Page 97 of 136 FirstFirst ... 47 87 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 107 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 3384

Thread: So.

  1. #2401
    official eMpTyBRain
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,986
    ^ spam reported
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

  2. #2402
    Axe
    Axe is offline
    Custom User Title
    Reputation: Axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,758
    Quote Originally Posted by ambassadorhawg View Post
    ^ spam reported
    Are you referring to the entirety of this thread?

  3. #2403
    official eMpTyBRain
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,986
    So, I handed out some rep to some new members and this is for the rest of you.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

  4. #2404
    duh
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,489
    Name:  beer1.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  7.2 KB


    so here is some beer
    Quote Originally Posted by girlonbike View Post
    You guys have reached for a new low.

  5. #2405
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    17,377
    Those tits are fake - all foam
    Honestly... ahh I give up

  6. #2406
    Trail Prospector
    Reputation: Flyin_W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,849
    Quote Originally Posted by highdelll View Post
    Those tits are fake - all foam
    While these

    Name:  denise_m.jpg
Views: 523
Size:  8.2 KB
    are natural.
    The best is the one you want to ride most often..

  7. #2407
    removing nudity
    Reputation: emu26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyin_W View Post
    While these

    Name:  denise_m.jpg
Views: 523
Size:  8.2 KB
    are natural.
    Do you have first hand experience to confirm that?

  8. #2408
    mtbr member
    Reputation: nvphatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,054
    Quote Originally Posted by emu26 View Post
    Do you have first hand experience to confirm that?
    SOOOOOO yummy

  9. #2409
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,996
    So well put together.

  10. #2410
    official eMpTyBRain
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,986
    Quote Originally Posted by emu26 View Post
    Do you have first hand experience to confirm that?
    It would take "both hands" experience to confirm that...
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

  11. #2411
    sock puppet
    Reputation: osokolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,526
    Quote Originally Posted by ambassadorhawg View Post
    It would take "both hands" experience to confirm that...
    my kinda hand size...
    Signature

  12. #2412
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6
    WOW!!! Yami

  13. #2413
    check your six
    Reputation: sodak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,442
    Sooo.... Does anyone know the best way to remove sand?

    So.-sandy-butt.jpg
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

  14. #2414
    No Stranger to danger....
    Reputation: Tone's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,530
    Thats one nice ass, its mesmerizing me into a ass trance.....
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

  15. #2415
    mtbr member
    Reputation: sasquatch rides a SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,745


    Out of reps for today

  16. #2416
    check your six
    Reputation: sodak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,442
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Thats one nice ass, its mesmerizing me into a ass trance.....
    Bhahahaha!! Ass trance... I felt the same way.. Got kind of dizzy after 5 minutes of looking..
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

  17. #2417
    mtbr member
    Reputation: nvphatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Thats one nice ass, its mesmerizing me into a ass trance.....
    is that some sort of dance...'the ass trance'

  18. #2418
    duh
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,489
    Quote Originally Posted by nvphatty View Post
    is that some sort of dance...'the ass trance'


    yo!
    Quote Originally Posted by girlonbike View Post
    You guys have reached for a new low.

  19. #2419
    Rod
    Rod is offline
    Endorphin Junkie
    Reputation: Rod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    4,273
    Quote Originally Posted by deke505 View Post


    yo!
    She can dance
    There is not much choice between rotten apples.

  20. #2420
    sock puppet
    Reputation: osokolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,526
    Quote Originally Posted by deke505 View Post

    yo!
    speaking about dances... Jamie Lee Curtis... enough said...

    Family Filter Disclamer
    Signature

  21. #2421
    FloridaKeys Fishing Guide
    Reputation: OscarW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,822
    Sooooo have been able to hit a few regulars...
    Current ride(s) 2011 Santa Cruz Blur LT

  22. #2422
    Gumnut Peddler
    Reputation: Grinderz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    564
    So...here is my Monday morning rant.

    38deg Celsius and 80% humidity stuffed my weekend riding plans. I attempted to get out on the bike Friday afternoon for what was supposed to be a big training ride up and down a few steep hills around town. 15km's in and 3 hills climbed, the heat really started to get to me. I was pushing hard from the get go, and was hydrating as much as possible, but it still got to me and quickly. As a result, I threw in the towel.

    The ride home was terrible! Had a hard time concentrating on the bike, and mind kept zoning out. This is something I have felt before during long XC races and I would usually just kick into auto pilot for a bit and ride it out, but this was usually after a good handful of hours in race conditions - never so quickly in a training sesh.

    Worst part was that the ride home involved another 2 hills climbs on busy main roads. Took everything I had to keep mentally focused and from being hit by a passing car.

    Jumped in the shower and smashed electo's when I got home. Felt fine after 10mins or so. Tried to get back on the bike Sat morning for some flowy single track before the sun came up but was still rocked from Friday. As a result the moment the sun rose and heat came back, the bike was put on the truck and I was headed for home - head hung in shame after another disappointing ride.

    Our summer has been terrible this year. We have usually had a heap of rain by now and maybe even a cyclone or two. Instead the heat and humidity keeps smashing down, with little rain in sight. Looks like everyone down south stole our rain, as they have been under water for the last handful of days.

    I have been itching to get back into shape for this years XC season, but it seems like everything is fighting me whenever I am back on the bike. (Health/heat/work/etc)

    Burning fat, not oil.

  23. #2423
    gran jefe
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,088
    what's it take to get some rep around here?

    Grinders, hope you feel better next time out.

  24. #2424
    sock puppet
    Reputation: osokolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,526
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill in Houston View Post
    what's it take to get some rep around here?

    Grinders, hope you feel better next time out.
    say puh-leeez... that is all it takes. plus, you must pass a security check. which you passed.

    me? have to wait until morning to see if i can grease you...
    Signature

  25. #2425
    sock puppet
    Reputation: osokolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,526
    Quote Originally Posted by Grinderz View Post
    So...here is my Monday morning rant.

    38deg Celsius and 80% humidity stuffed my weekend riding plans. I attempted to get out on the bike Friday afternoon for what was supposed to be a big training ride up and down a few steep hills around town. 15km's in and 3 hills climbed, the heat really started to get to me. I was pushing hard from the get go, and was hydrating as much as possible, but it still got to me and quickly. As a result, I threw in the towel.

    The ride home was terrible! Had a hard time concentrating on the bike, and mind kept zoning out. This is something I have felt before during long XC races and I would usually just kick into auto pilot for a bit and ride it out, but this was usually after a good handful of hours in race conditions - never so quickly in a training sesh.

    Worst part was that the ride home involved another 2 hills climbs on busy main roads. Took everything I had to keep mentally focused and from being hit by a passing car.

    Jumped in the shower and smashed electo's when I got home. Felt fine after 10mins or so. Tried to get back on the bike Sat morning for some flowy single track before the sun came up but was still rocked from Friday. As a result the moment the sun rose and heat came back, the bike was put on the truck and I was headed for home - head hung in shame after another disappointing ride.

    Our summer has been terrible this year. We have usually had a heap of rain by now and maybe even a cyclone or two. Instead the heat and humidity keeps smashing down, with little rain in sight. Looks like everyone down south stole our rain, as they have been under water for the last handful of days.

    I have been itching to get back into shape for this years XC season, but it seems like everything is fighting me whenever I am back on the bike. (Health/heat/work/etc)
    hmm, sorry to hear that... heat strokes or heat exhaustions with dehydration suck... been there a couple of times... took me hours to get my blood pressure up from 79/45 the one time it happened to me...

    we were on the other side of the spectrum... -10 Celsius, packed down snow and rock garden, conveniently called Bent Rim and many other similar trails... my liquid was slushy half hour into the ride. and i added salt on top of electrolytes... wickedly good day on the trails with good friends - all great riders... tough group to even dab during the ride... but we loved it...

    hope you are able to hop on the bike and have some fun soon... listen to your body...
    Signature

Page 97 of 136 FirstFirst ... 47 87 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 107 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •