mtbr member
    Dec 2012

What's your most embarrassing moment ever?

So what's the most embarrassing thing you have ever done or had happen to you? We all want to hear your stories...and the more graphic, the better

I'll start. When I was sophomore in high school, I went on a class trip to some orphanages in India. Our last day at this one orphanage, we ate breakfast at the principal / president's house... (note: until this, I had had no stomach problems with any food over there. It was all amazing.) But as luck would have it, immediately after my first bite of this crape-like thing my stomach revolted... and puke went all over the table and on my classmates sitting across from me. I rushed outside to rinse off in these water faucets I saw on my way in, but once I got outside, I realized they are some kind of hair / clothes washing place (and about this time I remember that the principal's house is inside the girls dorm). So I was standing there, puke all over, surrounded by these girls washing their clothes. Very awkward...

So their view of the "perfect Americans" was shattered.

Anybody else brave enough?

Burnt Orange Lives
    Quote Originally Posted by lycaon View Post
    So what's the most embarrassing thing you have ever done or had happen to you? We all want to hear your stories...and the more graphic, the better

I'll start. When I was sophomore in high school, I went on a class trip to some orphanages in India. Our last day at this one orphanage, we ate breakfast at the principal / president's house... (note: until this, I had had no stomach problems with any food over there. It was all amazing.) But as luck would have it, immediately after my first bite of this crape-like thing my stomach revolted... and puke went all over the table and on my classmates sitting across from me. I rushed outside to rinse off in these water faucets I saw on my way in, but once I got outside, I realized they are some kind of hair / clothes washing place (and about this time I remember that the principal's house is inside the girls dorm). So I was standing there, puke all over, surrounded by these girls washing their clothes. Very awkward...

So their view of the "perfect Americans" was shattered.

Anybody else brave enough?
    Once I went to McDonalds and ate a hamburger. I was really hungry and it smelled good.

I am still embarrassed.
    Signature