Cool stuff from On One

Printable View

• 12-10-2012
    eugenemtbing
    1 Attachment(s)
    Cool stuff from On One
    OK, it's not a new bike, so I can't put it in the On One Bike pictures thread. But it's still a great feeling to get a box of stuff from On One/Planet X. So I'll put a picture of it in this thread instead....

Attachment 744013

I am always impressed with the bang-for-buck when I get stuff from these guys. Leather panniers for my kids for a total of $106 (hope they don't check MTBR before Christmas), a high quality 35 degree stem for $12, etc. Stuff for our road bikes, MT bikes and fixie all in one box.

Makes me proud to have a chunk of On One based right here in Oregon.
  • 12-11-2012
    gipsyviking
    Those are nice. I am interested in the Inbred 29er frame in applesauce green for my build.
    Hope they get them back in stock.
  • 12-11-2012
    eugenemtbing
    I love my Inbred 29er. Just converted it to Shimano 2x10 with a steel Fargo V2 fork (with 2 Anything Cages when needed) for bike packing. It's an older sand-colored slot dropout frame, but I am running a geared set up on it.
  • 01-06-2013
    Mr Pink57
    I just set mine up with an Enabler fork and a fat tire 2x9. I use it now for winter and getting through new trails.
  • 01-06-2013
    eugenemtbing
    I looked at the Enabler fork. I have lots of options for snow, mud, etc. in the winter. Seems like it would give you a flavor of a Fatty at minimal cost. Can you post your impressions and some pics?
  • 01-06-2013
    J3SSEB
    I just put a Mary bar on my ss, and it the absolute best upgrade I've done to it yet. 3 cheers for On One!
  • 01-07-2013
    eugenemtbing
    I have run Mary Bars on my steel 29er Inbred for a couple years. Love them, especially with the really knobby Titus ODI grips. They feel great.