REALLY?

Premium Rush (seen it?)

I just saw it, I really liked it...it was sorta like watching Bullit w/ Steve McQueen....only with bicycles instead of muscle cars, very cool and long bike chases, few good crashes, kinda left my on the edge of my seat a few times, I like the plot, although not totally an original plot, and may seem a little thin at times, basically woman is trying to get some of her relitives into the states who are in another country, its just nice how they tied bicycles into the central theme in the story line, the acting isnt to bad. The movie had some interesting editing, almost a Pulp Fiction feel to it as the story kind of jumps around a bit to different times of the day and what are central chracters were doing at those times, one other thing worthy of mention is how we are given the perspective of the main character Wilie serveral times throughout the movie while he is at full speed on his bike and upon a potentially grave and deadly traffic accedent the camera stops for a moment to allow are chracter a split second to evaluate serval possible paths through the traffic snarl, this I not only found clever, but I also am sure many of us here in the forum who have ridden in heavy or moderate traffic have done themselves, basically look ahead a quarter or half city block and already have your cousre plotted out by the time you get there, I myself have used this technique in traffic. IN any case, I found this to be a very clever and nicely edited part of the movie I gve it 7 1/2 stars out of 10, I recommend you go see it if you havent already.
    DJ, "Because I'm sure the world need's more dudes stalking the woods stoned out of their mind carrying a deadly weapon."

Front Range, Colorado
    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^Rock Garden
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpcBpSsj1A