Results 1 to 93 of 93
  1. #1
    Plays with tools
    Reputation: customfab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,504

    reposting pictures.

    Does it drive anybody else nuts when pictures get reposted again and again in a thread? It's definitely in my top 3 MTBR pet peeves. Along with asking somebody else to figure your spoke length and referring to a thread retaining compound solely by color.

  2. #2
    Terrain Sculptor
    Reputation: Trail Ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,686
    Quote Originally Posted by customfab View Post
    Does it drive anybody else nuts when pictures get reposted again and again in a thread? It's definitely in my top 3 MTBR pet peeves. Along with asking somebody else to figure your spoke length and referring to a thread retaining compound solely by color.
    I hate when people quote posts when there's really no good reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trail Ninja's Son
    You may be happy to hear that my dad has kicked cancer's ass. Now he's looking for whoever sent it.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Harry Mackenzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,037
    Quote Originally Posted by Trail Ninja View Post
    I hate when people quote posts when there's really no good reason.
    I am in agreement of this statement.

  4. #4
    Bro
    Bro is offline
    Content from my avatar
    Reputation: Bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,356
    Quote Originally Posted by customfab
    Does it drive anybody else nuts when pictures get reposted again and again in a thread? It's definitely in my top 3 MTBR pet peeves. Along with asking somebody else to figure your spoke length and referring to a thread retaining compound solely by color.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trail Ninja View Post
    I hate when people quote posts when there's really no good reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymouseTech View Post
    I am in agreement of this statement.
    Seconded....ed?
    Sometimes, I question the value of my content.

  5. #5
    Bro
    Bro is offline
    Content from my avatar
    Reputation: Bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,356
    Also, for your viewing pleasure.



    'Merica.
    Sometimes, I question the value of my content.

  6. #6
    9 lives
    Reputation: cyclelicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    11,819
    I can't get enough of seeing grumpy cat or Ikea monkey. I have to restrain myself from posting pics in this thread
    F*ck Cancer

    Eat your veggies

  7. #7
    Big Mac
    Reputation: mbmb65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,861

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Joe-it-all's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    561

    reposts aint so bad

    Quote Originally Posted by cyclelicious View Post
    I can't get enough of seeing grumpy cat or Ikea monkey. I have to restrain myself from posting pics in this thread
    I hate when people have restraint.




  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: crclawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    886
    This is my favorite chew:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails reposting pictures.-44627_310652899035132_1473682694_n.jpg  

    When the **** did we get ice cream?

  10. #10
    Binned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,880
    Quote Originally Posted by customfab View Post
    Does it drive anybody else nuts when pictures get reposted again and again in a thread? It's definitely in my top 3 MTBR pet peeves. Along with asking somebody else to figure your spoke length and referring to a thread retaining compound solely by color.
    I have to disagree in certain circumstances. Some threads are best served with one or two repeating pictures with a change in text for each reply.

    Also, using the same pic in different threads is just fine if it is applicable.

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by mbmb65 View Post
    I don't chew, so this is completely irrelevent. But this is the OC, so get over it.

  12. #12
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    16,491
    Quote Originally Posted by erik1245 View Post
    Also, for your viewing pleasure.



    'Merica.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbmb65 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by liljoe76 View Post
    I hate when people have restraint.



    insert witty comment here
    Honestly... ahh I give up

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation: 53119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,287
    i remember a thread with highdell and multiple e.batty pics which was perfectly fine and welcomed.

  14. #14
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,895
    Do not you hate it when people keep posting the same video again and again?

    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HNMq8XS4LhE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

  15. #15
    On wuss patrol
    Reputation: Glide the Clyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,954
    Quote Originally Posted by erik1245 View Post
    Also, for your viewing pleasure.



    'Merica.


    Amen
    Sometimes, you need to go fast enough that the trail is a blur to find clarity. -- Wild Bill

  16. #16
    banned
    Reputation: marpilli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,993
    I only came in here to confirm what I believed was gonna happen (based on the thread title). You guys never let a friend down.

  17. #17
    Give it a crank
    Reputation: Mtn-Rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,995
    TV stations repeat tv ads.
    Radio stations replay commercials.
    Magazines reprint profitable ads.
    Highway billboards also repeat.
    Online forums repost pictures.
    Forum members repeat complaints.
    Go ride, that's what's missing.

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn-Rider View Post
    TV stations repeat tv shows.
    Radio stations replay the same damn song over and over and over until what was once a cool song is an overplayed piece of crap.
    fify

  19. #19
    Weird huh?
    Reputation: cmdrpiffle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,274
    Quote Originally Posted by customfab View Post
    Does it drive anybody else nuts when pictures get reposted again and again in a thread? It's definitely in my top 3 MTBR pet peeves. Along with asking somebody else to figure your spoke length and referring to a thread retaining compound solely by color.


    So many issues you have!

    Actually, Brilliant! +reps
    Poaching Demo...that's why we can't have nice things...

  20. #20
    Weird huh?
    Reputation: cmdrpiffle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,274
    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    Do not you hate it when people keep posting the same video again and again?

    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HNMq8XS4LhE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    I cannot possibly rep you more for posting that. I'd forgotten all about it
    Poaching Demo...that's why we can't have nice things...

  21. #21
    Is not amused
    Reputation: Hutch3637's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,205
    Quote Originally Posted by customfab View Post
    does it drive anybody else nuts when pictures get reposted again and again in a thread? It's definitely in my top 3 mtbr pet peeves. Along with asking somebody else to figure your spoke length and referring to a thread retaining compound solely by color.
    Quote Originally Posted by trail ninja View Post
    i hate when people quote posts when there's really no good reason.:d
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymousetech View Post
    i am in agreement of this statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by erik1245 View Post
    seconded....ed?
    Quote Originally Posted by erik1245 View Post
    also, for your viewing pleasure.



    'merica.
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclelicious View Post
    i can't get enough of seeing grumpy cat or ikea monkey. I have to restrain myself from posting pics in this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by mbmb65 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by liljoe76 View Post
    i hate when people have restraint.



    Quote Originally Posted by crclawn View Post
    this is my favorite chew:
    Quote Originally Posted by ambassadorhawg View Post
    i have to disagree in certain circumstances. Some threads are best served with one or two repeating pictures with a change in text for each reply.

    Also, using the same pic in different threads is just fine if it is applicable.
    Quote Originally Posted by aikane View Post
    i don't chew, so this is completely irrelevent. But this is the oc, so get over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by highdelll View Post
    insert witty comment here
    Quote Originally Posted by 53119 View Post
    i remember a thread with highdell and multiple e.batty pics which was perfectly fine and welcomed.
    Quote Originally Posted by stihacka View Post
    do not you hate it when people keep posting the same video again and again?

    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hnmq8xs4lhe?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Quote Originally Posted by malibu412 View Post


    amen
    Quote Originally Posted by marpilli View Post
    i only came in here to confirm what i believed was gonna happen (based on the thread title). You guys never let a friend down.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtn-rider View Post
    tv stations repeat tv ads.
    Radio stations replay commercials.
    Magazines reprint profitable ads.
    Highway billboards also repeat.
    Online forums repost pictures.
    Forum members repeat complaints.
    Go ride, that's what's missing.
    Quote Originally Posted by freighttrainuphill View Post
    fify
    Quote Originally Posted by cmdrpiffle View Post
    [/b]

    so many issues you have!

    Actually, brilliant! +reps
    Quote Originally Posted by cmdrpiffle View Post
    i cannot possibly rep you more for posting that. I'd forgotten all about it
    Name:  Inception Leonardo DiCapro Go Deeper.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  8.4 KB

  22. #22
    Ride More, Work Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,775
    ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails reposting pictures.-screen-shot-2012-12-19-6.46.03-pm.png  


  23. #23
    Ride More, Work Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,775
    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    Do not you hate it when people keep posting the same video again and again?

    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HNMq8XS4LhE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Actually in this case, no.

  24. #24
    humber river advocate
    Reputation: singlesprocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    6,372
    Quote Originally Posted by liljoe76 View Post
    I hate when people have restraint.


    hey repost

    Crazy's Thread
    broadcasting from
    "the vinyl basement"

    build trail!

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Joe-it-all's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    561


    hahahahhaa

  26. #26
    Ride More, Work Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,775
    ...

  27. #27
    mtbr member
    Reputation: limba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,939
    Not in this thread but everywhere else it does. It drives me insane when someone posts a giant picture (you seriously don't know how to resize a picture?) and then someone even dumber quotes it and says something like "Sweet ride bro!"

    .. and it could easily be solved by the mods simply saying Don't Quote Pictures. Half the threads on this site would shrink in half if the mods got rid of all the quoted photos.

  28. #28
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Joe-it-all's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    561
    Winner!

  29. #29
    Ride More, Work Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,775
    Quote Originally Posted by liljoe76 View Post
    Winner!
    Which one? This one?


  30. #30
    Ride More, Work Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,775
    Quote Originally Posted by liljoe76 View Post
    Winner!
    Or this one?

  31. #31
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,895
    This one.

    Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    ...

  32. #32
    Ride More, Work Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,775
    Great, for a moment I thought were were going to have to see this one again


  33. #33
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,895
    Where can I find pictures like this?

    Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    ...

  34. #34
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Joe-it-all's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    561
    damn it, now i'm not sure.
    maybe if i could see my choices one more time.

  35. #35
    Ride More, Work Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,775
    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    Where can I find pictures like this?
    ^^^ two posts up. Or right here




    Real answer: stumbled upon it in google images.

  36. #36
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by liljoe76 View Post
    damn it, now i'm not sure.
    maybe if i could see my choices one more time.
    Pick this one!


  37. #37
    Ride More, Work Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,775
    I think we have converged upon a winner in the



    Saga

  38. #38
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,201
    ..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  39. #39
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    632
    Do you think we chased the op off? I'm not saying he didn't belong, but if he spent any time here, he would have known that this was going to be the result.

  40. #40
    Ride More, Work Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,775
    Quote Originally Posted by aikane View Post
    Do you think we chased the op off? I'm not saying he didn't belong, but if he spent any time here, he would have known that this was going to be the result.
    He has probably taken in by the MTBR witness protection program. We lost Rocky Urban in the same way.

  41. #41
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,201
    I think the Mayans got him early.

  42. #42
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS View Post
    I think the Mayans got him early.
    They certainly got this thread.

  43. #43
    humber river advocate
    Reputation: singlesprocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    6,372
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HNMq8XS4LhE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

    hey i seen that before...
    broadcasting from
    "the vinyl basement"

    build trail!

  44. #44
    clown question, bro
    Reputation: zeppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    499
    I am shocked that this thread ended up being reposts after reposts.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebmx999 View Post
    Are we just ignoring balls? Lol

  45. #45
    Retired User
    Reputation: wbmason55's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    854
    I've been familiar with your irrational exception to identifying Locktite by color for some time now, but these others are new to me....












    DAMN IT ALL THE BOTTLES ARE RED



    HAPPY THREAD LOCKING

  46. #46
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    16,491
    Quote Originally Posted by 53119 View Post
    i remember a thread with highdell and multiple e.batty pics which was perfectly fine and welcomed.
    what was that?





    Honestly... ahh I give up

  47. #47
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,101
    Quote Originally Posted by liljoe76 View Post


    hahahahhaa
    Like this?

  48. #48
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,101
    Quote Originally Posted by highdelll View Post
    what was that?





    What? No Uggs?

    -S

  49. #49
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,101
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    I think we have converged upon a winner in the



    Saga
    This looks familiar.....

    and so does this.

  50. #50
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,895
    This thread needz SKITTLETITS!

  51. #51
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,101
    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    This thread needz SKITTLETITS!
    Repost it from TN's babies thread....

  52. #52
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by shibiwan View Post
    Repost it from TN's babies thread....
    Cross-reposting?

    Skittletits!

  53. #53
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,101
    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    Cross-reposting?

    Skittletits!
    That crosspost deserves major props. I gotta remember to rep you when my 24 hours is up.

    Poison Ivy also deserves a repost.....


    -S

  54. #54
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by shibiwan View Post
    That crosspost deserves major props. I gotta remember to rep you when my 24 hours is up.

    Poison Ivy also deserves a repost.....

    -S
    Every thread on MTBR should have Skittletits...


  55. #55
    Ride More, Work Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,775
    Don't forget about these close talkers


  56. #56
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    16,491
    Not skittletits, but have you listened to this?
    <iframe width="960" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nZbK2JQ_cR4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Honestly... ahh I give up

  57. #57
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,895
    We'll have to get Joe decide which one he likes the best again.

  58. #58
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,101
    How 'bout these reposted skittletits?


  59. #59
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    632
    This thread is about 24 hrs away from getting squashed by a mod.

  60. #60
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by aikane View Post
    This thread is about 24 hrs away from getting squashed by a mod.
    Not if we keep it nice and quiet, like this oversized cross-repost.


  61. #61
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by shibiwan View Post
    How 'bout these reposted skittletits?

    Well, !

  62. #62
    Ride More, Work Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,775
    Quote Originally Posted by aikane View Post
    This thread is about 24 hrs away from getting squashed by a mod.
    You are such the optimist. I give it more like a few more hours.

  63. #63
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,101
    Quote Originally Posted by aikane View Post
    This thread is about 24 hrs away from getting squashed by a mod.
    I think they'll change their minds after they finish fapping.

    -S

  64. #64
    clown question, bro
    Reputation: zeppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    499
    Doing my part.

    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    Not if we keep it nice and quiet, like this oversized cross-repost.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebmx999 View Post
    Are we just ignoring balls? Lol

  65. #65
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    You are such the optimist. I give it more like a few more hours.
    Can we clone this thread and repost it in its entirety later?

  66. #66
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,101
    Snitch alert!

  67. #67
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    16,491
    Honestly... ahh I give up

  68. #68
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,101
    Reposting this....

  69. #69
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,101
    Quote Originally Posted by highdelll View Post
    Who dat? Emily BatshitCrazy?

  70. #70
    Ride More, Work Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,775
    'delll that is too much! Well, not as much as this

    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HxQGkPcAze4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

  71. #71
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,895
    Nice job Delll. Is that the biggest one you could find quickly?

    Quote Originally Posted by highdelll View Post

  72. #72
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    16,491
    Quote Originally Posted by shibiwan View Post
    Who dat?
    Emily Batty

    Honestly... ahh I give up

  73. #73
    Ride More, Work Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,775
    Quote Originally Posted by shibiwan View Post
    Who dat?
    Somebody that rides one of these

  74. #74
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,101
    Quote Originally Posted by highdelll View Post
    Emily Batty

    lol took me a while to zoom out to figure out she's emily batshitcrazy.

  75. #75
    clown question, bro
    Reputation: zeppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    499
    That is an adorable kitten.

    Quote Originally Posted by highdelll View Post
    Emily Batty

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebmx999 View Post
    Are we just ignoring balls? Lol

  76. #76
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,895
    Why is she batshitcrazy?

    Quote Originally Posted by shibiwan View Post
    lol took me a while to zoom out to figure out she's emily batshitcrazy.
    <font color="white">Doh, reposting is tough</font>

  77. #77
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,101
    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    Why is she batshitcrazy?



    <font color="red">Doh, reposting is tough</font>
    Pure conjecture.

    -S

  78. #78
    No Stranger to danger....
    Reputation: Tone's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,596
    All this thread is missing is some big pictures of Nicole, can anybody work some magic?
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

  79. #79
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,939
    Dell, that photo size obviously eff'd up reposting for those of us with laptop sized screens. Obviously, you are hung up on Emily Batty. She's taken, and that's blow up doll sized.

  80. #80
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    16,491
    I always thought that pic (the one with the cute blonde pu$$y needed to be warmed up a bit

    so yeah...betterrerrr
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails reposting pictures.-eb.jpg  

    Honestly... ahh I give up

  81. #81
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,320
    She was locked up by a "Who"..



    IBTB

  82. #82
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    You are such the optimist. I give it more like a few more hours.
    Ok we got camal-toe^^^^. You may be right, it's only a matter of time.

  83. #83
    Bro
    Bro is offline
    Content from my avatar
    Reputation: Bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,356
    So I spent the last six hours or so driving across a state. To summarize, this is all that happened in my absence?

    Quote Originally Posted by customfab View Post
    Does it drive anybody else nuts when pictures get reposted again and again in a thread? It's definitely in my top 3 MTBR pet peeves. Along with asking somebody else to figure your spoke length and referring to a thread retaining compound solely by color.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trail Ninja View Post
    I hate when people quote posts when there's really no good reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymouseTech View Post
    I am in agreement of this statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by erik1245 View Post
    Seconded....ed?
    Quote Originally Posted by erik1245 View Post
    Also, for your viewing pleasure.

    [IMG]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/44627_310652899035132_1473682694_n.jpg[IMG]

    'Merica.
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclelicious View Post
    I can't get enough of seeing grumpy cat or Ikea monkey. I have to restrain myself from posting pics in this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by mbmb65 View Post
    [IMG]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/44627_310652899035132_1473682694_n.jpg[IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by liljoe76 View Post
    I hate when people have restraint.

    [IMG]http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/455/607/f39.jpg[IMG]

    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/iPzaG.jpg[IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by crclawn View Post
    This is my favorite chew:
    Quote Originally Posted by ambassadorhawg View Post
    I have to disagree in certain circumstances. Some threads are best served with one or two repeating pictures with a change in text for each reply.

    Also, using the same pic in different threads is just fine if it is applicable.
    Quote Originally Posted by aikane View Post
    I don't chew, so this is completely irrelevent. But this is the OC, so get over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by highdelll View Post
    insert witty comment here
    Quote Originally Posted by 53119 View Post
    i remember a thread with highdell and multiple e.batty pics which was perfectly fine and welcomed.
    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    Do not you hate it when people keep posting the same video again and again?

    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HNMq8XS4LhE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu412 View Post
    [img]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51yfgdNda6L._SL500_SS500_.jpg[img]

    Amen
    Quote Originally Posted by marpilli View Post
    I only came in here to confirm what I believed was gonna happen (based on the thread title). You guys never let a friend down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn-Rider View Post
    TV stations repeat tv ads.
    Radio stations replay commercials.
    Magazines reprint profitable ads.
    Highway billboards also repeat.
    Online forums repost pictures.
    Forum members repeat complaints.
    Go ride, that's what's missing.
    Quote Originally Posted by freighttrainuphill View Post
    fify
    Quote Originally Posted by cmdrpiffle View Post
    [/B]

    So many issues you have!

    Actually, Brilliant! +reps
    Quote Originally Posted by cmdrpiffle View Post
    I cannot possibly rep you more for posting that. I'd forgotten all about it
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    [attach]746397[attach]
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    ...
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    Actually in this case, no.
    Quote Originally Posted by singlesprocket View Post
    hey repost

    Crazy's Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    ...
    [img]http://global3.memecdn.com/repost-of-a-repost-of-another-repost_o_760632.jpg[img]
    Quote Originally Posted by limba View Post
    Not in this thread but everywhere else it does. It drives me insane when someone posts a giant picture (you seriously don't know how to resize a picture?) and then someone even dumber quotes it and says something like "Sweet ride bro!"

    .. and it could easily be solved by the mods simply saying Don't Quote Pictures. Half the threads on this site would shrink in half if the mods got rid of all the quoted photos.
    Quote Originally Posted by liljoe76 View Post
    Winner!
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    Which one? This one?

    [img]http://global3.memecdn.com/repost-of-a-repost-of-another-repost_o_760632.jpg[img]
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    Or this one?
    [img]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/44627_310652899035132_1473682694_n.jpg[img]
    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    This one.
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    Great, for a moment I thought were were going to have to see this one again

    [img]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/44627_310652899035132_1473682694_n.jpg[img]
    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    Where can I find pictures like this?
    Quote Originally Posted by liljoe76 View Post
    damn it, now i'm not sure.
    maybe if i could see my choices one more time.
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    ^^^ two posts up. Or right here

    [img]http://global3.memecdn.com/repost-of-a-repost-of-another-repost_o_760632.jpg[img]


    Real answer: stumbled upon it in google images.
    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    Pick this one!

    [img]http://global3.memecdn.com/repost-of-a-repost-of-another-repost_o_760632.jpg[img]
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    I think we have converged upon a winner in the

    [img]http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/529476/81218550.jpg[img]

    Saga
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS View Post
    ..
    Quote Originally Posted by aikane View Post
    Do you think we chased the op off? I'm not saying he didn't belong, but if he spent any time here, he would have known that this was going to be the result.
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    He has probably taken in by the MTBR witness protection program. We lost Rocky Urban in the same way.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS View Post
    I think the Mayans got him early.
    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    They certainly got this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by singlesprocket View Post
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HNMq8XS4LhE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

    hey i seen that before...
    Quote Originally Posted by zeppy View Post
    I am shocked that this thread ended up being reposts after reposts.
    Quote Originally Posted by wbmason55 View Post
    I've been familiar with your irrational exception to identifying Locktite by color for some time now, but these others are new to me....












    DAMN IT ALL THE BOTTLES ARE RED



    HAPPY THREAD LOCKING
    Quote Originally Posted by highdelll View Post
    what was that?





    Quote Originally Posted by shibiwan View Post
    Like this?
    Quote Originally Posted by shibiwan View Post
    What? No Uggs?

    -S
    Quote Originally Posted by shibiwan View Post
    This looks familiar.....

    and so does this.
    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    This thread needz SKITTLETITS!
    Quote Originally Posted by shibiwan View Post
    Repost it from TN's babies thread....
    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    Cross-reposting?

    Skittletits!
    Quote Originally Posted by shibiwan View Post
    That crosspost deserves major props. I gotta remember to rep you when my 24 hours is up.

    Poison Ivy also deserves a repost.....


    -S
    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    Every thread on MTBR should have Skittletits...

    Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    Don't forget about these close talkers

    Quote Originally Posted by highdelll View Post
    Not skittletits, but have you listened to this?
    <iframe width="960" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nZbK2JQ_cR4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    We'll have to get Joe decide which one he likes the best again.
    Quote Originally Posted by shibiwan View Post
    How 'bout these reposted skittletits?

    Quote Originally Posted by aikane View Post
    This thread is about 24 hrs away from getting squashed by a mod.
    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    Not if we keep it nice and quiet, like this oversized cross-repost.

    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    Well, !
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    You are such the optimist. I give it more like a few more hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by shibiwan View Post
    I think they'll change their minds after they finish fapping.

    -S
    Quote Originally Posted by zeppy View Post
    Doing my part.
    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    Can we clone this thread and repost it in its entirety later?
    Quote Originally Posted by shibiwan View Post
    Snitch alert!
    Quote Originally Posted by highdelll View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shibiwan View Post
    Reposting this....
    Quote Originally Posted by shibiwan View Post
    Who dat? Emily BatshitCrazy?
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    'delll that is too much! Well, not as much as this

    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HxQGkPcAze4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    Nice job Delll. Is that the biggest one you could find quickly?
    Quote Originally Posted by highdelll View Post
    Emily Batty

    Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    Somebody that rides one of these
    Quote Originally Posted by shibiwan View Post
    lol took me a while to zoom out to figure out she's emily batshitcrazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by zeppy View Post
    That is an adorable kitten.
    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    Why is she batshitcrazy?



    <font color="white">Doh, reposting is tough</font>
    Quote Originally Posted by shibiwan View Post
    Pure conjecture.

    -S
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    All this thread is missing is some big pictures of Nicole, can anybody work some magic?
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyBoy View Post
    Dell, that photo size obviously eff'd up reposting for those of us with laptop sized screens. Obviously, you are hung up on Emily Batty. She's taken, and that's blow up doll sized.
    Quote Originally Posted by highdelll View Post
    I always thought that pic (the one with the cute blonde pu$$y needed to be warmed up a bit

    so yeah...betterrerrr
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyin_W View Post
    She was locked up by a "Who"..



    IBTB
    Quote Originally Posted by aikane View Post
    Ok we got camal-toe^^^^. You may be right, it's only a matter of time.
    Sometimes, I question the value of my content.

  84. #84
    Fat & Single
    Reputation: ozzybmx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,093
    So what was the original question
    Evil Following
    Trek 9.9 Superfly SL
    IndyFab Deluxe 29
    FM190 Fatty
    Pivot Vault CX
    Cervelo R3 Disc

  85. #85
    All fat, all the time.
    Reputation: Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    7,232
    Awesome thread

  86. #86
    Ride More, Work Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    Awesome thread
    No, it is a


  87. #87
    check your six
    Reputation: sodak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,181
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    Which one? This one?

    I think it's this one...
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

  88. #88
    check your six
    Reputation: sodak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,181
    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    Nice job Delll. Is that the biggest one you could find quickly?
    This pictue it too SMALL... Make it BIGGER please!!!!
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

  89. #89
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,101
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    No, it is a

    Oh wow... that's some pretty good photoshopping skillz.

    -S

  90. #90
    ~ B A D A S S ~
    Reputation: car bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,177
    No ugg boots?
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.

    Quote Originally Posted by iheartbicycles View Post
    Specialized sucks ass.

  91. #91
    Terrain Sculptor
    Reputation: Trail Ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,686
    Quote Originally Posted by shibiwan View Post
    Repost it from TN's babies thread....
    It's Rocky Urban's babies thread.

    Please don't draw attention to Let's See Your Babies . You might get us shut down.

    Name:  Nothing_5d865f_2837850.jpg
Views: 388
Size:  26.7 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Trail Ninja's Son
    You may be happy to hear that my dad has kicked cancer's ass. Now he's looking for whoever sent it.

  92. #92
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Joe-it-all's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    561

  93. #93
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,120
    what did you say about reposts I didn't get it?

    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HNMq8XS4LhE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •