Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    parenting for gnarness
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    You really dont wanna watch 1 guy 1 jar, its about an exploding glass jar and lots of blood and damage..
    Anything involving numerous girls and 1 cup.

For those that would like to see some serious sexual disasters, head over to Best gore.com, yes its a totally legal website, you can watch everything that you thought you would never see in your lifetime there including people/members cutting off their own sex organs an cooking them and eating them on the spot, all sorts of exicutions, bizzare activities, basically anything that goes on in the planet that the mainstream press will not put up in the media you will find it there...
    Dont let the asian woman that has been impailed and is being cooked over a fire on the first page put you off......
    JTFC!!! I looked at that site for about 3 min, puked in someone else's mouth, than added it to my router's blacklist. That's icky stuff.

Loves to suffer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    Agreed. I can tolerate 2G1C and even the Kids in the Sandbox thing, but lopping off of heads, stabbings, or dudes kicking cows in the head at a meat factory is unwatchable. Those meat factory hidden cameras is what made me changed my perception of the corporate meat industry and how I shop/diet.
    A few months ago, PETA had a van set up outside a local bar during our monthly Second Saturday art festival. They were paying people $1 to watch a four-minute video showing the mistreatment of cows and pigs in slaughterhouses. They had several monitors set up with headphones for people to watch/listen.

I saw the video (thankfully without sound) while riding around on my bike. Cows allowed to bleed to death, piglets neutered without anesthesia, etc. When the lady came up to me and tried to get me to watch the video for $1, I told her that I refuse to listen to the audio of animals being tortured. I don't think she realized that I was against animal cruelty, because she simply said "We all make choices in our life" and walked away.

I don't agree with everything PETA does, and I've heard about them euthanizing perfectly healthy pets, but I definitely agree that animal cruelty is unacceptable.

parenting for gnarness
    Quote Originally Posted by freighttrainuphill View Post
    cruelty is unacceptable.
    ^this

~ B A D A S S ~
    gagnam style. heard about it and i guess its just not my 2 girls one cup of tea, never gonna watch it. i have also never seen a justin beebr vid. feels good man.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by iheartbicycles View Post
    Specialized sucks ass.

Puro Vida!
    Tone's-I was looking at that page yesterday! Was trying to find the story on the girl being cooked-
    So I saw a video on FB said-gross-
    Clicked on it-I think it was Cartel-two guys, no shirts and hands tied in front of them sitting-two masked guys walking in and out with rifles-focuses in on one of the guys-speaking in Spanish about not talking or saying what you see-the other guy next to him just quiet looking away-both look drained of life-then the worst part-dude comes in with a chainsaw, starts it and puts it to guy's talking neck-blood EVERYWHERE! He keeps going til head falls and body slumps against the poor guy whose looking away next to him-gets worse-second guy rushes in with a large knife and starts to 'saw' the other one's neck off-I'm still not right after seeing this. Topped off the night by watching Anerican Horror Story-explains why people so terrified of these monsters-

Puro Vida!
    Just saw dions post/dorry

Weird huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by chollaball View Post
    The English Patient
    Snort !
    And don't do the burrito jump... Francois

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    My wedding video. And I never will because it's on VHS.

PRETENDURO
    I’ve never watched a Justin Bieber video. I’ve also never seen any of the presidential debate video footage—I don’t even know what that Romney assclown’s voice sounds like—glad I don’t.
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given Brewtality too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

No Stranger to danger....
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson34 View Post
    Tone's-I was looking at that page yesterday! Was trying to find the story on the girl being cooked-
    So I saw a video on FB said-gross-
    Clicked on it-I think it was Cartel-two guys, no shirts and hands tied in front of them sitting-two masked guys walking in and out with rifles-focuses in on one of the guys-speaking in Spanish about not talking or saying what you see-the other guy next to him just quiet looking away-both look drained of life-then the worst part-dude comes in with a chainsaw, starts it and puts it to guy's talking neck-blood EVERYWHERE! He keeps going til head falls and body slumps against the poor guy whose looking away next to him-gets worse-second guy rushes in with a large knife and starts to 'saw' the other one's neck off-I'm still not right after seeing this. Topped off the night by watching Anerican Horror Story-explains why people so terrified of these monsters-
    Yes thats a pretty graphic one the chainsaw execution, there is every Mexican cartel execution on that site that they have made public, i dont get off on the blood n guts at all i more see it as an insight into the capacities of human beings.
    I believe its very important in life to look on both sides of the fence to gain perspective, if one shys away from reality, the awareness is never there to created true compassion and change, and understanding...

Just as Cyclelicious, freighttrain and Nicole gained a deeper level of emotion, understanding and awareness through watching the PETA videos or net videos of animals being skinned or hurt which also makes my soul cry, i feel the need to watch every facit of human nature i can find for the same reasons, to study humans and life it can never be fairly studied by only looking on one side of the fence, thats called living in unicorn land...
    The interesting thing with myself is that i can watch human beings dish out the most brutal and extreme deeds on each other, but when it comes to any un neccissary pain to animals it almost makes me cry..
    Im not a member of Best gore, but i do follow it to give me a true perspective of the very dark side and bizzare side of human beings, its a very interesting site..
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

no trees are safe
    Anybody mentioned 3 guys 1 hammer?

Quote Originally Posted by Millfox View Post
    Anybody mentioned 3 guys 1 hammer?
    Ive seen it on bestgore, its one of the most graphic sad demonstrations of the human nature gone bad ive seen, yes ive seen worse but for the average person it will be the most brutal video you have ever seen for sure, the 3 guys that commited that crime only got a relatively short sentence,
    Warning, dont click the link to that if you dont want to see some serious human suffering..

Loves to suffer
    dont click the link to that if you dont want to see some serious human suffering..
    The only human suffering I ever want to see is somebody hammering up a steep mtb or road climb, raw of course .

FKA Malibu412
    Why do you guys watch this sh!t? Just reading a little wiki about any of these titles and I'm wrecked. Weak, I tell you.
    "I love the bike. It's my meditation. I think I'm bike-sexual." -Robin Williams

Study of human nature and capabilities malibu, to appreciate and understand the light, we must understand the darkness too........

FKA Malibu412
    Ignorance is truly bliss then. There's an underbelly that I will never need to see graphically or know of explicitly.
    "I love the bike. It's my meditation. I think I'm bike-sexual." -Robin Williams

~ B A D A S S ~
    I would just like to chime in that I am also EXTREMELY happy I never saw any of those execution vids, people cutting off their diks, hammers, chainsaws, cartels. Anything called gore. EXTREMELY happy!
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by iheartbicycles View Post
    Specialized sucks ass.

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by car bone View Post
    I would just like to chime in that I am also EXTREMELY happy I never saw any of those execution vids, people cutting off their diks, hammers, chainsaws, cartels. Anything called gore. EXTREMELY happy!
    Just reading some of these titles is enough to sicken me. Whoever said bliss is not ignorance was not thinking of any of this ****.

Yes, that's fonetic
    Anything with sparkly vampires

the catalan connection
    Yes thats a pretty graphic one the chainsaw execution, there is every Mexican cartel execution on that site that they have made public, i dont get off on the blood n guts at all i more see it as an insight into the capacities of human beings.
    I believe its very important in life to look on both sides of the fence to gain perspective, if one shys away from reality, the awareness is never there to created true compassion and change, and understanding...

Just as Cyclelicious, freighttrain and Nicole gained a deeper level of emotion, understanding and awareness through watching the PETA videos or net videos of animals being skinned or hurt which also makes my soul cry, i feel the need to watch every facit of human nature i can find for the same reasons, to study humans and life it can never be fairly studied by only looking on one side of the fence, thats called living in unicorn land...
    The interesting thing with myself is that i can watch human beings dish out the most brutal and extreme deeds on each other, but when it comes to any un neccissary pain to animals it almost makes me cry..
    Im not a member of Best gore, but i do follow it to give me a true perspective of the very dark side and bizzare side of human beings, its a very interesting site..
    I partly agree.
    I have seen animal cruelty, and also think it helped me take some decisions about my food habits, but I don´t see them all the time. Once is enough.
    About the extreme human violence. Ok, I agree is good to be aware there´s some real crap going on too, but after seeing one of those vids,I´ll start seeing unicorns too? Becouse after seeing someone chopping off someone´s head, at LEAST I deserve to see unicorns flying around me for some time....otherwise balance is not right....not way.....I don´t know man.
    "Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordly evidence of the fact." George Elliot

addicted to chunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu412 View Post
    Ignorance is truly bliss then. There's an underbelly that I will never need to see graphically or know of explicitly.
    No kidding....some nasty stuff out there I'd care not to see.
    Riding.....

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Study of human nature and capabilities malibu, to appreciate and understand the light, we must understand the darkness too........
    Here's my problem (actually a blessing) - I have a detailed photographic memory, further enhanced when I went to art school. Some of the exercises we'd do would be to put up a photo on the overhead screen for times (like 1 min., 45 secs, 30 secs, 15 secs, etc.) and then we'd have to draw what we saw from memory. Also, keeping a sketchbook and drawing people trained the photographic memory even more.

I recognize people from Kindergarten, as adults. It's weird, but it's something I have.

When I see this gore stuff, it burns into my brain, and I record it in vivid detail in my mind. I recall everything, even the blood splatter pattern.

I would rather fill my spank bank up of hot chicks and sex than of some guy in army fatigues sawing another dude's head off with a Rambo knife.

On the other hand, my spank bank is in full HD and surround sound

* I said "hand" *

the catalan connection
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    Here's my problem (actually a blessing) - I have a detailed photographic memory, further enhanced when I went to art school. Some of the exercises we'd do would be to put up a photo on the overhead screen for times (like 1 min., 45 secs, 30 secs, 15 secs, etc.) and then we'd have to draw what we saw from memory. Also, keeping a sketchbook and drawing people trained the photographic memory even more.

I recognize people from Kindergarten, as adults. It's weird, but it's something I have.

When I see this gore stuff, it burns into my brain, and I record it in vivid detail in my mind. I recall everything, even the blood splatter pattern.

I would rather fill my spank bank up of hot chicks and sex than of some guy in army fatigues sawing another dude's head off with a Rambo knife.

On the other hand, my spank bank is in full HD and surround sound

* I said "hand" *
    amazing !
    "Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordly evidence of the fact." George Elliot

toscano
    On Vimeo is a video about a cut of the head of a cristian guy in Tunisie.
    It is something that surpasses all imagination.

Puro Vida!
    Ok I think I finally saw a video I couldn't finish-I've seen the decapitations, the 2 girls one cup, etc etc-
    Video is a huge crowd and a shirtless guy with a large knife-he starts to swing it at his back and after a few swings cuts himself open-knarly!! The crowd goes crazy and you can see his skin sway as he moves-dude rushes in and hugs him as they rush him to a waiting ambulance.
    Dude 2-chunky guy with a back full of nasty scars has two blades connected by a chain and yip-he starts to swing them behind to his back-I was able to watch about 3 swings before I called it quits. He didn't connect and I really didn't want to see him accomplish his goal-very nasty.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast