Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 38
  1. #1
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    25,793

    X-TREME Sports....

    Would you consider golfing an X-Treme sport.


    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/njmmjVTwFzI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by DIRTJUNKIE; 09-17-2013 at 12:22 PM.
    How do you know if your bike has a Stava?

  2. #2
    Yes, Master
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    23,741
    Personally, I think Xtreme sports should be banned. Too may daredevils dying during competition. That does not deliver a positive message.
    flat brimmed, d-bag, know-it-all

  3. #3
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    16,491
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Would you consider golfing an X-Treme sport.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=njmmjVT...ure=watch-vrec
    WTF was that bullshlt?
    Honestly... ahh I give up

  4. #4
    check your six
    Reputation: sodak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,181
    Extreme sports are only extreme to those who do not participate. Once it becomes "extreme" to the do-er, that's when it gets real. This is when you (as an individual) decide "this is effing nutts!!"I hit that mark when I hit the upper level of Class 4 whitewater, or that 30ft gap... Risk outweighs reward.. That's when I'm out.

    As for the link... WTF????
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,722
    Definitely not extreme, it's not like they're doing a Tarzan swing over the shark pond to play the course.

  6. #6
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    25,793
    Ha,ha the link was meant as a joke.
    Golf + Shark's that's as extreme as golf is going to get.
    How do you know if your bike has a Stava?

  7. #7
    check your six
    Reputation: sodak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,181
    ^ Ohh.. I knew the link was a joke.. Otherwise I would have sicked Tones on ya...
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

  8. #8
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    16,491
    Quote Originally Posted by sodak View Post
    ^ Ohh.. I knew the link was a joke.. Otherwise I would have sicked Tones on ya...
    He may have been replying to me,,, and I would never consider that.
    Too cruel and too unusual - DJ, that is....
    Honestly... ahh I give up

  9. #9
    Interplanetary Poultry
    Reputation: scatterbrained's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    220
    So is this golfs "jump the shark" moment?
    Editor In Chief, "Internet Tough Guy Magazine"
    "Home of Chuck Norris' Keyboard"

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,149
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Personally, I think Xtreme sports should be banned. Too may daredevils dying during competition. That does not deliver a positive message.
    You can have my Barcalounger when you pry it from my cold, dead hands.

  11. #11
    9 lives
    Reputation: cyclelicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    10,097
    "Ultimate"



    Some of these players are wearing compression socks... and knee pads.
    F*ck Cancer

    Eat your veggies

  12. #12
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    25,793
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclelicious View Post
    "Ultimate"
    Some of these players are wearing compression socks... and knee pads.
    Awesome Judy I love frisbee, especially to the X-Treme.
    How do you know if your bike has a Stava?

  13. #13
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,902
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Awesome Judy I love frisbee, especially to the X-Treme.
    here are some trick shots for ya dj this is the school my niece goes to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    http://thewoodgallery.blogspot.ca/

  14. #14
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    25,793
    Quote Originally Posted by deke505 View Post
    here are some trick shots for ya dj this is the school my niece goes to.
    Pretty amazing!
    How do you know if your bike has a Stava?

  15. #15
    High Desert MTBer
    Reputation: rockerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,849
    Until you've played extreme tennis, everything else is tame...

    Monty Python - Salad Days - YouTube
    It's all Here. Now.

  16. #16
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,997
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Would you consider golfing an X-Treme sport.


    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/njmmjVTwFzI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Is SyFy at it again!

  17. #17
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    25,793
    Quote Originally Posted by nwbikur View Post
    Is SyFy at it again!
    Megalodon found in golf course pond. Was thought to be extinct 10,000 years ago. Scientists confirm Mega Shark living on a golf ball diet. And it remains a mystery how he stayed hidden over all these years. Golf course personal were interviewed and say they have been puzzled for years why golf balls were disappearing. News at 11:00. Tune in to Shark Week the sequel starting 9-22-13 on the Discovery channel where Scientists try to capture him live and hold him in a custom built double. football field size aquarium. Built on Sea World property. Pre ticket pricing has been discussed for viewing said beast. $2000.00 per adult and a mere $1500.00 for children 10 and under. Purchase
    them now at MEGABEAST.com Google Image Result for http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9e/VMNH_megalodon.jpg
    How do you know if your bike has a Stava?

  18. #18
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,997
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Megalodon found in golf course pond. Was thought to be extinct 10,000 years ago. Scientists confirm Mega Shark living on a golf ball diet. And it remains a mystery how he stayed hidden over all these years. Golf course personal were interviewed and say they have been puzzled for years why golf balls were disappearing. News at 11:00. Tune in to Shark Week the sequel starting 9-22-13 on the Discovery channel where Scientists try to capture him live and hold him in a custom built double. football field size aquarium. Built on Sea World property. Pre ticket pricing has been discussed for viewing said beast. $2000.00 per adult and a mere $1500.00 for children 10 and under. Purchase
    them now at MEGABEAST.com Google Image Result for http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9e/VMNH_megalodon.jpg
    Lol, I can hardly wait for the 2 hr "documentary" complete with eyewitness accounts and out of context photos taken from a distance!

  19. #19
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,902
    Quote Originally Posted by nwbikur View Post
    Lol, I can hardly wait for the 2 hr "documentary" complete with eyewitness accounts and out of context photos taken from a distance!
    The shark ate my baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    http://thewoodgallery.blogspot.ca/

  20. #20
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,997
    Quote Originally Posted by deke505 View Post
    The shark ate my baby.
    Ah yes, likely story mate.

  21. #21
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    25,793
    Quote Originally Posted by deke505 View Post
    The shark ate my baby.
    Maybe or just maybe…
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ghCTZF6...%3DghCTZF61ey0
    How do you know if your bike has a Stava?

  22. #22
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,902
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    http://thewoodgallery.blogspot.ca/

  23. #23
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    25,793
    Thank's deke I'm unable to embed with my cell.
    How do you know if your bike has a Stava?

  24. #24
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,902
    ..
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    http://thewoodgallery.blogspot.ca/

  25. #25
    occ member
    Reputation: Cornfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,048
    Sharks in the water hazard?!! Where?


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-10-2013, 10:31 AM
  2. Excel Sports?
    By uncrx2003 in forum Where are the Best Deals?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-10-2013, 11:29 PM
  3. Doing other sports besides SS MTB?
    By Cif in forum Singlespeed
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-17-2013, 05:27 PM
  4. All Sports Protection
    By lifer in forum Downhill - Freeride
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-26-2012, 09:48 PM
  5. Sports tracker
    By Specialed906 in forum GPS, HRM and Bike Computer
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 01:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •