no trees are safe

... and if we just ... Weirdest wake up location/situation after a night of drinking?

I'll be honest with you. I was quite a heavy drinker at times. I got wasted about 1 a week (I still sometimes do) While I'm not very proud of it, it does sometimes lead up to a humiliating, humorous and potentionally dangerous situations.

So... What are the top 5 weirdest places you ever woke up? (After a night of partying or someting.)

My list:

5. Under the TV with a bunch of DVD's around me. I guess I wanted to watch a movie while sobering up... unsuccessful. The carpet must have been too cozy.

4. Sitting home on the toilet. Toothbrush in my mouth and undies on my ankles. I had no memories on how I managed to get home. Last thing I remember was sitting in a bar 6 km away.

3. Under the table at a bar. 5 AM closing time. The barman told me he didn't even notice me till he started lifting the chairs. It was very nice of my friends to just leave there lying...

2. In the garage, on an old sofa while my bike was partially disassembled in front of me. Must have thought it's a good idea to perform maintenance while drunk. No damage was done luckily.

And number one... *drumroll*
    In my own room. sleeping comfortably on the floor hugging one of my nieces My Little Pony plush toys while using the another one as a pillow. Blanket over my head and partially pulled down jeans with only one shoe on my legs. I was woken up by my older sister and it was the most difficult thing I had to ever explain (considering I had no memory of the process). After that I had one of the worst hangovers ever and promised my self never to drink my self senseless again. I did maintain that promise... mostly.

So what about you? Ever partied a little too hard? How did it end up for you?

---

P.S.: Don't judge me!

sympathy for society
    Honestly... I was stationed in the Azores islands in Portugal from 1998-2000 and you could drink at 18 years old. My friends and I partied like crazy for New Years 2000. I woke up on some random beach far off the beaten path before sunrise. I was awaken, face down, by the incoming tide splashing my face. I was face down, still drunk as hell, with the tide coming in and somehow about a mile from anyone. It was a long walk back to base. I had lost my wallet, friends, and dignity. I learned to keep friends close when pounding the beers. They said I just went into the woods/forest to piss and never came back. We had to be back on base by a certain time and they figured i'd be okay because the didn't want to get in trouble.... Drunk friends are the best. haha...
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

I build my own.
    5. Jail
    4. Still in the bar well after they had closed and everyone went home.
    3. On the couch in a house I USED to live in.
    2. In my buddy's mom's bed.
    1. Married (that was the last time I ever drank)
    I have a device that can access the total knowledge of man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and argue with strangers.

Front Range, Colorado
    Honstly I can't remember....honestly.

It was never so much where I woke up but who was next to me when I woke up.
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^^^^Rock Garden

usually cranky
    i can get pretty crazy, one time i woke up on the left side of my bed. i usually sleep on the right.

U sayin' Bolt ?
    17 years old, drunk, in my boxer shorts, 2 floors above my room at the holiday inn, in the stairwell, taking a piss.

I assume I missed the turn for the bathroom and just kept going.

NONDURO
    Few years back, sometime during the winter. Was wrenching on bikes in the garage while drinking lots of beer and singlemalt. Somehow I woke up on the garage floor. It was nice though, since the floor was relatively cool, but the water heater kept the air temperature inside the garage nice and toasty. My wife found me in the morning and was wondering WTF happened.
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
    Woke up next to a gal the night after a large NYE party.

Looking at one another, similar thoughts crossing our minds. "wow, she's a lot older than i thought" and "wow, he's a lot younger than i thought" The age difference turned out to be...considerable.

I made us a nice breakfast, we had some nice coffee and breakfast chat and went our ways.
    Last edited by scrublover; 05-13-2013 at 03:41 AM.
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

gobsmacked Moderator
    Apr 2008
    get help.

King of Middle Earth
    1. In bed with a strange girl.
    2. "
    3. "
    4. "
    5. "

All before I was married of course, but still not good....
    fee-fy-fo-fum...

> /dev/null 2&>1
    Feb 2012

Re: Weirdest wake up location/situation after a night of drinking?

Quote Originally Posted by sodak View Post
    Honestly... I was stationed in the Azores islands in Portugal from 1998-2000 and you could drink at 18 years old. My friends and I partied like crazy for New Years 2000. I woke up on some random beach far off the beaten path before sunrise. I was awaken, face down, by the incoming tide splashing my face. I was face down, still drunk as hell, with the tide coming in and somehow about a mile from anyone. It was a long walk back to base. I had lost my wallet, friends, and dignity. I learned to keep friends close when pounding the beers. They said I just went into the woods/forest to piss and never came back. We had to be back on base by a certain time and they figured i'd be okay because the didn't want to get in trouble.... Drunk friends are the best. haha...
    Praia da Vitoria in Terceira? Nice place. My wife is from there.
    ------------------------------------------------
    They're justified and they're ancient and they like to roam the land

thread crapper
    Feb 2008
    My first year of college I woke up one morning in a dorm with two of the hottest girls on campus. Thinking I'd been extra awesome the night before, I asked what happened. They said I showed up in the lobby obliterated and we went up to there room with them. Apparently I gave them the best night ever... as we played Candyland and I let them give me a makeover until I passed out. I woke up the next morning with braids and beads in my hair in the floor between their two beds. I still don't know their names.

mtbr member
    Maybe not the craziest, but certainly fresh in my mind.... woke up last night choking on acidy tasting vomit that had built up in my throat.

Had a very fatty, unhealthy, late night dinner and a few drinks before bed. Learned my lesson as I'm still trying to choke the remainder of it down.

mtbr member
    circa 1984ish during that whole "just say no" era...remember falling out of an orange van and then somehow waking up @ 6am in a line for van halen tickets.

worked for concert promotions/catering in my early 20s so i got to see ALOT of interesting things with the efects of alcohol! david lee roth groupies while you're in your 21-22yrs old = win.
    don't sweat the petty things & don't pet the sweaty things

No Stranger to danger....
    In a dog kennel with a big male staffordshire terrier .. on more than one occasion..
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

Flaccid Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    In a dog kennel with a big male staffordshire terrier .. on more than one occasion..
    Did your A$$ hurt when you woke up?
    "i'll brazilian when YOU do boy, right around the ol' rusty star. Actually, whole fruit bowl. Get on it!" NicoleB

No Stranger to danger....
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyonadyke View Post
    LOL, no but i was nude and he was licking my balls lol....
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

usually cranky
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyonadyke View Post
    i bet the dog had a sore ass.

Super Clyde

Weirdest wake up location/situation after a night of drinking?

Worst one? I got absolutely sloshed, passed out in my friends yard under a pine tree, and woke up several times puking. My wife left me there, and a friend had to drive me to his house, puke stained shirt and all. My wife wouldn't even pick me up there. I had to find a ride from said friends house. I also left my glasses in the grass under that pine tree, so I had to go back and find them. That was the last time I got **** faced drunk. Now I limit myself to 3 or 4 a night.

Sent from a telecommunication device with a touch screen keyboard.

Flaccid Member
    Quote Originally Posted by b-kul View Post
    i bet the dog had a sore ass.
    "i'll brazilian when YOU do boy, right around the ol' rusty star. Actually, whole fruit bowl. Get on it!" NicoleB

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    Garden shed wraped around a lawnmower in a part of town I have never been in.
    On a couch on someones porch.
    Park Bench
    I always make it home except for these three occasions.
    Giant XTC 2 29er
    KHS Flagstaff 29er FS
    Neon Bow Trials Bike
    Norco Fluid 9.2 29er FS
    Norco BIGFOOT FATTY

sympathy for society
    Quote Originally Posted by ddprocter View Post
    Praia da Vitoria in Terceira? Nice place. My wife is from there.
    Yup, thats' the place!! It is a beautiful island with a great culture. I do not miss all the cobblestone roads though. Everywhere you drove was bumpy as hell.
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."