Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mtbr member

Spam is outa control....

as of late..

can I pad my post count from reporting them??
    Hey Miraculous... Go Raiders ! .
    -Dad

official eMpTyBRain
    Yes, agreed. It's never been this bad. What's going on here? I was under the assumption that the new layout here was going to help prevent spam???

In "so", there is currently 6 or 7 consecutive spam posts. Never seen anything like it here before.
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

re member
    I saw either chum or rockcrusher post on one of the threads about the forum upgrade that they have not implemented the spam filters yet. Something about rolling them in slowly and carefully so as not to break a desired forum function.
    Rocktoberfest 2014 edit here
    Rocktoberfest 2014 clips here

official eMpTyBRain
    I get the feeling they are gonna change their minds when they see what's happening here now. I think they should close the site down if necessary to get the filters up.
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

re member
    I guess I'm in the minority here when it comes to spam. I actually get a kick out of trying to decipher them. The little bots try so hard to fit in, but their English is so atrocious that it comes out funny.

Besides, with no more spam, where is Delll gonna get his sig quotes?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by net wurker View Post
    where is Delll gonna get his sig quotes?

to clear up any confusion on my position....

I'm just wanting to know how to use them to my advantage to build my street cred.
    -Dad

duh
    ya need a pair of uggs
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    the big aussie rep bomb is comin your way

re member

advice proper looking for plastic surgery

Have clear the navigation Each time a site visitor comes to your web site, ensure they could proceed through your web site You must have crystal clear the navigation to get this done Have all important back links in notable places Try out connecting numerous webpages with your web site Allow information be located from every section of the site Do not overlook questions your health care insurance service providers check with Your wellbeing insurance provider might get in touch with you with concerns In no way disregard these concerns or stick them away from for the later date If some thing occurs and you need to document claims just before these questions have been resolved, your declare could be denied If you reside in a position where cars have to move emissions, make certain it passes before buying It may expense 100s or else 1000s of dollars to get a car to pass through evaluation Sometimes, you cannot get the automobile listed to you without the need of completing these examinations Take time to publish a compelling biography on your internet site Enable visitors become familiar with you and they will feel better about acquiring from you Inform them the history of methods you got to begin your company, discuss your encounter and demonstrate to them anyone associated with the item It will create a actual difference within your revenue Deficiency of physical fitness is a type of problem among people today, and it's generally as a result of insufficient appropriate training on the way to be suit If you're one of those particular people that don't learn how to boost their exercise, please read on for many great tips on doing exercises, which will perhaps you have sensing excellent, quickly! Break-up your marathon gaming classes with regular pauses to get your bloodstream moving Seated for long periods really boosts your chance of blood clots One or more times an hour or so, hop as much as perform some bouncing jacks, run in place, or perhaps get a beverage and have a restroom bust dilrehberi com/index ?action=profile;u=40676sosed ru/member ?u=383228forum sentanaonline com/profile ?id=9031forum nina com/member ?43941-gencyJonmettemspaforums com/member ?1155783-Gumnjomeomb sendpresent net/forum ?viewthread&tid=78574xihigh com/discuz/forum ?viewthread&tid=5925765858580 com/viewthread ?tid=19837&extra=page%3D1&frombbs=1sjzmdcyh com/forum ?viewthread&tid=7304bbs hostyou pro/thread-175392-1-1 htmlchinagongfu cn/forum ?phpviewthread&tid=69127zerons us/dz/forum ?viewthread&tid=93246diannaozhou com/forum ?viewthread&tid=398383aichihk com/plus/view ?aid=9644511717w com/xbbs/xsite/forum ?viewthread&tid=1077786363n com/forum ?viewthread&tid=121883&extra=hkinventor com/forum ?viewthread&tid=56196115gx com/forum ?viewthread&tid=15020motoactvshop com cn/rdclubs/forum ?viewthread&tid=17556ptbok org/index ?title=User:Nikleyol#die_h C3 A4ufig_hoodies_in_dem_Bem C3 BChenkencn net/plus/view ?aid=104249roadbikemag com/testvb/showthread ?117879-die-nicht-brauchen&p=469929#post469929shouxing100 cn/bbs/forum ?viewthread&tid=297727goodir com/forum ?viewthread&tid=132693bbs fuyangx com/thread-16928-1-1 html90xingrui com/bbs/forum ?viewthread&tid=125183bbs tuize com/thread-44367-1-1 htmlmall 2598tuan com/bbs//viewthread ?tid=315142&extra=abermusicfest org/S=5696d95fd5de102d3aee28086a3931441b04db9f/member/2477/lntalks com/forum ?viewthread&tid=80035ceshi cysznet com/discuz1/forum ?viewthread&tid=93995fashionpara com/webboard/read ?tid=391907szrenjia com/thread-87768-1-1 htmlhpkids edu vn/diendan/showthread ?p=282093#post282093yumwiki com/index ?title=User:Nikleyhi#ist_es_leichtermyte com cn/discuz/forum ?viewthread&tid=138720exoyeah com/forum ?viewthread&tid=133204vfast com cn/bbs/forum ?viewthread&tid=90475zy188188 com/forum ?viewthread&tid=67765mexiaoyuan cn/sc/forum ?viewthread&tid=241305smmonline org/forum ?viewthread&tid=11980151xiangqin net/bbs/thread-32275-1-1 htmlqsnzg com/thread-28877-1-1 html7n5s net/blackwow in/forum ?viewthread&tid=2177103nickoho com/forum ?viewthread&tid=171809

Gnarly
    Spam is out of control

F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclelicious View Post
    Spam is out of control

Look at the brite side.... you'll only have to eat once, every 11 days..
    -Dad

duh
    Name:  spambot.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  7.4 KB

finally the pic of what is behind all the spam accounts

gobsmacked Moderator
    Apr 2008
    If net wurker suddenly disappears, we'll know what happened to him.

re member
    I'm just practicing....think I found a way to earn money from home

Ride More, Whine Less

Spam is outa control....

I'm just practicing....think I found a way to earn money from home
    I like it

I

banned
    Jan 2013
    I guess I'm in the minority here when it comes to spam. I actually get a kick out of trying to decipher them. The little bots try so hard to fit in, but their English is so atrocious that it comes out funny.

+1

And.... Delll isnt the only one

PRETENDURO
    To quote Dion,

Vintage space rockets love lesbian nickels.
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given Brewtality too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

mtbr member
    Say... have you guys seen anymore today...lately?? Gasp !...
    -Dad

Ride More, Whine Less

Spam is outa control....

Somebody throw the spam switch. Please

mighty sailin' man
    ^ hahaha for sure
    most of my subscription responses this morning are from spam
    Quote Originally Posted by davidarnott
    wheelies, beyond being the best way over any sort of obstacle, both above or below, are are the steedliest expresstion of joy

mtbr member

Re: Spam is outa control....

Yeah, its really getting to be the most annoying forum evah ! I've never seen spam on any of the other forums I visit, but this place is crazy with spam.

mtbr member
    I'm looking around and have'nt seen but one lastnight..

Edit: Found one in 'Ramen Noodles'...

What is it they are trying to acomplish?... arre they getting information, or giving information?
    Last edited by Fishbucket; 02-02-2013 at 07:03 AM. Reason: added content.
    -Dad

check your six

I am right with you Netwurker. Sometimes there is some funny stuff in the garble. I thought Girlonbike was onto something by playing a game of finding the first word you see in the spam and posting it. It was fun for the two seconds it lasted...
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

check your six
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclelicious View Post
    Spam is out of control

Not too many things gross me out... This is one thing that does. Not to mention the 1170% of cholesterol!! Who the hell eats this stuff? Hobbits? Trolls? People high on bath salts? yuk!
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

duh
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishbucket View Post
    I'm looking around and have'nt seen but one lastnight..

Edit: Found one in 'Ramen Noodles'...

What is it they are trying to acomplish?... arre they getting information, or giving information?
    If you read carefully you will see the companies they are trying to advertise.

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ambassadorhawg View Post
    I was under the assumption that the new layout here was going to help prevent spam???
    Based on the fact that half my screen is now advertisements, I'm going out on a limb and say the REAL reason for the new format was $$$.
    whatever...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast