Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    No Stranger to danger....

Who is this Anthony Weiner (Carlos Danger) guy? are all your politicians like him?

So ive been hearing a lot about this guy Weiner, and he seems to have been framed lol.

Who is he, and what has he done to have so many world wide supporters?

Are all your politicians like him?

I realise the OC is no politics, but i thought that this guy could be an exception to the rules, i actually think he could fit in well here...
    Last edited by Tone's; 07-31-2013 at 08:34 AM.
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

High Desert MTBer
    Weiner is a measure of how messed up the system in US politics can get, and how screwed up many people's value system is, when he is given even the tiniest bit of credibility by enough people to consider running for public office.

To say the man's a baboon is doing a disservice to baboons.
    It's all Here. Now.

Gnarly
    He's in hot water

He seems to have several fetish's including shoes, and talking dirty to women on the interwebs using the alias Carlos Danger... all the while trying to present a normal public life. He leads a very busy life.
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

Particle Accelerator
    Works just for tips.
    I like Sand - I don't like Witches.

mtbr member
    The way I see it is like this Tone's
    We the people, have a people, were the majority are stupid and f***ed up. Maybe I am too but I can tell you I'm not the majority.
    We get so involved in other people's privates and where they want to stick them it's just plain stupid. Or maybe it's prudish, closed minded, and/or judgemental IDK.
    Prez Clinton almost got, or did get impeached over a supposed BJ in the Oval office. Umm, isn't that personal dirt? Shouldn't that just about be Hilary's problem alone? Or maybe not, maybe she's just pissed that she couldn't join in, I really don't care. I just don't get why anyone but your partner should.
    The more I travel the more I see how sexually uptight many americans are. At least publicly.
    Weiner, althou his name is unfortunate, especially now, was a bright rising politician who's gotten his underpants caught in the meat grinder of our media machine.
    "Kick em when they're up, kick em when they're down, people love dirty laundry."
    Round and round we go

Particle Accelerator
    Quote Originally Posted by theMeat View Post
    We the people, have a people, were the majority are stupid and f***ed up. Maybe I am too but I can tell you I'm not the majority.
    We get so involved in other people's privates and where they want to stick them it's just plain stupid. Or maybe it's prudish, closed minded, and/or judgemental IDK.
    Prez Clinton almost got, or did get impeached over a supposed BJ in the Oval office. Umm, isn't that personal dirt? Shouldn't that just about be Hilary's problem alone? Or maybe not, maybe she's just pissed that she couldn't join in, I really don't care. I just don't get why anyone but your partner should.
    The more I travel the more I see how sexually uptight many americans are. At least publicly.
    Weiner, althou his name is unfortunate, especially now, was a bright rising politician who's gotten his underpants caught in the meat grinder of our media machine.
    "Kick em when they're up, kick em when they're down, people love dirty laundry."
    The 'Blue Dress' from the Clinton Years was due to Ms. Lewinsky having a working relationship w/ Rose Law Firm, where former Sec. of State Hilary Clinton was a Partner. Non-Dem's pounced on this like a Cougar on a pair of Gym Socks.

Or Anthony Weiner on a lo-res pocket camera sale.
    I like Sand - I don't like Witches.

banned
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclelicious View Post
    He seems to have several fetish's including shoes, and talking dirty to women on the interwebs using the alias Carlos Danger...
    Who needs a snazzy alias for talking dirty when you are already Mr. Weiner? I mean cmon ladies, who would you rather sext with Mr Danger or Mr Weiner?

The White Jeff W

Re: Who is this Anthony Weiner guy? and are all your politicians like him?

Clinton was in hot water for lying about it under oath.
    No moss...

official eMpTyBRain
    Mate, Weiner is a prime example of what is going on under wraps here in 'merica. Yes, they are all like him, he just got singled out. Not sure I'd want to see him as a mayor, though. Think of all the "(Oscar) Mayor Weiner" jokes that would be circulating. God save us here...
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

mtbr member
    Should weiner pull out?

High Desert MTBer
    Quote Originally Posted by rockerc View Post
    Weiner is a measure of how messed up the system in US politics can get, and how screwed up many people's value system is, when he is given even the tiniest bit of credibility by enough people to consider running for public office.

To say the man's a baboon is doing a disservice to baboons.
    Actually, I think I must correct myself, it's not just US politics, but many, if not most, other countries too. It's just the scurrilous media is a lot scurrilouser here than in many places. They have learned from the scurrilocity of the Brits and Aussies for sure... He's still a baboon... (sorry fellow primates)...
    It's all Here. Now.

mtbr member
    Poor weiner. It must be hard.

gobsmacked Moderator
    Apr 2008

Who is this Anthony Weiner guy? and are all your politicians like him?

Bah. Grossssss. The bathroom selfies. Zzzzzzzzzz. At least they are all willing adults.

The mayor of San Diego on the other hand. Filch or Filner or something. He's a lecherous pig. Barf.
    Wanted: WTB rollercams and brake bridges

Trail Prospector
    Agree this isn't a politico thread, as it reflects the sad state of today's media.
    Who really gives a rat's azz if Bill got a BJ from Monica? All know that JFK was tagging Marilyn, yet back then
    the media didn't pry into, or exploit people's private affairs. Now it's all fair game.

Had Weiner not spent $45k of campaign funds on hookers, perhaps he wouldn't be so harshly judged,
    and given his latest pickle portraits - perhaps, he should just pull out.
    The best is the one you want to ride most often..

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyin_W View Post
    All know that JFK was tagging Marilyn, yet back then
    the media didn't pry into, or exploit people's private affairs. Now it's all fair game.
    Maybe the press should have pried more into JFK.
    First, there is the issue of blackmailability. If an elected official puts himself in a compromised position, he becomes a security threat.
    Second, there is the honesty problem. He said he was new man and his indescretions were behind him. But he was lying. Even though he was lying about personal issues, it does bring into question his credibility on anything.

Had Weiner not spent $45k of campaign funds on hookers,
    I don't think that's true

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffw-13 View Post
    Clinton was in hot water for lying about it under oath.
    Lol
    Round and round we go

human dehumidifier
    You need to read more about weiners, I mean Weiner. He was no up and comer except in his own mind.

IMO he's the modern day version of Chester the Molester. If it wasn't for Twitter he'd be wearing a raincoat and flashing little girls walking home from school.

Nothing like Clinton at all.
    Who is this Anthony Weiner (Carlos Danger) guy? are all your politicians like him?-about-weiner-photos.jpg
    But if you close your eyes it becomes so easy to see

~Disc~Golf~
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    ...what has he done to have so many world wide supporters?
    huh?
    Honestly... ahh I give up

re member
    Marilyn and JFK, those were the cold war years when the CIA really had control of things. The press was probably too afraid of being "disappeared" to report anything they wern't told to.

It's all different now-a-days, with Delll and the Internet and all, things have really gone downhill for "they".
    Rocktoberfest 2014 edit here
    Rocktoberfest 2014 clips here

mtbr member

Who is this Anthony Weiner guy? and are all your politicians like him?

Scandals such as the Wiener Sexting scandal and Clinton/Lewinski are more than just personal issues. They show a lack of character, integrity, and honesty. They can't even be trusted to follow their own wedding vows. How can we trust them with matters of national security?

And yes, it has come out that Anthony Wiener took $45,000 of campaign contributions allegedly for 'therapy' when the first round of incidents happened.
    Its all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits

No Stranger to danger....
    LOL, thanks guys some funny responses in here, i suppose its just a funny story that keeps getting bigger, and he has a damn funny name lol.
    He has made big news down here, and plenty here love a deviate poli lol, theres jokes flying around everywhere, up untill a few weeks ago id never heard about the guy.
    Im looking forward to the story to continue getting meatier, he does sound pretty normal to me, its just his name and him sending pics of his package thats made it hilarious.
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

I'm your density
    Quote Originally Posted by girlonbike View Post
    Bah. Grossssss. The bathroom selfies. Zzzzzzzzzz. At least they are all willing adults.

The mayor of San Diego on the other hand. Filch or Filner or something. He's a lecherous pig. Barf.
    These two should run together. "Fillin'her with Weiner."
    "Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left."
    Ty Webb

gobsmacked Moderator
    Apr 2008
    Just to be clear, I believe the 45k of campaign funds that was alleged to be misused was because of his own investigation into the original "hacking" incident which he knew to be false.

Anthony Weiner spent $43K in campaign funds to probe bogus 2011 Twitter hacking: report - Washington Times

DiGenova: Weiner Broke Campaign Finance Laws With Bogus 'Hacker' Investigation

check your six
    Quote Originally Posted by smilinsteve View Post
    Maybe the press should have pried more into JFK.
    First, there is the issue of blackmailability. If an elected official puts himself in a compromised position, he becomes a security threat.
    Second, there is the honesty problem. He said he was new man and his indescretions were behind him. But he was lying. Even though he was lying about personal issues, it does bring into question his credibility on anything.

I don't think that's true
    ^ This.... If you can't trust them personally, how can you trust them publicly?
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

Trail Prospector
    Okay, I stand corrected.
    Weiner spent $136,450 in campaign funds (43,100 + 93,350) to defend himself from both his own pervy actions,
    and for posting self-portrait pickle pix on Twitter that he acknowledges was him, yet insists was hacked.
    Feel badly for his wife who must stand by her man during this Int'l Weiner Roast.

Coming soon to the Blue Collar Comedy Tour - "You just can't make this shiite up!"
    The best is the one you want to ride most often..

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast