mtbr member
    Jun 2009

my on one imported inbred

His name is Jethro and is super fun and fast off road. I laced the inbred hubs into SUN Equilzers put a set of tektro mechanical disc brakes on it, threw on a set of white SRAM lock on grips and went WAY overboard with the hussefelt crankset but hey I wanted white lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my on one imported inbred-jethro.jpg  

mtbr member
    nice build, I like the white theme you stayed with.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    thanks trail...it's a blast to ride. The crank is a bit un needed but i like the look as well

mtbr member
    Jun 2013

Inbred wearing slicks

I was recently diagnosed with MS. So, Jethro wears slicks these days. I lost 80 lbs. riding this bike last year. It is easily my all-time favorite bike. Going through Google images, looking at pics of different On-One Inbreds, I saw a very familiar 26er.
    my on one imported inbred-jethro_slicks.jpg

NONDURO
    Quote Originally Posted by dnb2 View Post
    I was recently diagnosed with MS. So, Jethro wears slicks these days. I lost 80 lbs. riding this bike last year. It is easily my all-time favorite bike. Going through Google images, looking at pics of different On-One Inbreds, I saw a very familiar 26er.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jethro_slicks.jpg 
Views:	260 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	812344
    Damn dude, sorry about the MS diagnosis!!! I hope you are still going to be able to ride—assuming riding is your true love (mine is)—until your demise shall rear it’s ugly head. I toast my pint of beer in your general direction.
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

mtbr member
    Jun 2013
    I'll just keep cranking as long as I can.