mtbr member

I've been waiting 4 weeks for my Lurcher frame. Any advice?

Hi guys. I'm getting very frustrated with On One. I ordered a Lurcher frame from the UK on June 4, almost 4 weeks ago. It's been in the USA since June 11 and "Out for Delivery" since June 14th.

I can't get any help from On One "Customer Service". I've had several emails go completely unanswered. I've made calls to the UK only to be put on hold for 10+ minutes then dumped to voicemail. Finally, I got through to a customer service agent in the UK via phone, who promised to check on the matter "right away". Needless to say, it's been several days and I haven't heard anything from him, and he subsequently ignored my email requests for updates.

Any suggestions? The shipper, "TNT Parcel", doesn't have ANY contact information on their website. I'm being blown off by On One UK. Should I just contest the charge on my Credit Card at this point?

It seems odd that it even has to come to this.

mtbr member
    It may also be worth noting that the reason the frame wasn't delivered was that On One put the wrong address on the shipping label (it is correct on my confirmation email, but wrong in the tracking details.) And my email trying to correct their mistake was one of several that went unanswered...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flat Again??? View Post
    Hi guys. I'm getting very frustrated with On One. I ordered a Lurcher frame from the UK on June 4, almost 4 weeks ago. It's been in the USA since June 11 and "Out for Delivery" since June 14th.

I can't get any help from On One "Customer Service". I've had several emails go completely unanswered. I've made calls to the UK only to be put on hold for 10+ minutes then dumped to voicemail. Finally, I got through to a customer service agent in the UK via phone, who promised to check on the matter "right away". Needless to say, it's been several days and I haven't heard anything from him, and he subsequently ignored my email requests for updates.

Any suggestions? The shipper, "TNT Parcel", doesn't have ANY contact information on their website. I'm being blown off by On One UK. Should I just contest the charge on my Credit Card at this point?

It seems odd that it even has to come to this.
    Please DM/email me and I'll look into it. I need your sales order number.