Rogue Exterminator

Recycle your dog and cat sh!t.

Name:  562021_562222983811642_431722329_n.jpg
Views: 1087
Size:  22.5 KB

Westboro Baptist Church is at it again. (I hate calling them a Baptist Church since really all they are is a hate group)

They are planning on picketing the funerals and memorials of the Boston Marathon bombing.

Boston Bombing Funerals Will Be Picketed, Westboro Baptist Church Says - US News and World Report

I don't have a pet but I can certainly supply some fecal matter for them.

Name:  155681_451989504888758_1782451300_n.jpg
Views: 557
Size:  31.0 KB
    Just stick it in granny and start grinding.

check your six
    That is the most insane group of humans on this planet. They thrive on making everyone want to beat the sh*t out of each and everyone of them. Disgusting is an understatement.
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

Rogue Exterminator
    I am pretty sure if they show up in Boston after this they may not make it out alive.

check your six
    I sure hope something happens to them if they do. But, they do the same sh*t at our soldiers funerals and they still walk away unscathed. I would be hard pressed to contain myself if I ever witnessed one of their "protests".
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

Rogue Exterminator
    Quote Originally Posted by sodak View Post
    I sure hope something happens to them if they do. But, they do the same sh*t at our soldiers funerals and they still walk away unscathed. I would be hard pressed to contain myself if I ever witnessed one of their "protests".
    Yeah, that gets people riled up, but in the event of huge tragedy like this where emotions of the people are extra high, the potential for a violent outcome is a lot higher. The people want retribution and WBC would be a great group to take your anger out on. I wouldn't be surprised if the Boston PD would be conveniently called away at the time.

Binned
    Nov 2008
    How do they get away with this stuff???

AZ
    banned
    I'd like to set fire to their teeth.

Binned
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty $anchez View Post
    I'd like to set fire to their teeth.
    I'd like to try to put those fires out by shoving garden hoses up their keisters and spraying gasoline on them.

banned
    Sep 2007
    Really, you just don't f*ck with the people of Boston, bad juju can and will happen.

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyonadyke View Post
    Really, you just don't f*ck with the people of Boston, bad juju can and will happen.
    ^ this.

I'm just messing with you
    The IRS should revoke their tax exemption
    Chasing bears through the woods drunk with a dull hatchet is strongly not advised

Rogue Exterminator
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    How do they get away with this stuff???
    Free speech.
    Unfortunately some peoples speech is just not worth having.

Still, I support their right to have it, I just won't feel sorry for what happens to them when they knowingly go in to a volatile situation spewing their words of hate. I also do not feel law enforcement should have to put themselves in harms way protecting these hate mongers.

El Gato Malo
    Doing hate in the name of "religion" gives the "church" a free pass. Since I use clumping litter I'll send along a few urine clumps for recycling too.

thread crapper
    Feb 2008
    You can do the same thing back to them. That's the joy of free speech. You can say whatever you like right back to them. They want to provoke you into a fight so they can sue you, so they can continue to fund their "cause". The key is, finding that one thing that provokes them into a fight with you and having evidence that they were the first to get physical. Then you can sue them. I've seen a few people try really hard at the funerals. Anonymous has tried for years to find ways to provoke them, but that will never get physical.

thread crapper
    Feb 2008
    I've always thought it would be really fun to wave my wanger at em, Braveheart style, but I don't want to be labeled as a sexual deviant for the rest of my life.

banned
    Jun 2007
    While I respect free speech, I also firmly believe in physics, as in "all actions create an equal & opposite reaction".
    Should the WBC decide to interrupt services for those fallen in this cruel act, I predict an equally horrific backlash,
    that police will ignore, until each of their members has hobbled to the nearest hospital, and then be arrested.

(Feel horrible for the families of fallen soldier's when they protest funerals held at nearby Arlington & Quantico.)

El Gato Malo
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyin_W View Post
    (Feel horrible for the families of fallen soldier's when they protest funerals held at nearby Arlington & Quantico.)
    The Patriot Guard shows the much needed respect for the fallen and provides a buffer between the families and the WBC.

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    In case you were unaware, there is one group sticking it to Westboro.

House Across From Westboro Baptist Is Painted With Gay Pride Rainbow Colors : The Two-Way : NPR
    2012 Rockhopper 29er.

thread crapper
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishful Tomcat View Post
    The Patriot Guard shows the much needed respect for the fallen and provides a buffer between the families and the WBC.
    Yes they do. Those guys are pretty awesome. One of my former bosses was a member and invited our department out for a military funeral that they were protecting from WBC in Texas. They stood their ground peacefully and somberly. It really pissed off the protesters and I think the police handed out some "tickets" to the riders for illegal parking. I saw one that said, "You sir, are a fine human being. We owe you many thanks. No fine necessary."

mtbr member
    Can you legally send fecal matter through a mail service?

El Gato Malo
    This might be a more efficient method of spreading manure on the WBC headquarters, I'm sure there are dairy farms in the area that would be willing to donate some slurry.

Name:  imgres.jpeg
Views: 425
Size:  9.5 KB

banned
    Jun 2007
    ^ Uggggggggh.!
    Used to drive by a farm that every May would spray liquid chikshiite.
    It reeked for over a mile, and was surprised his neighbors didn't throttle him.

see me rollin, they hatin
    i heard they have serious lawyers on their side, and beating them up will only lead to suing and getting them more money. What wastes of flesh they are. Somebody please go knock up one of the WBC's daughters.
    fap

No Stranger to danger....
    LOL, Ive seen a few great docos on these clowns including ''the most hated family in america'' by louis Theroux, these people are just as bad as radical muslims, i feel so sorry for their indoctrinated children, who would choose to be born into this stuff.
    But every country has its equivilant dont they, its a funny world we live in.
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

thread crapper
    Feb 2008
    What do you Aussie's have that's like WBC?

El Gato Malo
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyin_W View Post
    ^ Uggggggggh.!
    Used to drive by a farm that every May would spray liquid chikshiite.
    It reeked for over a mile, and was surprised his neighbors didn't throttle him.
    I live near a few dairy and crop farms, you get use to the smell in the spring but chicken manure is the worst. When I bought my house, the county required a signed waiver which prevented homeowners from legal actions against the farmers for any "noxious or disturbing odors".

I'm just messing with you
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    i feel so sorry for their indoctrinated children, who would choose to be born into this stuff.
    Insider info from a Phelps Son of a bigot - Salon.com
    Chasing bears through the woods drunk with a dull hatchet is strongly not advised

El Gato Malo
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB View Post
    Somebody please go knock up one of the WBC's daughters.
    Tone's we got a job for you......

Tone's we got a job for you......
    I'LL whisper full chapters from the book of David in her ear as im putting one through her lol, im your man...

Quote Originally Posted by scottap2003 View Post
    What do you Aussie's have that's like WBC?
    Muslims, a bout a million of them lol

mtbr member
    This might be a more efficient method of spreading manure on the WBC headquarters, I'm sure there are dairy farms in the area that would be willing to donate some slurry.

Name:  imgres.jpeg
Views: 425
Size:  9.5 KB
    Very common in Germany. Unofficially called them honey wagons. Tried to avoid being downwind when they were spraying. ><
    Mike
    2011 Moto Fly Pro

Rogue Exterminator
    Yup, been a member for years and on a few rides.
    Never saw WBC but the mission rides I went on were either at Ft Stewart, HAAF, or small town USA. If WBC would have shown up at any of those places, they would have not been removed from this earth and they know it. Bunch of cowards.

Quote Originally Posted by nnorton44 View Post
    Can you legally send fecal matter through a mail service?
    I dunno, but who cares.

Just don't be a dumb ass as put your return address on it.

i heard they have serious lawyers on their side, and beating them up will only lead to suing and getting them more money. What wastes of flesh they are. Somebody please go knock up one of the WBC's daughters.
    Their daddies already do that. Bunch of inbred fvcking cowards.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    LOL, Ive seen a few great docos on these clowns including ''the most hated family in america'' by louis Theroux, these people are just as bad as radical muslims, i feel so sorry for their indoctrinated children, who would choose to be born into this stuff.
    But every country has its equivilant dont they, its a funny world we live in.
    Worse

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by kjlued View Post
    Just don't be a dumb ass as put your return address on it.
    Indeed lol

El Gato Malo
    Quote Originally Posted by kjlued View Post
    Yup, been a member for years and on a few rides.
    Never saw WBC but the mission rides I went on were either at Ft Stewart, HAAF, or small town USA.
    Thanks kjlued!

Rogue Exterminator
    Thanks kjlued!
    I know it sounds cheesy to say this, but no thanks is needed.
    It is I who owes a thanks to every soldier who has served this country. Especially those who have died for it. What I did was nothing compared to what they have done for me. It was an honor to be able to stand there and hold a flag.

mtbr member
    In the question of free speech, the Supreme Court did rule on them, last year I think (?).

They said that yeah, no matter how vile it didn't cross over to hate speech because there's no direct threat of violence or inciting violence so their right to free speech has to stand.

In related news, Anonymous hacked them today.

mtbr member

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366251070.503013.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  49.5 KB

Sent from my Nintendo GameBoy Advance SP using Tapatalk from the future. Whatchu know about the future, son?

Rogue Exterminator
    Quote Originally Posted by jmmorath View Post

In related news, Anonymous hacked them today.
    Not quite, they brandjacked them.

Rogue Exterminator
    Quote Originally Posted by tanner833 View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366251070.503013.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  49.5 KB

Sent from my Nintendo GameBoy Advance SP using Tapatalk from the future. Whatchu know about the future, son?
    Congratulations, you posted the same picture I posted in the original post.

Super Clyde

WBC has threatened to protest a few funerals in the Ft. Bragg area, they never did show. They are nothing but a bunch of oxygen thieves.

Sent from the hole in your ceiling.
    I wouldn't **** you, you're my favorite turd.

Rogue Exterminator
    Quote Originally Posted by askibum02 View Post
    WBC has threatened to protest a few funerals in the Ft. Bragg area, they never did show. They are nothing but a bunch of oxygen thieves.
    Their goal is to go someplace that will get them attacked so they can sue.
    If they showed up in Military towns, especially military towns in the south where local support is heavy, they would most likely not leave. Dead people can't sue.

You guys have plenty of drones, cant you just send a stray one there way, everybody would be better off.

poser Administrator
    My goodness you guys can even turn a damn thread about the worst people on the planet into a political thread. STFU about your politics. No one gives a shit.
    Try this: HTFU

I dd what you see there.
    I understand the PC aspect of this but isn't this only lowering yourselves to their level? Threats are threats, and suggesting they suffer physical harm as a result of their beliefs is USING THEIR EXACT AGENDA.... In fact many religions blame homosexuality for the ills of humainty, they just aren't as 'in your face' about it. So, the moral question is - does their silence make them socially 'better' or does it just make them more tolerable?

Once again, I do NOT condone the actions of ANY relgion however I also do not condone taking the 'low road' in response to them (or anyone else) either. As for the WBCs - reacting to them is only empowering them more to do bigger (stupider) things that will warrant bigger (stupider) reactions and this cycle will infinitely repeat itself poisoning many while only moving everyone further away from any type of "resolution." No "good' will EVER come from it. As Islam promises it's believers 72 virgins, the talking snake manifesto promises "heaven" to the WBCs. People need to realize that this belief in the "afterlife" means they really couldn't care less about your letters of excrement, or your hatred for them. To them YOU don't matter - only the carpenter that hung around with prostitutes does. You will never "beat" them, so any attempt at trying to is only adding misery to your own life. Ignore these people and do as Heyall said in the direct Boston Bombing thread (with a little modification to accomdate the present situation):
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    We simply need to live our lives to the fullest and not be controlled by fear (or anger or hatred etc.).
    2002 Cannondale Jekyll 800
    2011 Trek Cronus CX Ultimate

yeah, i agree (to a point. i mean, i might laugh if somebody at least gave them a super wedgie) but i like the protests more when people stand next to them with counterpoint signs. funny ones. i'll have to find one later.
    fap

Rabid Lana fan
    I guess I'm a hate monger.

Because I would stand and cheer if the WBC showed up to their protest in church vans, but they all had to leave in ambulances.
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

check your six
    Here are a few for you Nicole that I got a laugh out of.

Recycle your dog and cat sh!t.-4333473263_034f728f80_z.jpg
    Name:  enhanced-buzz-18398-1262724360-36.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  84.3 KB
    Name:  enhanced-buzz-22906-1262723409-19.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  160.9 KB

Big Mac

Here are a few for you Nicole that I got a laugh out of.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4333473263_034f728f80_z.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	158.1 KB 
ID:	791763
    Name:  enhanced-buzz-18398-1262724360-36.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  84.3 KB
    Those are awesome!

El Gato Malo
    Hate is cultivated at quite the young age.

yeah, and those red sweatpants are pretty ghey. they're doing it wrong.
    fap

I dd what you see there.
    Quote Originally Posted by net wurker View Post
    I guess I'm a hate monger.

Because I would stand and cheer if the WBC showed up to their protest in church vans, but they all had to leave in ambulances.
    Preface: Not attacking you or your character, just debating your point.

You are the reason these people still exist. It's as my post claims - they WANT you to react that way. They WANT to effect your life. They WANT you to fuel their fire and keep them 'relevant' or in the very least 'in the news' where they can continue to have their 15 seconds to spew their crap for even more people to hear.

Also as I said, physical harm is not "beating" these people, nor will it 'teach' them anything. Just look at the pictures posted... years of indescriminate inbreeding have apparently already done that to them. The anger you've expressed is only a poisoning yourself - your mind/heart/soul or whatever else you think makes you tick. Live your life as if these people never existed and they WILL eventually go away.

I dd what you see there.
    yeah, and those red sweatpants are pretty ghey. they're doing it wrong.
    So are you saying "God Hates Red Sweatpants"?

i just wonder if they get their hair cut or wear clothes designed by gay fellas
    fap

Rabid Lana fan
    Quote Originally Posted by XLNC View Post
    Live your life as if these people never existed and they WILL eventually go away.
    But they do exist and I like hating them.

Oh my god, I've become them!

Help!

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    I understand the PC aspect of this but isn't this only lowering yourselves to their level? Threats are threats, and suggesting they suffer physical harm as a result of their beliefs is USING THEIR EXACT AGENDA.... In fact many religions blame homosexuality for the ills of humainty, they just aren't as 'in your face' about it. So, the moral question is - does their silence make them socially 'better' or does it just make them more tolerable?

Once again, I do NOT condone the actions of ANY relgion however I also do not condone taking the 'low road' in response to them (or anyone else) either. As for the WBCs - reacting to them is only empowering them more to do bigger (stupider) things that will warrant bigger (stupider) reactions and this cycle will infinitely repeat itself poisoning many while only moving everyone further away from any type of "resolution." No "good' will EVER come from it. As Islam promises it's believers 72 virgins, the talking snake manifesto promises "heaven" to the WBCs. People need to realize that this belief in the "afterlife" means they really couldn't care less about your letters of excrement, or your hatred for them. To them YOU don't matter - only the carpenter that hung around with prostitutes does. You will never "beat" them, so any attempt at trying to is only adding misery to your own life. Ignore these people and do as Heyall said in the direct Boston Bombing thread (with a little modification to accomdate the present situation):
    I don't think your subtle jabs at Christ were needed to make your point. Also kinda hypocritical to your point.
    2012 Rockhopper 29er.

Rabid Lana fan
    That lady in the last photo must have recruited me. There was something about her eyes, I just couldn't help but agree with her preachins'.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

banned
    Sep 2007
    I got a ton of cat crap if anyone wants it, maybe store enough of it as fertilizer for 'em, or move 'em west of Waco, TX.

check your six
    Another great one..

Recycle your dog and cat sh!t.-best_westboro_protest_sign.jpg

God bless the Patriot Guard. At the home of a fallen soldier blocking the WBC. Truly honorable and proud Americans.

Recycle your dog and cat sh!t.-6-protest1.jpg

Rogue Exterminator
    Quote Originally Posted by joshh View Post
    I don't think your subtle jabs at Christ were needed to make your point. Also kinda hypocritical to your point.
    I started to read his post but quickly realized he was on a hypocritical soap box so I just ignored him.

No back to the hating of WBC, it is perfectly healthy no matter no matter what hypocritical atheists think.

Rogue Exterminator
    Name:  westboro-baptist-church-e1337358778818.jpg
Views: 639
Size:  39.9 KB

banned
    Jan 2013
    After reading this, I kinda feel ashamed for taking to time to even warrant these idots existence. I'm with xlnc on this one, ignore them and they go away.

Church pastor Fred Phelps - the aging patriarch who is related to most congregation members - said in a comment released on Twitter, "God is busy punishing those who've mistreated His people for preaching." Another tweet said, "Memo to Boston police: Is it time to re-think that mistreat and abuse WBC policy you implemented many years ago?!?!"

The church also said that the death of 8-year-old Martin Richard was God's punishment. "His blood is on YOUR hands. Died for #SSM," tweeted church member Margie Phelps.

The church is infamous for picketing the funerals of fallen soldiers with vulgar anti-gay signs and posters. They often picket for maximum exposure and are frequently greeted by irate locals.

A significant stream of income for the church comes from lawsuits, many arguing that state and local laws – or enforcement of the laws – violate members' First Amendment rights.

****** to the dirt
    Name:  doingitwrong2.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  17.7 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    My Blog

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by deke505 View Post
    Name:  doingitwrong2.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  17.7 KB
    It would be nice to fight them with that logic, but they would find another way to phrase it

mtbr member
    Hate is a human flaw.

Rogue Exterminator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikemaya View Post
    Hate is a human flaw.
    My hatred for WBC is not flawed.

I dd what you see there.
    nor is it any better than WBC's hatred for homosexuals. Hatred is hatred and it sucks all the same.

Rogue Exterminator
    nor is it any better than WBC's hatred for homosexuals. Hatred is hatred and it sucks all the same.
    No, you are wrong, it is better.

I dd what you see there.
    How is it better? You think getting rid of them is 'good' for society - which happens to be the EXACT same reason they hate homosexuals.

So PLEASE tell me how this infinite cycle of hatred is good for society??

I will not reward them by being poisoned by their hatred and becoming "one of them." I don't know about you, but I am better than that.

I dd what you see there.
    That lady in the last photo must have recruited me. There was something about her eyes, I just couldn't help but agree with her preachins'.
    Like I said "physical harm is not "beating" these people, nor will it 'teach' them anything. Just look at the pictures posted... years of indescriminate inbreeding have apparently already done that to them."

Not just anyone is blessed with them googly eyes you know...

Rogue Exterminator
    You need to climb off your soapbox.

I dd what you see there.
    No thanks.... not one for laying the gutter with the filth.

Rogue Exterminator
    No thanks.... not one for laying the gutter with the filth.

Those are hateful words.

I dd what you see there.
    yep. You got me. OCD clean freak here.

Rogue Exterminator
    Recycle your dog and cat sh!t.-27418445.jpg

Rabid Lana fan
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by net wurker; 04-18-2013 at 10:40 PM.

Rabid Lana fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyonadyke View Post
    I got a ton of cat crap if anyone wants it, maybe store enough of it as fertilizer for 'em, or move 'em west of Waco, TX.
    Randy yes, please send me all you have.

My address is:
    3791 SW 12th St
    Topeka KS 66604

Thanks!

banned
    Sep 2007
    Randy yes, please send me all you have.

My address is:
    3791 SW 12th St
    Topeka KS 66604

Thanks!

Sure! Shall I send it C.O.D. ?

mtbr member
    /thread

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Net wurker, I can't pos rep you for that hilarious picture, so I'll publicly acknowledge instead.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA, Nice work Net worker, Nic will love that

****** to the dirt
    Actually they hate homosexuals for no good reason. I hate the WBC's because they are intolerant racist pricks hiding behind their religion.
    My Blog

WBC likes the incest? who woulda thunk it
    fap

I dd what you see there.
    Actually they hate homosexuals for no good reason. I hate the WBC's because they are intolerant racist pricks hiding behind their religion.
    ...no good reason to YOU. To them, it's perfectly sound reasoning. To them, your hatred of them is "for no good reason."

As I have stated several times, nothing good comes from hatred regardless of what social good YOU think it represents.

I dd what you see there.
    WBC likes the incest? who woulda thunk it
    It was likely a key ingredient in the creation of it.

Rabid Lana fan
    XLNC, I took your advice. Yesterday, I stopped hating the WBC.

It didn't work...they're still around. So as of today, I hate them again.

P.S. I hate terrorists, too.

Rogue Exterminator
    I didn't try to explain it because I knew the intelligence level wasn't there to understand it.

banned
    Sep 2007
    XLNC, I took your advice. Yesterday, I stopped hating the WBC.

It didn't work...they're still around. So as of today, I hate them again.

P.S. I hate terrorists, too.
    yeah, but Netwurker, it's OK to love your photochop work while hitting Nicole... where's a hucking kitty seal of approval .gif file when you need one?

****** to the dirt
    ...no good reason to YOU. To them, it's perfectly sound reasoning. To them, your hatred of them is "for no good reason."

As I have stated several times, nothing good comes from hatred regardless of what social good YOU think it represents.
    Yeah your right maybe we should just show them some man love

Name:  manlove.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  9.2 KB

and maybe they will see the light.
    My Blog