Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    check your six
    I feel guilty saying this thread knees more comments..
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

Gnarly
    Quote Originally Posted by girlonbike View Post
    Nope, you're right. She's a model. Well, I guess she was a model.... the police has been called multiple times to their home in the past.

A model is dead.

And an athlete's career has been cut off at the knees.
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

Gnarly
    Quote Originally Posted by singlesprocket View Post

Reports state that authorities were becoming frustrated with Oscar's inability to walk them through the events that occurred Thursday morning.

When police asked him how he could mistake her for an intruder he was stumped
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

removing nudity
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclelicious View Post
    A model is dead.
    And an athlete's career has been cut off at the knees.
    It's fair to say she is drop dead gorgeous.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Ka-tink...Ka-tink...ka-tink.
    Noogie...Noogie...Noogie.

No Stranger to danger....
    Hahahaha, Chum, Judy, AZ, emu, oso, funny stuff, its refreshing to see a thread with some light hearted humour with nobody throwing the political correct card, well done peeps.....love your work.
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Tink...tink...tink..tink.tink:

KATT WILLIAMS CARTOON - "TINK TINK" - YouTube

Sorry, I'm too lame to set it up proper.
    Noogie...Noogie...Noogie.

High Desert MTBer
    I fear his comeuppance will be that much quicker as the soap will hit the ground sooner in the prison showers... I predict this story will run and run...
    It's all Here. Now.

High Desert MTBer
    This from Yahoo News this morning:

Once inside the court, though, Pistorius was "clearly traumatized," according to his legal counsel and almost collapsed to his knees when prosecutor Gerrie Nel uttered the phrase "premeditated murder."

Seems like the story is finding its feet elsewhere in the media...
    It's all Here. Now.

removing nudity
    News just to hand, the prosecution plan on submitting a "blood stained cricket bat" into evidence.

The defence are happy with this, now saying it is a clear case of self defence. They claim Steenkamp tried to pull up stumps

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Hold on everyone...he wasn't found guilty yet. He seems to be too nice a guy to have done something like this.
    Maybe he was just afraid that someone was trying to get him.
    Seriously.
    I can imagine that someone with no feet could be afraid. He could also have some mental problems resulting from not having any feet.
    Honestly...I feel sorry for the guy.I can't bring myself to joke about him. The whole thing is just sad.
    roccowt.
    rocnbikemeld

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    I only have one foot...I get afraid when I'm out sometime...
    Sure,I play Mr. Toughguy over and over in my mind...but the bottom line is I'm defenseless against a bunch of bullies...male or female.
    Maybe his girlfriend threatened him.
    Especially if he didn't have his feet on.
    If he breaks down and says he was afraid...I for one can kind of understand where he would be coming from.
    Z
    roccowt.
    rocnbikemeld

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Its a sad story, one many South Africans are following with interest. Although try to remember we have over 50 murders a day and over 100 rapes a day so its not exactly headline news other than the fact its a famous athlete!

Gnarly
    Quote Originally Posted by emu26 View Post
    News just to hand, the prosecution plan on submitting a "blood stained cricket bat" into evidence.

The defence are happy with this, now saying it is a clear case of self defence. They claim Steenkamp tried to pull up stumps
    So the intruder was a cricket player!

Next the defense will claim roid rage... what a heel.
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

So what does that mean, he shot her in the head, arm n leg and beat her with a cricket bat ?

Gnarly
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    So what does that mean, he shot her in the head, arm n leg and beat her with a cricket bat ?
    not necessarily in that order
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

^^^ lol judy, its not looking good for oscar

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Forgive me for not reading through this entire thread, but if it hasn't been said already, I believe that Oscar's Defense case doesn't have a leg to stand on.....
    Re-Cycled Person who rides a mountain bicycle.

removing nudity
    So the intruder was a cricket player!

Next the defense will claim roid rage... what a heel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    From what I understand so far, not that I have been following it too much,

She comes home and tells Oscar she's had enough with stumps and wants to try the halfback.
    They argue, he looses his footing whilst picking up the cricket bat he keeps beside his bed to help him with balance. As his feet go from under him he flails hopelessly and clocks her in the back of the head with said bat, caving in her skull. He falls to the ground and suffers a mild concusion. In his confusion he believes the tall leggy blonde he has been dating for over 3 months is actually an intruder. He now picks up the pistol and fires off 3 shots, clipping her in the leg. Screams and yelling ensue. She flees to the bathroom. He follows her in and fires off another 3 rounds, one fatal.

That's all I got so far Tone's but I'll check the urban dictionary later to see if there are any more updates under "coward"

Gnarly

She comes home and tells Oscar she's had enough with stumps and wants to try the halfback.
    They argue, he looses his footing whilst picking up the cricket bat he keeps beside his bed to help him with balance. As his feet go from under him he flails hopelessly and clocks her in the back of the head with said bat, caving in her skull. He falls to the ground and suffers a mild concusion. In his confusion he believes the tall leggy blonde he has been dating for over 3 months is actually an intruder. He now picks up the pistol and fires off 3 shots, clipping her in the leg. Screams and yelling ensue. She flees to the bathroom. He follows her in and fires off another 3 rounds, one fatal.

That's all I got so far Tone's but I'll check the urban dictionary later to see if there are any more updates under "coward"

Seems legit. Or maybe the original claim of an intruder is true. Which is a scary thought because that means the real killers are still out there!
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

Emu I believe you have kicked a goal with this one

mtbr member
    Seems legit. Or maybe the original claim of an intruder is true. Which is a scary thought because that means the real killers are still out there!

That actually made me snort coffee out of my nose, thank you! Maybe there'll be a book deal in it for him too. Oh wait, the title "If I had done it" is already taken.
    I'm enjoying my childhood way too much to ever give it up.

Gnarly
    Quote Originally Posted by skullcap View Post
    That actually made me snort coffee out of my nose, thank you! Maybe there'll be a book deal in it for him too. Oh wait, the title "If I had done it" is already taken.

Olympics Oscar Pistorius formally charged - ESPN

Who needs clever puns when his track coach's first name is 'Ampie.'

Oscar Pistorius: Coach Ampie Louw speaks of shock at "heart-breaking events" - Mirror Online
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

meh... whatever
    Who needs clever puns when his track coach's first name is 'Ampie.'
    for the win!
    "Knowledge is good." ~ Emil Faber

gobsmacked Moderator
    Apr 2008
    It kind of makes me sad if she was cowering in the bathroom covering her head. That's got to be a sad last few seconds on this earth.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast