So.

Printable View

  • 02-06-2013
    freighttrainuphill
    Well damn! With this forum upgrade I can no longer edit posts on my phone.

    100 pages! You can have the virgins, Tone's.
  • 02-06-2013
    Flyin_W
    1 Attachment(s)
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by freighttrainuphill View Post
    Well damn!...100 pages! You can have the virgins, Tone's.

    So, here's to turning 100

    Attachment 769154

    Tone's, appears she's expecting your visit. :D
  • 02-06-2013
    deke505
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Flyin_W View Post
    So, here's to turning 100

    Attachment 769154

    Tone's, appears she's expecting your visit. :D

    she even took out her teeth for you
  • 02-06-2013
    emu26
    damn, missed post 2000 being top of page 100 by 2hrs.
    At least I got to bump myself 1
  • 02-06-2013
    Grinderz
    1 Attachment(s)
  • 02-06-2013
    OscarW
    Release the Kraken!!
  • 02-06-2013
    Hawg
    1 Attachment(s)
    She's happy that we reached page 100. :yesnod:
  • 02-07-2013
    freighttrainuphill
    So, I needed a new Camelbak because my old one is only 70 ounces and doesn't have quite enough storage capacity for bike stuff.

    I stopped by REI and picked up the last Mule NV they had for $96.93. It has a rather loud burnt orange and blue color scheme, but the important part is the 100 ounce fluid capacity and 854 cubic inch storage capacity. No more seat bags or water bottle cages on my mtb, and the seat bag can now come off the singlespeed. The SS has no way to mount bottle cages that work right anyway. I tried a handlebar mount cage, but the bottle kept bouncing out in spite of tightening the cage so that the bottle fit very snugly.

    http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps0f84a329.jpg
  • 02-07-2013
    Grinderz
    So afternoon burn through around my local trails followed by some birthday beers with good mates. Awesome way to finish the day!
  • 02-07-2013
    ozzybmx
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Grinderz View Post
    Awesome way to finish the day!

    Home already.... get back to the pub now !
  • 02-07-2013
    Grinderz
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by ozzybmx View Post
    Home already.... get back to the pub now !

    Beers were cracked at the end of the ride mate. Didn't even make the pub. Work at 7am tomorrow put a wet rag on those plans.
  • 02-07-2013
    nvphatty
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by freighttrainuphill View Post
    So, I needed a new Camelbak because my old one is only 70 ounces and doesn't have quite enough storage capacity for bike stuff.

    I stopped by REI and picked up the last Mule NV they had for $96.93. It has a rather loud burnt orange and blue color scheme, but the important part is the 100 ounce fluid capacity and 854 cubic inch storage capacity. No more seat bags or water bottle cages on my mtb, and the seat bag can now come off the singlespeed. The SS has no way to mount bottle cages that work right anyway. I tried a handlebar mount cage, but the bottle kept bouncing out in spite of tightening the cage so that the bottle fit very snugly.

    http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps0f84a329.jpg

    yup a great day pac for sure FT. i have last yrs modeal along with a cpl others that hold 100oz. I also have a 70oz unit for my 3hr rides that holds a sammich and camera on the strap.

    enjoy.
  • 02-07-2013
    Rod
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by ozzybmx View Post
    Yeah :p

    So my 5 reps is out again for today. See ya tomorrow.
  • 02-07-2013
    bedwards1000
    The sky is falling, THE SKY IS FALLING! Or at least some snow. But if you read some of the headlines Historic Winter Stormí Moving Toward U.S. Northeast you might think it was more.

    Carry on.
  • 02-07-2013
    Grinderz
    Hawg - you must have an interesting browser history on your PC!
    I take my helmet off to you for your daily image contributions, especially the ones which have both bikes and ladies in it :thumbsup:
  • 02-07-2013
    BigwheelsRbest
    1 Attachment(s)
    Now bikes and girls I can do...
    Here's what happens next Hawg ;)
  • 02-07-2013
    Hawg
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Grinderz View Post
    Hawg - you must have an interesting browser history on your PC!
    I take my helmet off to you for your daily image contributions, especially the ones which have both bikes and ladies in it :thumbsup:

    I empty the cache on my system every day before I turn it off. I dump all the cookies, do a light scan, empty the history,...every single day. Playing it safe. A superior monitoring system helps, too.
  • 02-07-2013
    heyyall
    So.
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by BigwheelsRbest View Post
    Now bikes and girls I can do...
    Here's what happens next Hawg ;)

    So, it appears she is checking for some chaffing.
  • 02-07-2013
    Grinderz
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    So, it appears she is checking for some chaffing.

    No saddle sores there!
  • 02-07-2013
    bedwards1000
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by freighttrainuphill View Post
    So, I just expressed my opinion of the 5-rep limit in the form of a fart.

    Smells like team spirit:D
  • 02-07-2013
    osokolo
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    So, it appears she is checking for some chaffing.

    no wonder...

    have you ever tried riding the bike wearing a thong?
  • 02-07-2013
    net wurker
    Maybe she just had to let one rip, and didn't want it to get caught in her spandex.
  • 02-07-2013
    girlonbike
    Like guys wearing giant swim trunks getting into a hot tub. *blooooop*
  • 02-07-2013
    Optimus
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by osokolo View Post
    have you ever tried riding the biker wearing a thong?

    Fixed it for you.
  • 02-07-2013
    heyyall
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by freighttrainuphill View Post
    So, I needed a new Camelbak because my old one is only 70 ounces and doesn't have quite enough storage capacity for bike stuff.
    http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps0f84a329.jpg

    I think my old camelbak is a mule, but it looks nothing like that. Yours actually looks functional as a day pack.