mtbr member
    Nov 2010

Cool stuff from On One

OK, it's not a new bike, so I can't put it in the On One Bike pictures thread. But it's still a great feeling to get a box of stuff from On One/Planet X. So I'll put a picture of it in this thread instead....

Cool stuff from On One-imageuploadedbytapatalk1355206983.088671.jpg

I am always impressed with the bang-for-buck when I get stuff from these guys. Leather panniers for my kids for a total of $106 (hope they don't check MTBR before Christmas), a high quality 35 degree stem for $12, etc. Stuff for our road bikes, MT bikes and fixie all in one box.

Makes me proud to have a chunk of On One based right here in Oregon.

mtbr member
    Those are nice. I am interested in the Inbred 29er frame in applesauce green for my build.
    Hope they get them back in stock.
    ...tires sing, mud flies, dust settles, faces smile...

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    I love my Inbred 29er. Just converted it to Shimano 2x10 with a steel Fargo V2 fork (with 2 Anything Cages when needed) for bike packing. It's an older sand-colored slot dropout frame, but I am running a geared set up on it.

Did I catch a niner?
    I just set mine up with an Enabler fork and a fat tire 2x9. I use it now for winter and getting through new trails.
    Mr. Krabs: Is it true, Squidward? Is it hilarious?
    https://www.dollarshaveclub.com/ref/...A0CC/s/tx/cx/1

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    I looked at the Enabler fork. I have lots of options for snow, mud, etc. in the winter. Seems like it would give you a flavor of a Fatty at minimal cost. Can you post your impressions and some pics?

Bicycle Addict
    I just put a Mary bar on my ss, and it the absolute best upgrade I've done to it yet. 3 cheers for On One!
    The unexamined life is not worth living - Socrates
    Bearded Women Racing

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    I have run Mary Bars on my steel 29er Inbred for a couple years. Love them, especially with the really knobby Titus ODI grips. They feel great.