Page 51 of 136 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 3384

Thread: So.

  1. #1251
    Prime
    Reputation: Optimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,640
    Quote Originally Posted by deke505 View Post
    copy and paste
    Huh, imagine that. I tried it elsewhere and it worked. Oh well, I did say that it was a dumb question. Thanks, Maz's brother, I mean deke.

  2. #1252
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    17,340
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS View Post
    Was not the point.
    Well, I kinda/maybe expected a response like, "oh yeah, here is that sooper-dooper post link, my bad!,,, you know how lolcats get me distracted "

    NOT

    "Was not the point. "
    *read... 'hey, pipe down, I'm bee'in a jac-ayes ova heeya - turd'
    Honestly... ahh I give up

  3. #1253
    banned
    Reputation: roadie scum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    836
    I think you missed the point again.

  4. #1254
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    17,340
    Ok, how so?

    I could care less about the explanation of why this rep ... blah
    He pointed out a reason to rep - I suggested that would be a great thing to post - as I would like to read and decide too
    but I was brushed off to focus on rep b.s.

    Fuk it

    hope y'all get fat and open a lot of boxes!
    Last edited by highdelll; 12-24-2012 at 07:00 PM.
    Honestly... ahh I give up

  5. #1255
    mtbr member
    Reputation: marpilli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,652
    Some of you may already know this...

    If you click on the hyperlink above the user's avatar, a drop-down appears and one of the selections is "Find More Posts by member name". You can click that to see a list of recent posts by the person.

    Or, as I have done, right click the link and copy it. Paste it into a document or spreadsheet. When it comes time to find a +rep worthy post by that person just click the hyperlink you copied. It'll automatically list all recent posts by that person and it's fairly simple to find a good post outside of the OC.
    Contact information: http://about.me/marpilli

  6. #1256
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    17,340
    ^^^ is that so...?

    wow, what a clever 'burn'

    way to be man, way to Be...
    Honestly... ahh I give up

  7. #1257
    gran jefe
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,088
    sheesh, this is all a scheme by Big Data to make me use google docs.

  8. #1258
    sock puppet
    Reputation: osokolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,524
    Quote Originally Posted by highdelll View Post
    ^^^ is that so...?

    wow, what a clever 'burn'

    way to be man, way to Be...
    be nice dell... this is not eastern canada forum...


  9. #1259
    Ride More, Whine Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    8,092
    Quote Originally Posted by marpilli View Post
    Some of you may already know this...

    If you click on the hyperlink above the user's avatar, a drop-down appears and one of the selections is "Find More Posts by member name". You can click that to see a list of recent posts by the person.

    Or, as I have done, right click the link and copy it. Paste it into a document or spreadsheet. When it comes time to find a +rep worthy post by that person just click the hyperlink you copied. It'll automatically list all recent posts by that person and it's fairly simple to find a good post outside of the OC.
    You truly are one with Rep

  10. #1260
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    17,340
    Quote Originally Posted by osokolo View Post
    be nice dell... this is not eastern canada forum...

    I get served under-hands, I just bat 'em back
    Honestly... ahh I give up

  11. #1261
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,510
    I'm out ... I keep feeling I left some people out...

    -S

  12. #1262
    mtbr member
    Reputation: marpilli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,652

    Bonking ... not feelin' well

    Quote Originally Posted by highdelll View Post
    ^^^ is that so...?

    wow, what a clever 'burn'

    way to be man, way to Be...
    To whom is this directed?
    Contact information: http://about.me/marpilli

  13. #1263
    Ride More, Whine Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    8,092
    I'd like to sign up for roll over rep. I barely get going and then the goods are gone. If I could save up a day or two's worth, life would be better.

  14. #1264
    parenting for gnarness
    Reputation: chollaball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5,692
    Quote Originally Posted by marpilli View Post
    Some of you may already know this...

    If you click on the hyperlink above the user's avatar, a drop-down appears and one of the selections is "Find More Posts by member name". You can click that to see a list of recent posts by the person.

    Or, as I have done, right click the link and copy it. Paste it into a document or spreadsheet. When it comes time to find a +rep worthy post by that person just click the hyperlink you copied. It'll automatically list all recent posts by that person and it's fairly simple to find a good post outside of the OC.
    are you saying you cant give out rep in the OC? I have noticed a few reps I gave in the last 2 days seemed to have no effect, which is odd since I'm still near 100.

  15. #1265
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    17,340
    Quote Originally Posted by marpilli View Post
    To whom is this directed?
    playn dumb?
    ...

    You Man!!

    I even did the carets '^^^' pointing up at your post!
    I guess I could have quoted it.

    I'm not sure what it is, but you sure like to give me a 'dig' whenever you can lately - please be open about your beef w/ me.
    Honestly... ahh I give up

  16. #1266
    Sup
    Reputation: Burnt-Orange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,209
    I usually use my friend / rep list to see what people are hemming and hawing over
    I find it is the best way to find cool threads
    works for this dork

    Sj
    I am slow therefore I am

  17. #1267
    parenting for gnarness
    Reputation: chollaball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5,692
    i saw people who's rep didnt go down, others who's rep shot up. WTF? going out to other forums just to rep ho...no offense, but that's just a lot of effort. I like the OC cause its funny and silly, but prolly spending too much time in here and not enough time in meat-space.

  18. #1268
    sock puppet
    Reputation: osokolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,524
    Quote Originally Posted by chollaball View Post
    i saw people who's rep didnt go down, others who's rep shot up. WTF? going out to other forums just to rep ho...no offense, but that's just a lot of effort. I like the OC cause its funny and silly, but prolly spending too much time in here and not enough time in meat-space.
    whose rep went up? i'd think it'd be unpossible, unless they were gang neg repped....

    just rep deserving people/posts... everything will even out in the end...

  19. #1269
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,997
    Quote Originally Posted by osokolo View Post
    whose rep went up? i'd think it'd be unpossible, unless they were gang neg repped....

    just rep deserving people/posts... everything will even out in the end...



    Traildoc in the AZ forum started a thread about his going up. Redistribution of rep?

  20. #1270
    sock puppet
    Reputation: osokolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,524
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS View Post
    Traildoc in the AZ forum started a thread about his going up. Redistribution of rep?
    whaaa?

    if i remember correctly - traildoc is one of those that would deserve more rep anyway - but not in this way... if that is the case - this all thing is really wrong... readjust - i can live with that, but re-distribute - it is like communism...

    i am sure that left many with bitter taste... i personally don't care - it is what it is but someone must really have tough conscience...

  21. #1271
    banned
    Reputation: roadie scum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    836
    Traildoc should be deep in the red, that guy has done more to damage relations w/ the forest circus than any 10 people.

  22. #1272
    parenting for gnarness
    Reputation: chollaball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5,692
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS View Post
    Traildoc in the AZ forum started a thread about his going up. Redistribution of rep?
    i noticed that, and that his rep was in the mid-teens a day or 2 ago. very strange how that worked. TDs rep was certainly adjusted somehow, he's never had rep that high and the last few days he's been relatively quiet.

    another friend of mine who I consider a very thoughtful (thought sometimes harsh) poster and longtime poster with like 15k posts went from mid-20s to mid-50s. not begrudging that, but very strange.

  23. #1273
    sock puppet
    Reputation: osokolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,524
    Quote Originally Posted by roadie scum View Post
    Traildoc should be deep in the red, that guy has done more to damage relations w/ the forest circus than any 10 people.
    interesting... maybe he was neg gang raped by circle jerk? what could be another logical explanation?

  24. #1274
    gran jefe
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,088
    ...
    Last edited by Bill in Houston; 12-24-2012 at 09:22 PM.

  25. #1275
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,997
    Quote Originally Posted by chollaball View Post
    i noticed that, and that his rep was in the mid-teens a day or 2 ago. very strange how that worked. TDs rep was certainly adjusted somehow, he's never had rep that high and the last few days he's been relatively quiet.

    another friend of mine who I consider a very thoughtful (thought sometimes harsh) poster and longtime poster with like 15k posts went from mid-20s to mid-50s. not begrudging that, but very strange.



    I dunno, next week it will all be forgotten, just whispered about in conspiracy threads.

Page 51 of 136 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •