mtbr member
    Mar 2010

26" Inbred Single Speed Ltd. - Pearl White?

Has anyone seen this frame in person, yet? If so, is the white a pure white or is it more of an off-white? I have a gloss white fork and handlebars and I want to know if the white frame will clash. The pearl in the name makes me think it might have some pearlescence, which probably wouldn't look right with other pure white components. Thank you.

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    It is a fairly bright white - lots of very fine metal flake in it.
    The white Fleegle bars are a bit brighter but not much. You can compare the white label on the forks since it has the same lighting.

I'll have to say, cleaning a white bike is a pain - not that it gets dirty so much but you have to use soap - if the brush you are using gets any greasy stuff on it, you drag it all over the white.
    I don't notice that on the other bikes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 26" Inbred Single Speed Ltd. - Pearl White?-inbred_ltd.jpg  

mtbr member
    May 2012
    It's quite white, the pearlescence is minimal and only seen on highlights in direct light. It's a ***** to keep clean but the white hides all the surface imperfections.

It would match the white components quite well, unless you look really close.