Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

On One Bike pictures......

252K views 657 replies 274 participants last post by  Ol Bromy 
#1 ·
thought of starting this thread with sharing of different type of OnOne bikes..

here are the pictures and specs below

456 Ti - Large Frame
DT Swiss XMM140 15QR (twin shot control)
On One ultralight CNC Stem 70mm
Easton EC70 MonkeyLite Low Riser (685mm) with ESI Foam grips
KS-i950R Seatpost
Fizik Tundra 2
SRAM X0 Shifters
SRAM X0 RD Medium Cage
SRAM X9 FD
Shimano XTR Brakes
Shimano XT crank (175mm) with VP-59 Pedals
Blackspire Chain ring (26T, 34T) with Raceface Bash guard
Blackspire Stinger ISCG 05
Shimano XT Cassette with modified 36T
KMC X9 SL Chain
Mavic CrossMax ST Wheelset
Panaracer AM/4x Front tyre (2.35) ghetto tubeless
Panaracer Rampage Rear tyre (2.1) ghetto tubeless

Weight - approx. 11.9kg @ 26.24 lbs

really loving the ride so far.....

there's another thread here on the 456 ti...https://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=700285

See less See more
#363 ·
My Scandalous Offering.......

I brought a V2 Scandal with the rigid forks, and ran it single-speed, using BB5 brakes, Midge drop bars and Tekro levers. It was great, but a bit pain-full on the flat trying to keep up with my mates (32t x 20t). Very precise steering, and good traction.

Clothing Tire Wheel Bicycle wheel Bicycle frame

So I added gears 1x10:-

Bicycle frame Bicycle part Bicycle Bicycle accessory Bicycles--Equipment and supplies

Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle tire Spoke Bicycle part Bicycle accessory

It has one 10 speed ergo lever, shimano 11-36t cassette, and old Campag Olympus MTB rear dérailleur. Indexing is good. My crank is 32T race face single speed, and when I do get it out of the kitchen the chain has not fallen off. However I do have a 36t "wide-narrow" chain-ring on its way,to try that out.

The rear brake with Tekro lever is mtb BB7 (180mm max size that would fit frame) the front will soon be BB7 road 203mm (caliper in post), currently mtb BB5 with interesting cable pull.......

I really like the rigid / Midge combo, only issue at the moment is the extra cable pull on the ergolever with BB5, means the gear flap squashes my finger (hopefully resolved when road BB7 turns up).

#372 ·
My Fatty. Rolling chassis build. New crank, everything else out of my parts bin/taken off my TransAM hardtail.

I'm ready for my closeup, Mr. Demille.

32# as sitting now. Will probably drill the rims eventually - sounds as if that'll dump another pound. Lighter tubes than the stock boat anchors already took of a full pound from each wheel.

The commuter/grocery getter.

#384 ·
Experimenting with 650b wheels on my Inbred 29er. This setup resulted in a great feeling 12.375" BB height versus the >13" BB height that I've had with large 29er tires. Roll-over ability didn't feel all that different even in big rock gardens. Not committed until I'm able to ride it a lot more times and test back-and-forth between wheelsets

Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel Bicycle frame Tire Wheel
Bicycle tire Tire Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel Wheel

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.