Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    No Stranger to danger....

STAR SIGNS, What are you? MTBR social study of personalities..

Thought this might be an interesting thread, im not a star sign freak but i do believe that the season not so much month you were born in might have some influence into the person you are.
    Anybody got star signs they get on with better than others?
    Any funny traits of signs you want to put in here?

Do you know your chinese star sign (Animal)

OK I'll start--

Im a GEMINI (the only star sign you can get into bed with and have a threesome with only two people in the bed, foursome if you have 2 geminis..

My chinese sign is a RABBIT, born in 75.....

I thought this might be an interesting thread to see if you feel a connection or share things in common with others on here of your same star sign?

Cheers trendsetters....
    Last edited by Tone's; 11-20-2012 at 06:58 AM.
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

Sockaholic
    Oct 2005
    I'm a Taurus. I dont think the Chinese calendar goes that far back for my birth year.

Quote Originally Posted by norton55 View Post
    I'm a Taurus. I dont think the Chinese calendar goes that far back for my birth year.
    Norts my mums a Taurus, shes very difficult n stubborn to say the least, but shes a very kind person, that is to anybody shes not related too lol

Sockaholic
    Oct 2005
    I can be stubborn like a mule, but I'm as loyal as a jack russell terrier.

I build my own.
    Scorpio. I've never paid much attention to astrology so I just looked up what Scorpios are supposed to be like. Wow! It sure explains a lot.

My lady is a Scorpio too and we always check each other for weapons when we sit down to have a discussion. According to what I read, that's a good idea.
    I have a device that can access the total knowledge of man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and argue with strangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Trail Ninja View Post
    Scorpio. I've never paid much attention to astrology so I just looked up what Scorpios are supposed to be like. Wow! It sure explains a lot.

My lady is a Scorpio too and we always check each other for weapons when we sit down to have a discussion. According to what I read, that's a good idea.
    Ninja, my first long term girlfriend was a scorpio, watch out, if she got angry she would attack while i was sleepin, honestly sometimes i wondered if i was gonna be slaughtered in my sleep, very one tracked mind when she had a mission, heart of gold but she could be a mean ***** when she wanted.

I build my own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Ninja, my first long term girlfriend was a scorpio, watch out, if she got angry she would attack while i was sleepin, honestly sometimes i wondered if i was gonna be slaughtered in my sleep, very one tracked mind when she had a mission, heart of gold but she could be a mean ***** when she wanted.
    Yup. I've been with this lady since she was 15 years old (sort of).
    I have a device that can access the total knowledge of man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and argue with strangers.

Ride More, Whine Less

Log off and go ride!
    Jul 2003
    I am a Taurus, and Taureans do not believe in astrology.

I'm your density
    Sirius waxing Uranus.
    "Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left."
    — Ty Webb

duh
    virgo and I am a rat (sept)72

Flaccid Member
    Scorpio with a Dog year.
    "i'll brazilian when YOU do boy, right around the ol' rusty star. Actually, whole fruit bowl. Get on it!" NicoleB

official eMpTyBRain
    Capricorn here. My best female mate would be a Taurus. I married a Libra.

I was born in the year of the SNAKE!!! Sweeeet, I love snakes!!!

Can you send me a boxed up King Brown from Down Under?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails STAR SIGNS,  What are you?  MTBR social study of personalities..-mojave-green-rattler.jpg  

STAR SIGNS,  What are you?  MTBR social study of personalities..-dscn1355-2-.jpg  

STAR SIGNS,  What are you?  MTBR social study of personalities..-gopher-snake-6-22-2011-2-.jpg  

...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

^^^ Hawg, you DONT wanna ''boxed up king brown'' not only do they get bloody big, but they are real bad motherf**kers, ive seen a video in slowmo of a woman ridin on a single track and a brown on the side of the trail using it as a highway for food as they do, stand up 1m into the air, strike her tyre then chase her for a few meters down the trail, they are known here along with taipans as bloody mean snakes.
    They are the one n only snake i fear on the trails, im not sending you one Hawg lol....

the half breed devil

I Ride Bikes
    Alright, I guess I'll be the first Pisces in here.

Yes I'm the two fish 69'ing each other.

I was born in the Year of The Rat. My dad is also a rat so it makes it kinda cool in that sense.
    I like to hug trees at FULL SPEED!

Carbon & Ti rule
    Capricorn 24 Dec 64

the half breed devil

Suckin wind like a boss
    scorpio on saggitarius cusp. dunno what chinese thing i am but i was born in 67.

my ex was a scorpio too. best sex i have ever had, but she was crazy as a sh!thouse rat- and she did wake me from a sound sleep several times by whoopin on me over some imaginary slight i had done to her. if i ever get married again it wont be to a scorpio woman- but ill happily have an affair with one.
    If you arent bleeding, you arent riding hard enough.
    http://about.me/bigterry

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    I don't need sex. My life fvcks me daily.

official eMpTyBRain
    Quote Originally Posted by big terry View Post
    scorpio on saggitarius cusp. dunno what chinese thing i am but i was born in 67.

my ex was a scorpio too. best sex i have ever had, but she was crazy as a sh!thouse rat- and she did wake me from a sound sleep several times by whoopin on me over some imaginary slight i had done to her. if i ever get married again it wont be to a scorpio woman- but ill happily have an affair with one.
    OMG!! What a crack up! I lived with a Scorpio chick for 2 1/2 years a while ago. I agree, the best sex ever. That chick always wanted it! But she was nuts, too and she was so wrapped up in sex that she started screwing around on me so I booted her azz OUT!
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

LOL big T, scorpios are not the sort of women you wanna go havin an affair with because if you do, when it stops she will make sure every other part of you life stops at the same time, lol dont worry about that, a scorpio scorned is a very very dangerous beast......

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    Capricorn

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Dragon

Virgo/Libra

Is not amused
    my ex was a scorpio too. best sex i have ever had, but she was crazy as a sh!thouse.
    ^^^This and

My exwife was a scorpio as well. My take on scorpio women in video below.

The Beast Man from Marc Iancu on Vimeo.

I'm a cap and a rat.

humber river advocate
    here yah go...

Aquarius (January 20 – February 18)

You have an inventive mind and are inclined to be progressive. You lie a great deal. On the other hand, you are inclined to be careless and impractical, causing you to make the same mistakes repeatedly. Everyone thinks you are a ****ing jerk.

Pisces (February 19 – March 20)

You have a vivid imagination and often think you are being followed by the FBI or CIA. You have minor influence over your friends and people resent you for flaunting you power. You lack confidence and are generally a coward. Pisces people screw small animals and pick their nose a lot.

Aries (March 21 – April 19)

You are the pioneer type and hold most people in contempt. You are quick tempered, impatient and scornful of advice. You are a prick.

Taurus (April 20 – May 20)

You are practical and persistent. You have a dogged determination and work like hell. Most people think you are stubborn and bull-headed. You are nothing but a goddamn Communist.

Gemini (May 21 – June 20)

You are a quick and intelligent thinker. People like you because you are a bisexual. However, you are inclined to expect too much for too little. This means you are a cheap bastard. Gemini are notorious for thriving on incest.

Cancer (June 21 – July 22)

You are sympathetic and understanding to other people’s problems. They think you are a sucker. You are always putting things off. That is why you will always be on welfare and won’t be worth a ****.

Leo (July 23 – August 22)

You consider yourself a born leader. Others think you are pushy. Most Leo are bullies. You are vain and cannot tolerate honest criticism. Your arrogance is disgusting. Leo people are thieving bastards and kiss mirrors a lot.

Virgo (August 23 – September 22)

You are the logical type and hate disorder. This nit-picking is sickening to your friends. You are cold and unemotional and often fall asleep while screwing. Virgos make good bus drivers or pimps.

Libra (September 23 – October 22)

You are the artistic type and have a difficult time with reality. If you are a male, your are probably queer. Chances for employment and monetary gain are excellent. Most Libra women are whores. All Librae die of venereal disease.

Scorpio (October 23 – November 21)

You are shrewd in business and cannot be trusted. You shall achieve the pinnacle of success because of your total lack of ethics. You are a perfect son-of-a-*****. Most Scorpio are murdered.

Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21)

You are optimistic and enthusiastic. You have a reckless tendency to rely on luck since you have no talent. The majority of Sagittarii are drunks or pot heads. People laugh at you a lot because you are always getting ****ed.

Capricorn (December 22 – January 19)

You are conservative and afraid of taking risks. You are basically a chickenshit. There has never been a Capricorn of any importance. You should kill yourself.
    Support TORBA
    Sunnyside Bike Park Working Group
    Albion Hills Conservation Area Master Plan Public Advisory Committee

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast