Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    It's lowbrow to point out when someone is being childish and spoiled even if it's true. (Imagine you're in a group of friends and someone makes an improper comment. There might be a moment of awkward silence, perhaps someone would have the gall to call them out on it, but it would be quite odd for everyone to go in a circle sequentially to point out how childish that person's reasoning is. Getting it, yet?

On One refunding me proves that it is in fact something companies typically do and that I was correct in asking for it (Imagine buying a coffee and not receiving proper change out of a $20 if you're still not getting it).

To speculate as to whether this sort of thread is costly or profitable for this particular company is exceedingly more na´ve and thus childish then wanting your money back.

Now allow me to help you save face and acknowledge the d°uchiness of this post (and thread if you need) and you can all get on with your lives.

Rogue Exterminator
    Quote Originally Posted by michael1 View Post
    It's lowbrow to point out when someone is being childish and spoiled even if it's true. (Imagine you're in a group of friends and someone makes an improper comment. There might be a moment of awkward silence, perhaps someone would have the gall to call them out on it, but it would be quite odd for everyone to go in a circle sequentially to point out how childish that person's reasoning is. Getting it, yet?
    And what do you call it when somebody slams a person or company for no reason at all?

On One refunding me proves that it is in fact something companies typically do and that I was correct in asking for it (Imagine buying a coffee and not receiving proper change out of a $20 if you're still not getting it).

No, it proves that On One does it.
    I don't go buy groceries and then if the item goes on sale the following week run in with my receipt stomping my feet and demanding a refund.

And your analogy is way off. You were charged the proper amount and not short changed. The item then happened to go on sale shortly after.

Now if you said imagine buying a coffee and having them lower their prices the next week. Would you demand a refund on the difference. I imagine you probably would but I would not.

To speculate as to whether this sort of thread is costly or profitable for this particular company is exceedingly more na´ve and thus childish then wanting your money back.
    I sad "may have" and it is possible that you could. However I would hope that most people won't just read the title and will come in here and see that you jumped the gun and On One actually did go above and beyond (yes, above and beyond and not what should be expected).

Now allow me to help you save face and acknowledge the d°uchiness of this post (and thread if you need) and you can all get on with your lives.
    Not helping me save face but since you are recognizing the d°uchiness of your actions, you may be saving yourself a little face.

But you are correct, time to move on.
    Just stick it in granny and start grinding.

Dorkimus Prime
    Quote Originally Posted by kjlued View Post

Nobody was wrong....well, except for you.
    We were all commenting on how childish and spoiled you were acting.
    We were right.

You came in here jumped the gun and slammed a company that ended up siding with you anyways.
    You may have cost a good company some valuable business all so you could get a couple dollars back that you really did not deserve.
    You were wrong.

Of course, you are obviously too self centered to realize the truth of the matter but I wouldn't expect more from somebody with your attitude.
    I have a friend who who freeloads off his Wife and does what Michael1 does all day long. Complains and moans about companies looking for free stuff. He literally harasses and badgers them into succumbing to his demands. He is an unemployed PhD in History and every complaint starts like this, "Please, call call me Dr."

Michael1 you started this thread calling On-One names because you had bad luck???? Do us all a favour and pull your foreskin over your head and vanish up your own arse!
    "I love being on a bike. It helps me feel free. I get it from my dad", by Guillaume Blanchet

mtbr member
    Nov 2010

On One being a bunch of *****. Is this what I should expect from them?

I've been riding my sweet On One bikes so much (some bought at great non-sale prices and some bought at frickin-crazy sale prices) that I totally missed this thread until now.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    First off, anyone commenting on the nature of my complaints has lowered themselves to that same level they perceive me to be on.

Second, I was correct (i.e. you were all wrong), and On-One agrees with me and will refund the difference; my only mistake was contacting sales before customer service.
    No. I think On-One saw you bad mouth them on the interweb an is trying to get you to stop making a fuss out of something that's entirely YOUR DOING! They're simply going out of their way to "kill you with kindness."

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    People are still complaining about my poor title choice?Śyou guys must be on one.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    M1- On One refunding me proves that it is in fact something companies typically do and that I was correct in asking for it

Then again they could have refunded you the $ to keep you from bad mouthing them on the net and to your friends.
    Something went on sale after you bought it. Grow up. When gas prices drop do you go to the gas station and ask for a refund? LMFAO.

Rogue Exterminator
    People are still complaining about my poor title choice?Śyou guys must be on one.
    Sorry, you don't get to come in here acting like a spoiled little b!tch and then decide it is over because people still want to call you out on it.

Besides, it wasn't just a poor title choice. It was your whole attitude. Face it, you suck at life.

mtbr member
    Nov 2010

On One being a bunch of *****. Is this what I should expect from them?

Ok, let's all get back to building great bikes and putting miles on them.

Rogue Exterminator
    Quote Originally Posted by eugenemtbing View Post
    Ok, let's all get back to building great bikes and putting miles on them.
    Gotta do something between wrenching and riding and this is it.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by bit_lizard View Post
    Somebody needs to put on there BigBoy panties and get over it....
    +1 - best reply so far.

Badgering a company until they give in doesn't prove you are right. It just proves you are willing to be a big enough PITA to get your way.
    Safe riding,

Vik
    www.vikapproved.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2