Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    plasma donor
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopping_Rocks
    I completely agree with you. Eugenics is a dirty word and highly immoral. It's too bad natural selection for humans doesn't work quite as well as it does with animals.

It would work ok if we let it. Unfortunately, we will hunt a species to the edge of extinction when it lashes out at encroachment, write "hate" legislation to address social aversions, and feign charity through taxation to subsidize everyone who isn't "normal"....for all our intelligence, wisdom eludes our species.

plasma donor
    Quote Originally Posted by burner
    have none of you seen the Entourage episode where Turtle goes furry to get laid???

If that's what a fella needs to do to get some action...(the euphemisms flooding my mind right now cross the lines of human decency, even given that they are euphemisms)

Killed tubes dis month: 6
    Aug 2008
    To sum it up:
    Wow Im surprised that even the furs here have a tottaly sex oriented view of furry. Sex is human nature. Fur's decided to get creative... Anyways... Being a furry is not about having sex. You can thank CSI and many other sh*t sources for that part of the fandom. Erotica and fetishes come in many different shapes and sizes. (so to speak)
    Bestiallity is sick. Dont bring it up and furry in the same post. If you catch my drift. This may seem like a bit of a rant but I just wanted to put it out there. Furry is not all about sex. There are so many ways to interpret furry's that I cant give you one solid definition. BOT: My answer to the question is probably obvious at this point.
    This thread is a few months old but I couldnt let it sit like this... Although this revival will probably be struck down by certain members...
    To tell you the truth, some furs scare me and a good portion of the fandom is obese. O.o

P.S. =D I would personally like to put money into a sweet Dh instead of a costume. longer lasting and way more fun.
    DRINK LOTS OF WATAH!!!!
    Go BIG or go home...
    Let Fear be your motivation and love for mountain biking be your skill...

~Disc~Golf~
    This is a MTB forum, so FYAD
    goodbye
    Honestly... ahh I give up

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcruz
    i'm not furry, my ladies like it smooth

still proud that i'm not "furry"

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    no offense guy.. but you've posted that picture in more than one place.. you're not quite in shape to be posing like that and posting it

ive got the same build.. big arms, beer gut

~Disc~Golf~
    posing w/ flab & guns...hmmm - and furries...errr

I think my browser's broken... is there no firefox filter for this???

mtbr member
    2011 Niner EMD
    Wounds Heal, Chicks dig scars, Glory lasts FOREVER!

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggie
    This thread made me feel a whole lot better about being an autoworker...

Thank you.
    How's that working out for ya, now?

Aug 2008
    Okay Mr. obvious. HighDelll Your post is miniscule offering close to nothing in supporting the thread. Furthermore your asking me to leave... All I can do is laugh.
    So now I feel inclined to add to the better bit of this thread and try and lead it in the correct direction, the intended direction. Another thing... A forum is a forum for reason. People talk about a wide range of subjects in a forum. Thats their purpose. This thread is in the general discussion area. You dont like it, dont torture yourself. Just dont read it and save the rest the hassel of replying or even reading your posts. This thread is in the Genereal Discussion. Anything "General" goes. Now my question to you... "This is a MTB forum" you said... My question to you is simply put: and your point is?
    in any case that you just might have a point in that simple post, support it. Why do you even bother posting and why did you feel you had to express yourself in such a manner? What brought about your oppinion of furry's so negatively?

Now if I missed your actual oppinion, elaborate now. Otherwise reply or remain silent. I dont care. I accept new ideas when supported intellegently and with facts. Im open to oppinion so speak your mind.

Now for actual input:
    I never really considered riding with anything more than a tail, maybe... It would most likely get caught in the spokes and the whole fall would be hilarious and painfull... Personally I prefer a full face helmet, Shin and thigh guards, and back support over a furry mask and suit... Riding in a suit seems stupid and a waste of time considering the washing after word... Anyways... Yah. Im a furry MTB rider... Parkourist, and rock climber.
    Mainly the extremem sports for me =D Rollercoasters just dont quite cut it anymore...
    DRINK LOTS OF WATAH!!!!
    Go BIG or go home...

~Disc~Golf~
    OK, I'll elaborate.
    This is a mountain bike forum. Not an "alternative lifestyle" forum. If you want to talk about that kind of sh!t, I'm sure there are plenty of OTHER forums to do so on. If you don't talk about it; I wont ask about it. Got it? I don't want to hear about Pokemon, Star Wars, Cosplay, Harry Potter or any other cult fetishes either.

This thread belongs in the Recycle Bin IMO. This thread was dead till you brought it back up.

knock-knock...
    i dunno man, it is the general discussion forum, and i don't really see it how it is any different than a thread, say, about
    Have You Heard???

Maybe I hate family guy, and think it is the bane of our society, promoting values that destroy everything we should hold dear as mountain bikers, and wish you would go to a different forum to talk about em.

I think I kinda have to side on the don't like it, don't click it side of the fence here.

Something about free speech just appeals to me I guess.
    He's got a passion that he enjoys. Live and let live.

cool. Whip. Couldn't resist on that one sorry.

~Disc~Golf~
    If you'll notice I tried to make it about cycling jokes - didn't really work but, meh... the "have you heard" was in reference to joke telling (not necessarily family guy) as in "have you heard the one about...".

Also you'll notice where that thread ended up - The Recycle Bin

Unless I see my name or a reference to one of my posts, I wont be back here.

Have a groovy day!

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sputns144
    Okay Mr. obvious. HighDelll Your post is miniscule offering close to nothing in supporting the thread. Furthermore your asking me to leave... All I can do is laugh.
    So now I feel inclined to add to the better bit of this thread and try and lead it in the correct direction, the intended direction. Another thing... A forum is a forum for reason. People talk about a wide range of subjects in a forum. Thats their purpose. This thread is in the general discussion area. You dont like it, dont torture yourself. Just dont read it and save the rest the hassel of replying or even reading your posts. This thread is in the Genereal Discussion. Anything "General" goes. Now my question to you... "This is a MTB forum" you said... My question to you is simply put: and your point is?
    in any case that you just might have a point in that simple post, support it. Why do you even bother posting and why did you feel you had to express yourself in such a manner? What brought about your oppinion of furry's so negatively?

Now if I missed your actual oppinion, elaborate now. Otherwise reply or remain silent. I dont care. I accept new ideas when supported intellegently and with facts. Im open to oppinion so speak your mind.

Now for actual input:
    I never really considered riding with anything more than a tail, maybe... It would most likely get caught in the spokes and the whole fall would be hilarious and painfull... Personally I prefer a full face helmet, Shin and thigh guards, and back support over a furry mask and suit... Riding in a suit seems stupid and a waste of time considering the washing after word... Anyways... Yah. Im a furry MTB rider... Parkourist, and rock climber.
    Mainly the extremem sports for me =D Rollercoasters just dont quite cut it anymore...
    Coffee meet keyboard.

Blind biker

Now for actual input:
    I wasnt orginally asking about the suits I was just wonder if anyone on here was a fur and didnt attend for this forum to do the way it did.. Anyways I wouldnt wear one while bike as I dont even wear a jacket in the winter while biking.

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by highdelll
    posing w/ flab & guns...hmmm - and furries...errr

I think my browser's broken... is there no firefox filter for this???

FYAD!

squish is good
    FYAD!
    Watch out highdelll, he's hitting on you!
    Bike good, work bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchman83
    And he's ready for you, too

i like to use nair on my hangers and crack area. it being hairless helps prevent chaffing.

ps Internet advertising is scary efficient--see the ad for Califur 2009 over to the right side of the page (hard to see because of someone's oversized pics
    "...the people get the government they deserve..."
    suum quique

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    seriouslly, is anyone, as drunk as i am?

BAM 3 bottles of turniong leaf merlot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

~Disc~Golf~
    Quote Originally Posted by Clutchman83
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikinfoolferlife
    And he's ready for you, too
    oh gawd!

thanks for the chill down my spine guys.
    I think I puked in my mouth a little too

Aug 2008
    Your right this isnt an alternative lifestyle thread, BUT look at the previous post's and you havent said before what you just said. I agree that what should be talked about on a mountain bike forum is mountain bikes and not fetishes or family guy... So a forum is a forum. When other specific converse gets borring, people loose ineterest. So general sections and off topic sections are created. There's no avoiding it if you click it. I'll also give you the question posed at the beggining. It was never really answered and this thread was dying until recently. I checked the most recen post before posting. It wasnt too old, unless im dillusional.
    DRINK LOTS OF WATAH!!!!
    Go BIG or go home...

plasma donor
    The things that will survive a nuclear war is mold, cockroaches, and this creepy a$$ thread.

plasma donor
    Man I tried to let this go but...

Now for actual input:
    A) This is a family oriented message board dedicated to off road cycling

B) Even JW Gacy had his rationalizations. So what?

C) The origional direction this thread was intended to go was to normalize deviant behavior.

D) You don't get to dictate other peoples perception of your fetishes. If you insist on dragging it out in the town square, backlash is coming whether you care to accept it or not.

E) This isn't the venue to discuss fetishes, age of consent laws, or sexual orientation. Hence, the backlash.

mtbr member
    Jul 2007

In honor of this thread and being easter

Ride 2 Work, Work 2 Ride!
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkleyfan
    Man I tried to let this go but...

A) This is a family oriented message board dedicated to off road cycling

B) Even JW Gacy had his rationalizations. So what?

C) The origional direction this thread was intended to go was to normalize deviant behavior.

D) You don't get to dictate other peoples perception of your fetishes. If you insist on dragging it out in the town square, backlash is coming whether you care to accept it or not.

E) This isn't the venue to discuss fetishes, age of consent laws, or sexual orientation. Hence, the backlash.
    You can show up here and say, "Hey I have no car and would like to find some riding buds for MTB rides cause it is hard to get to the trail with no car." and get flamed. How did anyone ever think that this subject was going to not get flamed. Total newbie stuff.
    "Don't give up, Never give up!"

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast