Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    plasma donor
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigred67
    You can show up here and say, "Hey I have no car and would like to find some riding buds for MTB rides cause it is hard to get to the trail with no car." and get flamed. How did anyone ever think that this subject was going to not get flamed. Total newbie stuff.
    I think this goes a bit deeper than bein noob. I moderate on political message boards. One of the favorite tricks of extremists is inventing sock puppet nics so you can say things you don't want associated with your identity. They tend to push the envelope with crap just like this.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkleyfan
    The things that will survive a nuclear war is mold, cockroaches, and this creepy a$$ thread.

I happen to think this creepy a$$ thread is a riot. BTW, doesn't being a Barkley fan pretty much guarantee that you are going to run into unwanted sexual content?

It is easy enough to avoid a thread if you don't agree with it. Others enjoy a good train wreck. I am sure I will be tuning in as soon as someone starts a thread about off road hermaphrodites.

mtbr member
    This thread also reminds me of this...

Actually, that whole thread deserves a read.

Who you callin' chicken?? Whistler Closing Weekend.

Ride 2 Work, Work 2 Ride!
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkleyfan
    I think this goes a bit deeper than bein noob. I moderate on political message boards. One of the favorite tricks of extremists is inventing sock puppet nics so you can say things you don't want associated with your identity. They tend to push the envelope with crap just like this.
    I had to read that twice. I thought you said you moded the PoSER forum here. May be a sock puppet who knows. I do know that the response was not a surprise. So any "surprise" is disingenuous.
    "Don't give up, Never give up!"

plasma donor
    Quote Originally Posted by halftard
    I happen to think this creepy a$$ thread is a riot. BTW, doesn't being a Barkley fan pretty much guarantee that you are going to run into unwanted sexual content?

It is easy enough to avoid a thread if you don't agree with it. Others enjoy a good train wreck. I am sure I will be tuning in as soon as someone starts a thread about off road hermaphrodites.
    ;-) There's a little more to it. The reason I don't avoid threads like this is multifaceted. But to paraphrase, I left the Republik of Kaliphornia a decade ago, swept up in the suburban flight exodus over a decade ago. In my opinion, it didn't work. Everything I left behind is now here, in Mayberry. Barney Fife is now trying to deal with thug life, same-sex spousal abuse, and methlabs. It's like I never left. At some point, you just have to fight for the neighborhood you're in, instead of trying to find one that isn't infected yet.

Killed tubes dis month: 6
    Aug 2008
    You have an interesting view... Of Coarse this thread was expected to be scorched. The purpose is not to normalize "deviant" behavior but more to get people to ignore it. Now I know that you were probably about to link it to "if I cant ignore methlabs what makes you think..." Well you have to learn to have an open mind. If thats one thing a great teacher once told me.... I'm not saying ignore it... but rather accept it as it's going to happen whether I complain and argue against it or not. Not as strongly as it may sound that I'm implying the spread, public furriness. Hell it may take a few things off your mind.

And here I am thinking that a good portion of mountain bikers that frequent the forums are decent people. I'm wrong but I never considered the allowance factor for error in my perceptions and assumptions. I'm going to just leave it at that. All I can do is offer my opinion. Its up to the listeners/readers to take to mind. Revise their thinking and form a different, opposing, agreeing, contradictory, critical, opinion based on their own "state of mind" or down right deny the information/opinion provided and say "no...". (ie. of "state of mind": logic, reasoning, memory, etc.)

kudos to the chicken costume... Paint balled in a chicken costume once xD man that was good painful fun..
    DRINK LOTS OF WATAH!!!!
    Go BIG or go home...
    Let Fear be your motivation and love for mountain biking be your skill...

plasma donor
    Last edited by Barkleyfan; 04-15-2009 at 02:57 PM.

Blind biker
    The main reason i started this was because i saw some furs on FA(if you dont know what it is Google it but don't blame me for what you see) and wanted to see if they were on here. I wasn't even attended to go into the fetish area and was simply writing a thread to locate some group of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sputns144
    You have an interesting view... Of Coarse this thread was expected to be scorched. The purpose is not to normalize "deviant" behavior but more to get people to ignore it. Now I know that you were probably about to link it to "if I cant ignore methlabs what makes you think..." Well you have to learn to have an open mind. If thats one thing a great teacher once told me.... I'm not saying ignore it... but rather accept it as it's going to happen whether I complain and argue against it or not. Not as strongly as it may sound that I'm implying the spread, public furriness. Hell it may take a few things off your mind.

And here I am thinking that a good portion of mountain bikers that frequent the forums are decent people. I'm wrong but I never considered the allowance factor for error in my perceptions and assumptions. I'm going to just leave it at that. All I can do is offer my opinion. Its up to the listeners/readers to take to mind. Revise their thinking and form a different, opposing, agreeing, contradictory, critical, opinion based on their own "state of mind" or down right deny the information/opinion provided and say "no...". (ie. of "state of mind": logic, reasoning, memory, etc.)

kudos to the chicken costume... Paint balled in a chicken costume once xD man that was good painful fun..
    thanks for that.
    I liked the chicken too I would have to stop if i saw that guy on a trail as i would be laughing so hard.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009

mtbr member
    Apr 2009

mtbr member
    Are you an ARFCOM member?

mtbr member
    May 2007
    letmegooglethatforyou.com

mtbr member
    May 2007

Smarter Than He Looks
    (almost)Senator Franken's a furry!
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    bump

Verrry disturbing...
    "...the people get the government they deserve..."
    suum quique

SSolo
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Powered
    I don't think you have that kind of time for an answer.

And if I see one more image of usmcruz flexing his arms I'm going to have PFLAG call his parents. And since we're on the subject of Furries, if uscmruz did have a woman in his life she'd be his beard.

Furries, I don't care what people do in the privacy of their own homes. I had a coworker who was "a cat." Her idea of a costume was a pair of clip-on ears. She was a total whack job for other reasons so when she "came out" it surprised nobody. It was more pathetic than amusing.

To the OP, you're young and experimenting, do yourself a favor and move onto other things. Hanging out with 30-somethings on a trail is significantly more healthy than a group of furries.
    X2................................................ .............and I thought a puff or two made people strange......:

Quote Originally Posted by Sinker
    Senator Franken's a furry!
    and that's a surprise how??? fawkin wacked!
    Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son...

mtbr member
    Damn it. usmcruz deleted the photo...
    [SIZE="4"]
    Mountain biking for beginners
    [/SIZE]
    A site dedicated to helping beginners

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by lampy29
    Damn it. usmcruz deleted the photo...

I wasn't able to get the full size version but hope this helps.

Yea, I'm bored today.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by middy
    I'm a furry!

Here's me in my mole rat costume!

Pretty great, eh?
    That thing looks like a ball sack with legs.

Without a doubt, this is the weirdest thread I've seen here.

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneescar
    That thing looks like a ball sack with legs.
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StereoPanda
    bump

Which one is the dog

I'll take you there.
    Mar 2009
    Can you count how many furries?

Be excellent to each other.

This thread = huge lulz

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    yuck!! how can someone like to dress up like animals and have sex.... wierdos
    Giant Yukon 09'
    Merida NinetySix
    Marin 09 Quake 7.9

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast