Flaccid Member

The Tragedy to Americans and Conspiracy Theory Thread

We've had 3 incidents happen in short order, Colorado Shootings, Sandy Hook Shootings, and now the Boston Marathon Bombing, which our current administration is very much interested it, but they blew off 4 people dead in Bengahzi, with Hillary Clinton making the comment "What difference does it make, 4 people are dead."

Is all of this coincidence since the reelection? Will some young man in his late teens to early 20's be blamed for the Boston Marathon bombings as suggested in this link provided by Super Moderator Chum?

http://i.imgur.com/paK3lGJh.png

I am not interested in sympathy folks on the Marathon Bombing posting up, yes, it is a terrible tragedy, that is a given. I am interested in the dots, connecting the dots, evidence as it's discovered, and getting inside of the minds of a crazy person that is mentally unstable and capable of such tragedy, and why? I am interested in what the main media is leaking outm, and also what the non main stream CNN CNBC/Fox media on the internet is providing also, the non lap dog anti main stream media.

Let us wait and see how the link above plays out, but in the mean time discuss scenarios this tragedy can take as the investigation moves forward.

Speculation is allowed, discussion of Amendments is allowed, as this will possibly affect our ability to carry while riding mountain bikes in the future, on public lands, National forest and BLM property too.
    "i'll brazilian when YOU do boy, right around the ol' rusty star. Actually, whole fruit bowl. Get on it!" NicoleB

AZ
    banned
    Foil hat, Alcoa or generic?

Cleavage Of The Tetons
    Jan 2004
    the special 'too dumb to play with others' foil.
    "We LOVE cows! They make trails for us.....

And then we eat them."

High Desert MTBer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty $anchez View Post
    Foil hat, Alcoa or generic?
    I just spat out me corncob!!!
    It's all Here. Now.

Perpetual n00b
    If the person posting as Anonymous in that linked pic is for real, they are already out of a job. There is no such thing as anonymous on the internet.
    If you gorge yourself into morbid obesity, you can skip everyone else in line at Disney World.

mnoutain bkie rdier
    @ Bayonadyke:

I am pretty sure you are taking this comment (see below) WAY out of context. You may want to revisit the dialogue for clarity.

Hillary Clinton making the comment "What difference does it make, 4 people are dead."

Hillary was not "blowing" anything off. She was pissed that 4 people were dead. That was exactly her point.

Carry on..

Perpetual n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by rydbyk View Post
    @ Bayonadyke:

I am pretty sure you are taking this comment (see below) WAY out of context. You may want to revisit the dialogue for clarity.

Hillary Clinton making the comment "What difference does it make, 4 people are dead."

Hillary was not "blowing" anything off. She was pissed that 4 people were dead. That was exactly her point.

Carry on..
    “With all respect, the fact is we have four dead Americans was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they’d go kill some Americans,” Clinton shouted. “What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, senator.”

Context does help doesn't it?
    If you gorge yourself into morbid obesity, you can skip everyone else in line at Disney World.

banned
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dgw2jr View Post
    If the person posting as Anonymous in that linked pic is for real, they are already out of a job. There is no such thing as anonymous on the internet.
    Public library computer, stolen laptop and free WiFi, unauthorized access to a computer, and/or an understanding of how to route a message can make one impossible to track down ... Just say'n !

As for that image ... If real, the sender probably isn't smart enough to be untraceable, then again ... Did they use their own computer/logon ?
    We will probably never know.

Perpetual n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeabuser View Post
    Public library computer, stolen laptop and free WiFi, unauthorized access to a computer, and/or an understanding of how to route a message can make one impossible to track down ... Just say'n !

As for that image ... If real, the sender probably isn't smart enough to be untraceable, then again ... Did they use their own computer/logon ?
    We will probably never know.
    Regardless of how they posted it, someone will go down for it. They just set someone else up for some trouble!

banned
    Aug 2012
    Regardless of how they posted it, someone will go down for it. They just set someone else up for some trouble!
    You don't know this to be true, anymore than I do.

Perpetual n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeabuser View Post
    You don't know this to be true, anymore than I do.
    Correct. However, the judicial system rarely lets anything go to waste especially when it to pertains to national security.

sympathy for society

Carry on..
    Actually,.. It is the fact the she is blatently "blowing off" the question to cover the string of lies. She and the "administration" claimed the whole cause of the attack was because people were protesting about the movie. We were all lead to believe that the protest turned ugly and they attacked the embassy. Which was later revealed to be a complete lie. This was a terrorist attack and they lied to cover their asses for doing nothing ( not even calling it a terriost attack). Which doesn't surpise me any more from an administration that claimed the Fort Hood shooter,in military uniform, screaming "alluh akbar" as he mows down US soldiers was mearly a "workplace violence" issue.

The commentary in the "what difference does it make" discussion was her avoiding admitting the administration lied to intentionally mislead US citizens. To this day the families of the victims are still in the dark about what happened. The only person to see any action from our administration on this issue is the film maker who is still in prison over making the video that "incited violence in the middle east". Total BS if you ask me.

Last edited by sodak; 04-17-2013 at 01:23 PM. Reason: spelling
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

banned
    Aug 2012
    Correct. However, the judicial system rarely lets anything go to waste especially when it to pertains to national security.
    That we know of

I'm sure many things happen that the public will never know about ... I mean, we're talking National Security, and there's a lot of stuff the public just doesn't need to know.

Decades later perhaps, but much of it is of no immediate urgency to be made public, unless it fits an agenda of some type.

mtbr member
    May 2012
    I don't trust the Obama Administration one bit, but at the same time I don't believe in conspiracy theories organized by the government or shadow government types. It takes far too much effort to plan and keep these things quiet.

Now have no doubt this Administration will attempt to use any person(s) arrested in a way to further their agenda. That is pure politics, but does not mean they were in anyway involved.
    Joe
    2003 KHS Alite 4000 26" Hardtail - XC, All mountain, blah blah blah.. I just ride.

mnoutain bkie rdier
    @ Sodak

I don't disagree with you, but I do believe we are making two separate points.

mnoutain bkie rdier
    Quote Originally Posted by JoePAz View Post
    I don't trust the Obama Administration one bit, but at the same time I don't believe in conspiracy theories organized by the government or shadow government types. It takes far too much effort to plan and keep these things quiet.

Now have no doubt this Administration will attempt to use any person(s) arrested in a way to further their agenda. That is pure politics, but does not mean they were in anyway involved.

Exactly. Impossible to keep these things quiet. All it takes is one individual to come clean and tell the truth about said "conspiracy". For this very reason, I never buy into this whole conspiracy thing. Just ONE voice. Just ONE change of heart. Just ONE with regret. Never happens even after decades of time passing. Buzz Aldrin can sure keep a "secret" along with everyone else in mission control, for example...haha.

mtbr member
    Man, lot of people on this thread eating the coco puffs....
    On MTBR, the reputation is infamous.

Flaccid Member
    From my observation, that bomb was made out of something really dirty for explosives... too much trace cr*p on the pressure cooker left as residue... it will have a chemical signature, potassium nitrate, sodium nitrate or ammonium nitrate based, similar to black powder, a weak propellant /explosive from the 16th or 17th century made out of bird or bat guano.

There were errors in coverage on the Sandy Hook event... pistol bullets caused most of the death, not semi auto rifle bullets. Yet the coroner on camera said they were killed with an assault rifle. Too big a discrepency in the wound channels of the two, ask any doctor that's patched up soldiers in the armed services, the signature wound channels produced. No one caught that in the news reporting agencys.

A rifle is superior to a handgun in any conflict, due to increased range, distance to be a threat, power and accuracy.

History can not be denied. Our government wants our long range rifles, magazines and ammo first, if they are to control us. And bullets, and primers, and powder and cases.
    "i'll brazilian when YOU do boy, right around the ol' rusty star. Actually, whole fruit bowl. Get on it!" NicoleB

ozz
    mtbr member
    May 2006
    Exactly. Impossible to keep these things quiet. All it takes is one individual to come clean and tell the truth about said "conspiracy". For this very reason, I never buy into this whole conspiracy thing. Just ONE voice. Just ONE change of heart. Just ONE with regret. Never happens even after decades of time passing. Buzz Aldrin can sure keep a "secret" along with everyone else in mission control, for example...haha.
    -or maybe our government is really good at making people disappear...

just kidding. I agree it would be too complex to pull off the all of the "conspiracies" the US is accused of staging. If the Boston bombings were a "staged event", the people who staged it would have set up their spin doctors to lie to the media before the bombings. They wouldn't approach some random "security commission" employee to start spinning stories at the last minute.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Dead Dog Story Time -

1968 - Nam is going hot and heavy. My dad has a job servicing the air data computers on the C-141 'Casket Ships'. He has 4 planes of out of a total of 16 ships. Probably many here aren't old enough to remember this but the nightly news had a daily US dead body count. Well.... The number of caskets on my dad's planes exceeded the totals being reported on the news. Remember this only represented 1/4 of all the caskets. Humm.... slight paper work problem there Jimmy...

Trust my government? Nope!

Most of my income comes from military and NASA contracts. I'm proud to have mission critical equipment in the field / space but I will quote a standard NASA comment - 'Trust BUT Verify!' If you are not questioning discrepancies that have revolved around all these events, I don't know what to say. Maybe it's nothing, maybe it's not but why think anyone that does is a kook. At a minimum it points out some level of incompetency of the 'Authorities'.
    Last edited by dead_dog_canyon; 04-17-2013 at 03:27 PM.

AZ
    banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dead_dog_canyon View Post
    At a minimum it points out some level of incompetency of the 'Authorities'.

A pretty accurate summation.