Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Cleavage Of The Tetons
    Jan 2004

Some people need killin'. This guy is one of em'.

"We LOVE cows! They make trails for us.....

And then we eat them."

Front Range, Colorado
    I agree this dude need's to be prosecuted after he's killed.
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^^^^Rock Garden

sympathy for society
    I could possibly see the mistake if the dogs were not with the owner and had collars with lights..., and well maybe if the hunter stayed around too. His leaving the scene was a sure sign of his ignorance and guilt. Sad deal all around...
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

Front Range, Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by sodak View Post
    I could possibly see the mistake if the dogs were not with the owner and had collars with lights..., and well maybe if the hunter stayed around too. His leaving the scene was a sure sign of his ignorance and guilt. Sad deal all around...
    His actions in front of the owner suggest to me he knew all along what he was doing and was just out for some sick and twisted fun. Hang me by his nuts I say.
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)

sympathy for society
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    His actions in front of the owner suggest to me he knew all along what he was doing and was just out for some sick and twisted fun. Hang me by his nuts I say.
    I agree 100%. I was just saying that if that dog was out wandering alone in the woods, it could easily be mistook for a wolf. However, all of the circumstances in this incident point to an ignorant douche that is indeed deserving of being hung by the nutts.

DJ - why would YOU want to be hung from his nutts???
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

Front Range, Colorado
    I agree 100%. I was just saying that if that dog was out wandering alone in the woods, it could easily be mistook for a wolf. However, all of the circumstances in this incident point to an ignorant douche that is indeed deserving of being hung by the nutts.

DJ - why would YOU want to be hung from his nutts???
    Ha,ha just came off an all nighter at work, oop's!
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)

mtbr member

Re: Some people need killin'. This guy is one of em'.

I agree 100%. I was just saying that if that dog was out wandering alone in the woods, it could easily be mistook for a wolf.
    If he could mistake a malamute for a a wolf he has no business hunting wolves.

Front Range, Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by 8iking VIIking View Post
    Yep can't fix stupid and it happens all the time. Just a month ago some dude shot a Moose here in Colorado. He said he thought it was an Elk. Yeah right they look real similar, idiot.
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)

mtbr member

Re: Some people need killin'. This guy is one of em'.

Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Yep can't fix stupid and it happens all the time. Just a month ago some dude shot a Moose here in Colorado. He said he thought it was an Elk. Yeah right they look real similar, idiot.
    Wow, I've heard of some bad wildlife ID but that takes the cake!

Last fall a guy told me about a "monster" snow goose he shot, he even showed me a picture!

.....It was a swan.

As a hunter, it really grinds my gears when people shoot at an animal without properly IDing it. Happens a lot in waterfowl hunting, but there's really no excuse as far as I'm concerned

sympathy for society

To be honest, some do look pretty similar to a wolf. Not defending this guy one bit though.

U sayin' Bolt ?
    Shoot his a$$ and say '"oops, he looked just like a criminal"

sympathy for society
    Quote Originally Posted by knutso View Post
    Shoot his a$$ and say '"oops, he looked just like a criminal"
    ^ This, I like...

High Desert MTBer
    Had an uncle shot down a Hurricane, said he thought it was a Fokke, and "all dem Fokkers look the same"
    It's all Here. Now.

pin it
    I hope karma comes back that "hunter" gets shot by a dog... it happens
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

official eMpTyBRain
    I say they put that guy in this stone building and do this to him while he is in there:

A 10 Warthog Gun Attack Run Live Action Combat Footage - YouTube
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

Front Range, Colorado
    I got my pack on the case, will give him a taste of his own medicine.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)

I eat cats
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    I say they put that guy in this stone building and do this to him while he is in there:

^I second this and I have no idea what that was in that video but it seemed similar to the time I put a 3 Musketeers with the foil wrapper in the microwave as a kid.

Front Range, Colorado
    Wow, I've heard of some bad wildlife ID but that takes the cake!

Last fall a guy told me about a "monster" snow goose he shot, he even showed me a picture!

.....It was a swan.

As a hunter, it really grinds my gears when people shoot at an animal without properly IDing it. Happens a lot in waterfowl hunting, but there's really no excuse as far as I'm concerned
    Ha,ha a monster snow goose, pretty funny. I agree no excuse especially with big game. I can see some waterfowl as in different duck species. But a swan to a goose is a huge difference especially in neck length and overall size. I couldn't believe they let this guy go for shooting a moose mistaken as an Elk.

You being a hunter I'm sure you know of the huge abundance of Canadian Geese in Colorado. They're everywhere covering people's lawns and golf courses. Last winter I saw a huge flock in a cornfield and smack in the middle were several white swans. A rare sight and at first you think snow geese because of the white color but the size was unmistakeable compared to the geese.
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)

re member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Shumway View Post
    ^I second this and I have no idea what that was in that video but it seemed similar to the time I put a 3 Musketeers with the foil wrapper in the microwave as a kid.
    An A-10 is basically a giant flying machine gun. Did you notice that you didn't hear the sound of the guns going off untill after you saw what they did to the stuff on the ground? Creepy. You don't want to be on the wrong end of one of those bad boys.

Hawg, good idea. That stroy is too sad......he needs to have something really bad happen to him.

Quote Originally Posted by My Avatar
    WOOF!
    My videos on Vimeo

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    The guy was hunting with an assault weapon, most people with class 3 just use them at the range. No need for an automatic weapon for hunting.

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    And anothe liberal media b(LIE)ais calling something which clearly is not, and assault weapon.

human dehumidifier
    Oh piss off about the liberal media. This is about a nut shooting a dog saying it's a wolf.

I've never understood the concept of "hunting" wolves anyway. To me you hunt for food. Now if the wolves start eating your livestock, sure you have to protect your property but that's not hunting.
    I may or may not be laughing at you.

Flaccid Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post

I was coming back from Organ Barrel Cactus National Parkin AZ a couple of years back, and there's a test gunnery range there for A10's where the pilots practice. Was getting dive bombed nearby by these guys while driving north to I-10 and let me tell you, the sound an A10 makes while doing a power dive... there is nothing else in the world like it... it is the sound of death from above. The A10 is not a plain plane. It's a 20mm motor driven Gattling Gun cannon that an air frame, motors and wings gets wrapped around so that the gun can fly.
    "i'll brazilian when YOU do boy, right around the ol' rusty star. Actually, whole fruit bowl. Get on it!" NicoleB

Flaccid Member
    Quote Originally Posted by terrasmak View Post
    The guy was hunting with an assault weapon, most people with class 3 just use them at the range. No need for an automatic weapon for hunting.
    "Assault Weapon" is a liberal bias media term. If I use the same gun to protect my property, does it still make it an assault weapon or a defense weapon? Don't buy in to the liberal bias. It was a semi automatic rifle, one trigger pull, one shot, not an automatic machine gun.
    "i'll brazilian when YOU do boy, right around the ol' rusty star. Actually, whole fruit bowl. Get on it!" NicoleB

High Desert MTBer
    Does it really fukkin matter what he was hunting with?!?! Does this have anything to do with liberal media bias?!?! Why bring this **** up anyway? The guy did something really friggin stupid, for a reason we don't actually know, whatever any media says. That's the long and short of this.
    It's all Here. Now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast