Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Ride More, Work Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,775

    So bad it is good

    TV has hit rock bottom. TLC now has a show called "Sex sent me to the E.R."

    Wow-- the reenactment aspects are terrible. The stories are terrible. It is cable at its worse. Somehow it is so bad it is hard to not watch
    Craigslist & MTBR --free ads for all

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Fishbucket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,259
    Shhh... Duck Dynasty is on.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,209
    I'm about to load up "The man with the 132 lbs. scrotum". I DVR'd it.

  4. #4
    heaven help me
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,749
    ^^That's just nuts.

  5. #5
    Bahahahaha!!!
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    23,882
    I think it's time for America to introduce nudity to public television. That will get the ratings and interest up, without a doubt.
    flat brimmed, d-bag, know-it-all

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    I think it's time for America to introduce nudity to public television. That will get the ratings and interest up, without a doubt.
    I saw two bare butts on Justified last night. Two nice butts.

  7. #7
    Bahahahaha!!!
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    23,882
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow Danger View Post
    I saw two bare butts on Justified last night. Two nice butts.
    Well that's a start but I was referring to full frontal nudity.
    flat brimmed, d-bag, know-it-all

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Well that's a start but I was referring to full frontal nudity.
    Baby steps. You could always watch the dude's 132 lbs. scrotum until society comes around. There's plenty of flesh there.

  9. #9
    Bahahahaha!!!
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    23,882
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow Danger View Post
    Baby steps. You could always watch the dude's 132 lbs. scrotum until society comes around. There's plenty of flesh there.
    Mine weighs 145 pounds. Boring.

    "Baby steps" doesn't work in the electronic frontier. Everything is fast, fast, fast, now, now, now.
    flat brimmed, d-bag, know-it-all

  10. #10
    Rabid Lana fan
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,347
    Is this it??? One of the episodes? The acting in this fakeumentary is through the roof outstanding.

    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VtdZ-1o_mx0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

  11. #11
    Bahahahaha!!!
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    23,882
    Quote Originally Posted by net wurker View Post
    Is this it??? One of the episodes? The acting in this fakeumentary is through the roof outstanding.

    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VtdZ-1o_mx0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
    I have the opposite problem. Oh was that TMI?
    flat brimmed, d-bag, know-it-all

  12. #12
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    25,988
    I can't believe I just watched that whole episode Net.
    Heyyall I see what you're saying the acting and story line is so bad you can't turn away. Crap television at it's best.

    T.M.I.
    How do you know if your bike has a Stava?

Similar Threads

  1. Spring Epic 8 hour at Mansfield -- good or not so good?
    By weekendthrasher in forum Eastern Canada
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-02-2014, 11:09 AM
  2. looking for good bang/buck ratio and quality. whats good?
    By car bone in forum Lights and Night Riding
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-27-2013, 04:01 PM
  3. delete
    By actin in forum Urban/DJ/Park
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-11-2013, 02:54 PM
  4. Good deal? Good bike? 2007 jamis
    By FirstRider1212 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-01-2012, 05:49 AM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 09:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •