Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Rogue Exterminator

Recycle your dog and cat sh!t.

Name:  562021_562222983811642_431722329_n.jpg
Views: 685
Size:  22.5 KB

Westboro Baptist Church is at it again. (I hate calling them a Baptist Church since really all they are is a hate group)

They are planning on picketing the funerals and memorials of the Boston Marathon bombing.

Boston Bombing Funerals Will Be Picketed, Westboro Baptist Church Says - US News and World Report

I don't have a pet but I can certainly supply some fecal matter for them.

Name:  155681_451989504888758_1782451300_n.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  31.0 KB
    Just stick it in granny and start grinding.

sympathy for society
    That is the most insane group of humans on this planet. They thrive on making everyone want to beat the sh*t out of each and everyone of them. Disgusting is an understatement.
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

Rogue Exterminator
    I am pretty sure if they show up in Boston after this they may not make it out alive.

sympathy for society
    I sure hope something happens to them if they do. But, they do the same sh*t at our soldiers funerals and they still walk away unscathed. I would be hard pressed to contain myself if I ever witnessed one of their "protests".
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

Rogue Exterminator
    Quote Originally Posted by sodak View Post
    I sure hope something happens to them if they do. But, they do the same sh*t at our soldiers funerals and they still walk away unscathed. I would be hard pressed to contain myself if I ever witnessed one of their "protests".
    Yeah, that gets people riled up, but in the event of huge tragedy like this where emotions of the people are extra high, the potential for a violent outcome is a lot higher. The people want retribution and WBC would be a great group to take your anger out on. I wouldn't be surprised if the Boston PD would be conveniently called away at the time.

King of Middle Earth
    How do they get away with this stuff???
    fee-fy-fo-fum...

AZ
    banned
    I'd like to set fire to their teeth.

King of Middle Earth
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty $anchez View Post
    I'd like to set fire to their teeth.
    I'd like to try to put those fires out by shoving garden hoses up their keisters and spraying gasoline on them.
    fee-fy-fo-fum...

Flaccid Member
    Really, you just don't f*ck with the people of Boston, bad juju can and will happen.
    "i'll brazilian when YOU do boy, right around the ol' rusty star. Actually, whole fruit bowl. Get on it!" NicoleB

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyonadyke View Post
    Really, you just don't f*ck with the people of Boston, bad juju can and will happen.
    ^ this.

human dehumidifier
    The IRS should revoke their tax exemption
    I Just Wasn't Made For These Times

Rogue Exterminator
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    How do they get away with this stuff???
    Free speech.
    Unfortunately some peoples speech is just not worth having.

Still, I support their right to have it, I just won't feel sorry for what happens to them when they knowingly go in to a volatile situation spewing their words of hate. I also do not feel law enforcement should have to put themselves in harms way protecting these hate mongers.

mtbr member
    Doing hate in the name of "religion" gives the "church" a free pass. Since I use clumping litter I'll send along a few urine clumps for recycling too.

thread crapper
    Feb 2008
    You can do the same thing back to them. That's the joy of free speech. You can say whatever you like right back to them. They want to provoke you into a fight so they can sue you, so they can continue to fund their "cause". The key is, finding that one thing that provokes them into a fight with you and having evidence that they were the first to get physical. Then you can sue them. I've seen a few people try really hard at the funerals. Anonymous has tried for years to find ways to provoke them, but that will never get physical.

thread crapper
    Feb 2008
    I've always thought it would be really fun to wave my wanger at em, Braveheart style, but I don't want to be labeled as a sexual deviant for the rest of my life.

Trail Prospector
    While I respect free speech, I also firmly believe in physics, as in "all actions create an equal & opposite reaction".
    Should the WBC decide to interrupt services for those fallen in this cruel act, I predict an equally horrific backlash,
    that police will ignore, until each of their members has hobbled to the nearest hospital, and then be arrested.

(Feel horrible for the families of fallen soldier's when they protest funerals held at nearby Arlington & Quantico.)
    The best is the one you want to ride most often..

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyin_W View Post
    (Feel horrible for the families of fallen soldier's when they protest funerals held at nearby Arlington & Quantico.)
    The Patriot Guard shows the much needed respect for the fallen and provides a buffer between the families and the WBC.

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    In case you were unaware, there is one group sticking it to Westboro.

House Across From Westboro Baptist Is Painted With Gay Pride Rainbow Colors : The Two-Way : NPR
    2012 Rockhopper 29er.

thread crapper
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishful Tomcat View Post
    The Patriot Guard shows the much needed respect for the fallen and provides a buffer between the families and the WBC.
    Yes they do. Those guys are pretty awesome. One of my former bosses was a member and invited our department out for a military funeral that they were protecting from WBC in Texas. They stood their ground peacefully and somberly. It really pissed off the protesters and I think the police handed out some "tickets" to the riders for illegal parking. I saw one that said, "You sir, are a fine human being. We owe you many thanks. No fine necessary."

mtbr member
    Can you legally send fecal matter through a mail service?

mtbr member
    This might be a more efficient method of spreading manure on the WBC headquarters, I'm sure there are dairy farms in the area that would be willing to donate some slurry.

Name:  imgres.jpeg
Views: 330
Size:  9.5 KB

Trail Prospector
    ^ Uggggggggh.!
    Used to drive by a farm that every May would spray liquid chikshiite.
    It reeked for over a mile, and was surprised his neighbors didn't throttle him.
    The best is the one you want to ride most often..

see me rollin, they hatin
    i heard they have serious lawyers on their side, and beating them up will only lead to suing and getting them more money. What wastes of flesh they are. Somebody please go knock up one of the WBC's daughters.
    fap

No Stranger to danger....
    LOL, Ive seen a few great docos on these clowns including ''the most hated family in america'' by louis Theroux, these people are just as bad as radical muslims, i feel so sorry for their indoctrinated children, who would choose to be born into this stuff.
    But every country has its equivilant dont they, its a funny world we live in.
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

thread crapper
    Feb 2008
    What do you Aussie's have that's like WBC?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast