-2015 at 01:52 PM.

mtbr member
    I again just wanted to say how much i love this frame after more use. I've gone now SS to 1x10 and the versatility is awesome, and the frame always fits like a glove. I hope they don't stop making these!

mtbr member
    Apr 2014
    The front rigid fork really appears to have no clearance issues with fitting a 203mm rotor. This is an image with a 180mm rotor in place.

Name:  rotor.jpg
Views: 752
Size:  71.6 KB

mtbr member
    Apr 2014
    This is what I used with the XT 785 calipers.

On-One Lurcher...-dscn2929-copy-.jpgOn-One Lurcher...-dscn2930-copy-.jpg

mtbr member
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by themonkeyking View Post
    The front rigid fork really appears to have no clearance issues with fitting a 203mm rotor. This is an image with a 180mm rotor in place.

Name:  rotor.jpg
Views: 752
Size:  71.6 KB
    F*ck it. I ordered new rotors & brackets. Went 203 front & 180 rear. Will give definitive answer when they get here, & I either succeed or fail with the mounting.

Just Ride!
    I always thought max rotor dimensions were based on the amount of force the frame and fork could handle and not just clearance?

mtbr member
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by kustomz View Post
    I always thought max rotor dimensions were based on the amount of force the frame and fork could handle and not just clearance?
    How does post #649 read to you?

mtbr member
    Not on a Lurcher, but with another horizontal dropout bike I found that if my chain tension was too high the wheel would get tweaked to the NDS of the bike by moving the NDS axle back a touch. This reduced chain tension and is not controlled by a chain tug.

All I had to do to resolve the problem was to run the chain with a little more slack in it. That is better for the drivetrain and your bearings anyways.
    Safe riding,

Vik
    www.vikapproved.com

mtbr member
    Apr 2014
    Here's the Shimano 203mm caliper adapter & the 203mm rotor mounted to the On-One rigid carbon fork.

On-One Lurcher...-203_markings.jpg

The 203mm rotor to fork clearance.

Name:  203_gap.JPG
Views: 697
Size:  132.4 KB

mtbr member
    I have the Lurcher frame and fork set up as single speed and love it.
    Has anyone tried fitting a 29+ tire up front with the carbon fork?

mtbr member
    Did they stop producing the Lurcher? Don't see it for sale on the ON ONE sites anywhere
    RideMFRide

mtbr member
    Nov 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jjmtb1 View Post
    I am 6' with a 32 inseam. I bought a large. I always felt it was a little big. Since I was getting tired of swapping it back and forth between single and geared I bought another one. This time I bought a medium. I think the medium fits a little better but with stem lengths I hardly notice a difference. I set up the medium as the single and the large as the geared. Now I just ride which ever one I am mood for and I don't really think about the size.
    I came in here to read up to see if I need a L or XL so I can buy your L!!! Good to see this cause I'm 6'2 and have the 19 scandal and was thinking a 21 lurcher. I'll be in touch on your L soon if it's still around. I'm the guy who asked if you would SS the large on PB.

Did you ever try a 29+ in rear?

Has anybody tried that? I was told it fits 3.0. Any truth? I tried searching.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by LaneDetroitCity View Post
    I came in here to read up to see if I need a L or XL so I can buy your L!!! Good to see this cause I'm 6'2 and have the 19 scandal and was thinking a 21 lurcher. I'll be in touch on your L soon if it's still around. I'm the guy who asked if you would SS the large on PB.

Did you ever try a 29+ in rear?

Has anybody tried that? I was told it fits 3.0. Any truth? I tried searching.

I haven't tried a 29+ in the rear. I would doubt it would fit. Maybe there are others that have tried and can chime in but I put a 2.4 ralph on the back and that was close.

Of course with the carbon front allows more options but I think the rear would be sketchy.

Each bike is still available.

Paid

I will PM you some details if you are interested.

mtbr member
    Looking for some SS dropouts for my Lurcher. Anyone got some laying in the parts bin?

Thanks!

mtbr member
    If anyone is interested, I have a 19.5" Lurcher going for $200 shipped in the classifieds. It's in great shape!

mtbr member
    Nov 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanTemplar View Post
    If anyone is interested, I have a 19.5" Lurcher going for $200 shipped in the classifieds. It's in great shape!
    I'm buying it! I hit you on PB

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by LaneDetroitCity View Post
    I'm buying it! I hit you on PB

Awesome, yeah hope you enjoy it!

mtbr member

mtbr member
    Nov 2015
    Hey I bought the one from Grant.

It's a large. What are these building up to rigid SS

Xo crank
    King arch wheels
    Rdo fork
    Xt brakes
    Carbon cockpit

Rough estimate? SS.

Pirate!!!
    I just put the final touches on this little rocket ship. I'm really pleased with how it turned out.
    Sorry, most of the pictures are sideways
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails On-One Lurcher...-image.jpg  

On-One Lurcher...-image.jpg  

mtbr member
    Here's a picture of my Lurcher, build up rigid as 1x10.

weight 10.06kg

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Members who have read this thread: 7