Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: What?

No Stranger to danger....
    Quote Originally Posted by wmac View Post
    HAHAHAHA that was monogod with the camera, he follows me everywhere i go, just restoring the natural order......
    Hes been into my home page tonight, following my every thread and posting his butthurt after random threads ive been in lol..
    He needs to have a good lie down, poor bloke, i think he likes me.....
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

meh... whatever
    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    You are not fun, that's why you have no friends.
    gosh... you got me there. well, none of the same gender that love to virtually ejaculate all over each other in homoerotic threads anyway!

(pssst... i think you have something on the corner of your mouth)
    "I never TRY anything... I just do it." ~ Varla

mtbr member
    RE-EDIT: Deleted. My apologies for feeding an obvious trolling attempt... I'll just ignore or reply elsewhere if he decides to create a separate thread about something he doesn't care about.
    Last edited by marpilli; 11-16-2012 at 11:56 AM.
    Contact information: http://about.me/marpilli

AZ
    banned
    Ahem. You'll likely find that arguing with mono is like pissing in the wind. It's counterproductive and it gets all over you. Carry on.

Dissolved member
    nevermind, deleted

AZ
    banned
    Respectfully but seriously, take it to another thread and quit polluting mine. TIA.

Dissolved member
    Sorry AZ, I am back to green building work now!

Suckin wind like a boss
    im saving some rep for you, mono. what flavor it is will be determined by how you behave during the course of the day while i wait for it to become available again. my guess is there are a fair number of OC regs who are feeling the same right about now, and your butthurt about rep could very well cost you dearly if you continue on the path you are on right now.
    If you arent bleeding, you arent riding hard enough.
    http://about.me/bigterry

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    I don't need sex. My life fvcks me daily.

Cow Clicker
    Hey, let's see if we can make mono the first red -100 rep power!
    No, YOU don't understand. You're making an ass of yourself for all of eternity.

mtbr member
    yeah give a hoot don't pollute

Axe
    Custom User Title
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS View Post
    Ahem. You'll likely find that arguing with mono is like pissing in the wind. It's counterproductive and it gets all over you. Carry on.
    Why is it counterproductive? Piss gets out just fine.

Flaccid Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS View Post
    I've never done that, just ask marpilli.
    Me either.
    "i'll brazilian when YOU do boy, right around the ol' rusty star. Actually, whole fruit bowl. Get on it!" NicoleB

Trail Prospector
    Quote Originally Posted by roadie scum View Post
    Okay, I kinda see W's point. Let's take his stats for example. Less than 1,000 posts yet his rep is 70. He must be feeling bad about recieving that much rep undeservedly and is try to atone for it by suggesting that he be put into the red. Seems like an honorable solution.
    Hmm, just got negged in this thread for my short version of deep thoughts by some ball-less sac of shyte with 46 pts. Could it be you?
    He who joined in 2011 with 643 posts/ 46 pts ---> 4.5 yrs after me? Meet the pot who calls all other kettles black.
    If I'm wrong, or you disagree, post something, and if not, at least sign your (-) rep, do not be a judgmental pile of pooh!
    Oh, and if I do give anyone (-) it'll be signed.
    The best is the one you want to ride most often..

Flaccid Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzybmx View Post
    Oh look whats just floated onto the radar
    Baja Ozzy?
    "i'll brazilian when YOU do boy, right around the ol' rusty star. Actually, whole fruit bowl. Get on it!" NicoleB

AZ
    banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyin_W View Post
    Hmm, just got negged in this thread for my short version of deep thoughts by some ball-less sac of shyte with 46 pts. Could it be you?
    He who joined in 2011 with 643 posts/ 46 pts ---> 4.5 yrs after me? Meet the pot who calls all other kettles black.
    If I'm wrong, or you disagree, post something, and if not, at least sign your (-) rep, do not be a judgmental pile of pooh!
    Oh, and if I do give anyone (-) it'll be signed.

Take it somewhere else please.

Cow Clicker
    This thread is a deconstructive satire of the rep system.

Axe
    Custom User Title
    Quote Originally Posted by wmac View Post
    This thread is a deconstructive satire of the rep system.
    These are big existential questions best left for boring Russian novelists and teenagers on acid.

This is also how reputation works in the real world. You have got to be a part of a circle jerk.

Burnt Orange Lives

why come in and piss in other people's

coffee - while they are having fun with it. it is not polite man. you are not an unintelligent person, judging by some common sense and rational posts. but then you go to the other extreme and do things that are totally out of the realm that even you define for yourself, or it is defined by a set of rules that you try to obey by. why homophobic comments? we are just having fun around here. if you don't like the way things go around here - why come in and be so negative and insulting? it is not about neg reps. or pos reps. this is the theme of the month for the time being and if a bunch of people are having fun with it - why not let them be?

why would you care really?

btw i don't feel like neg repping you at all... i'd just ask you kindly that if this is not your kind of fun - don't spoil it for those that enjoy it... i am pretty sure that you can rationalize my "request" if you really want to, and let it be...

Quote Originally Posted by monogod View Post
    gosh... you got me there. well, none of the same gender that love to virtually ejaculate all over each other in homoerotic threads anyway!

[SIZE=1](pssst... i think you have something on the corner of your mouth)[/SIZE]

Burnt Orange Lives
    Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Why is it counterproductive? Piss gets out just fine.
    it's counterproductive only if you are wearing long tights, as they get soaked in the process. if you wear shorts, like we did last night at around 0 celsius temperature (nah we were not braving the weather, we just underestimated it) it is not counterproductive at all. you just let it dry and move on.

did i get it right AZ?

Burnt Orange Lives

lol... which one of those is DC?

is he still green or he worked his way into red again?

one thing for sure, he rejected my request to befriend me.

that hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by highdelll View Post
    Uh, yeah it is, you ignorant fool!
    Maybe it's because you live in east Canukistan, but here it is, LIVE from the West-sieede

meh... whatever
    Quote Originally Posted by marpilli View Post
    monogod, you wouldn't happen to be one of those who anonymously give out -rep with "repho" comments. Would you?

EDIT: I'm curious what you expect the outcome will be to your attention-seeking entry into this thread...
    not at all. never have, never will.

so when i post to a thread it's attention seeking, but when others post it's..... ?????

expected outcome? simply to share an opinion in this thread on an interweb forum... same as everyone else does here. i figured some might go sideways when i commented on rephoing (guilty dogs generally bark the loudest) and knew neg rep would be coming but i could care less. i speak my mind, and like it or or not at least you know where i stand.

that's called integrity.

duh
    Quote Originally Posted by monogod View Post
    not at all. never have, never will.

so when i post to a thread it's attention seeking, but when others post it's..... ?????

expected outcome? simply to share an opinion in this thread on an interweb forum... same as everyone else does here. i figured some might go sideways when i commented on rephoing (guilty dogs generally bark the loudest) and knew neg rep would be coming but i could care less. i speak my mind, and like it or or not at least you know where i stand.

that's called integrity.
    complaining or post how you put it in one thread is fine, but when you complain about the same person in multi threads is attention getting.

Cow Clicker
    This is an opinion: "I don't like your shirt."

This is an attack: "Why would you wear that gay shirt? You must like jizz all over your face if you wear shirts like that."

What's it to you if I'm a rep no? I'm following the rules. You and the other butthurt, elitist, fascists think you own the moral high ground for something as arbitrary as a system of identifying credibility within a bulletin board dedicated to riding bicycles.

Get down off your high horse, relax, and let it happen. We love you. We would never do anything to hurt you. Now, just take your top off and dance around for us a little.

MTB, Road, Commuting
    WOW, this thread is turning into a train-rep, I can't stop watching

The fact is, it effects my life just about as much as the next winner in a football game or if Lance A. is the best guy in the world or the worst...It doesn't. Or maybe I'm just bored on a Friday afternoon.

rep-on

meh... whatever
    Quote Originally Posted by osokolo View Post
    coffee - while they are having fun with it. it is not polite man. you are not an unintelligent person, judging by some common sense and rational posts. but then you go to the other extreme and do things that are totally out of the realm that even you define for yourself, or it is defined by a set of rules that you try to obey by. why homophobic comments? we are just having fun around here. if you don't like the way things go around here - why come in and be so negative and insulting? it is not about neg reps. or pos reps. this is the theme of the month for the time being and if a bunch of people are having fun with it - why not let them be?

why would you care really?

btw i don't feel like neg repping you at all... i'd just ask you kindly that if this is not your kind of fun - don't spoil it for those that enjoy it... i am pretty sure that you can rationalize my "request" if you really want to, and let it be...
    well first of all, i don't genuinely care. just playin' in the OC romper room.

secondly, for the record i don't have a problem with repho threads, i was just bustin' you guy's balls (dare i say?) about it. don't take my lack of participation and snarks to mean i was condemning it.

third, i didn't say "homophobic" i said "homoerotic". which it is. think about it, it's ok to joke about blowing loads on each other but joking about how gay it is is off limits???? really? getting defensive about it kinda turns lends credibility to the joke, eh? like shakespear said, "methinks thou doest protest too much".

fourth, by the same logic, if i'm having fun why not let me be? after all, isn't this supposed to be the OC where "anything goes"? the place we can come and bounce off the walls, "take the piss outa each other and ourselves", and "get into the odd bust up" without taking anything seriously? but holy cow... try to do that and everyone fills their drawers with dung and hyperventilates like bunch of asthmatics at an eczema convention and starts puking red dots. since i speak my mind irrelevant of consequences and appear to be the only one not taking any of this seriously i'm about the only one that seems to be truly "livin' the OC dream"...

the OC claims to be thick skinned where no one takes things personally or gets offended but i swear there are more people in this niche with skin so thin that it rolls back under the slightest breeze.

HTFU & LTFU... this is the OC!
    Last edited by monogod; 11-16-2012 at 12:30 PM.

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast