Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 101 to 200 of 229
  1. #101
    Killed tubes dis month: 6
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7
    To sum it up:
    Wow Im surprised that even the furs here have a tottaly sex oriented view of furry. Sex is human nature. Fur's decided to get creative... Anyways... Being a furry is not about having sex. You can thank CSI and many other sh*t sources for that part of the fandom. Erotica and fetishes come in many different shapes and sizes. (so to speak)
    Bestiallity is sick. Dont bring it up and furry in the same post. If you catch my drift. This may seem like a bit of a rant but I just wanted to put it out there. Furry is not all about sex. There are so many ways to interpret furry's that I cant give you one solid definition. BOT: My answer to the question is probably obvious at this point.
    This thread is a few months old but I couldnt let it sit like this... Although this revival will probably be struck down by certain members...
    To tell you the truth, some furs scare me and a good portion of the fandom is obese. O.o

    P.S. =D I would personally like to put money into a sweet Dh instead of a costume. longer lasting and way more fun.
    DRINK LOTS OF WATAH!!!!
    Go BIG or go home...
    Let Fear be your motivation and love for mountain biking be your skill...

  2. #102
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    16,491
    This is a MTB forum, so FYAD
    goodbye
    Honestly... ahh I give up

  3. #103
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcruz
    i'm not furry, my ladies like it smooth



    still proud that i'm not "furry"

  4. #104
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,903
    no offense guy.. but you've posted that picture in more than one place.. you're not quite in shape to be posing like that and posting it

    ive got the same build.. big arms, beer gut

  5. #105
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    16,491
    posing w/ flab & guns...hmmm - and furries...errr

    I think my browser's broken... is there no firefox filter for this???
    Honestly... ahh I give up

  6. #106
    mtbr member
    Reputation: LaLD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    430
    2011 Niner EMD
    Wounds Heal, Chicks dig scars, Glory lasts FOREVER!

  7. #107
    banned
    Reputation: Flankerdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    347
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggie
    This thread made me feel a whole lot better about being an autoworker...

    Thank you.
    How's that working out for ya, now?

  8. #108
    Killed tubes dis month: 6
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7
    Okay Mr. obvious. HighDelll Your post is miniscule offering close to nothing in supporting the thread. Furthermore your asking me to leave... All I can do is laugh.
    So now I feel inclined to add to the better bit of this thread and try and lead it in the correct direction, the intended direction. Another thing... A forum is a forum for reason. People talk about a wide range of subjects in a forum. Thats their purpose. This thread is in the general discussion area. You dont like it, dont torture yourself. Just dont read it and save the rest the hassel of replying or even reading your posts. This thread is in the Genereal Discussion. Anything "General" goes. Now my question to you... "This is a MTB forum" you said... My question to you is simply put: and your point is?
    in any case that you just might have a point in that simple post, support it. Why do you even bother posting and why did you feel you had to express yourself in such a manner? What brought about your oppinion of furry's so negatively?

    Now if I missed your actual oppinion, elaborate now. Otherwise reply or remain silent. I dont care. I accept new ideas when supported intellegently and with facts. Im open to oppinion so speak your mind.

    Now for actual input:
    I never really considered riding with anything more than a tail, maybe... It would most likely get caught in the spokes and the whole fall would be hilarious and painfull... Personally I prefer a full face helmet, Shin and thigh guards, and back support over a furry mask and suit... Riding in a suit seems stupid and a waste of time considering the washing after word... Anyways... Yah. Im a furry MTB rider... Parkourist, and rock climber.
    Mainly the extremem sports for me =D Rollercoasters just dont quite cut it anymore...
    DRINK LOTS OF WATAH!!!!
    Go BIG or go home...
    Let Fear be your motivation and love for mountain biking be your skill...

  9. #109
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    16,491
    OK, I'll elaborate.
    This is a mountain bike forum. Not an "alternative lifestyle" forum. If you want to talk about that kind of sh!t, I'm sure there are plenty of OTHER forums to do so on. If you don't talk about it; I wont ask about it. Got it? I don't want to hear about Pokemon, Star Wars, Cosplay, Harry Potter or any other cult fetishes either.

    This thread belongs in the Recycle Bin IMO. This thread was dead till you brought it back up.
    Honestly... ahh I give up

  10. #110
    knock-knock...
    Reputation: skottt160's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    577
    i dunno man, it is the general discussion forum, and i don't really see it how it is any different than a thread, say, about
    Have You Heard???

    Maybe I hate family guy, and think it is the bane of our society, promoting values that destroy everything we should hold dear as mountain bikers, and wish you would go to a different forum to talk about em.

    I think I kinda have to side on the don't like it, don't click it side of the fence here.

    Something about free speech just appeals to me I guess.
    He's got a passion that he enjoys. Live and let live.

    cool. Whip. Couldn't resist on that one sorry.

  11. #111
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    16,491
    If you'll notice I tried to make it about cycling jokes - didn't really work but, meh... the "have you heard" was in reference to joke telling (not necessarily family guy) as in "have you heard the one about...".

    Also you'll notice where that thread ended up - The Recycle Bin

    Unless I see my name or a reference to one of my posts, I wont be back here.

    Have a groovy day!
    Honestly... ahh I give up

  12. #112
    banned
    Reputation: Flankerdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    347
    Quote Originally Posted by Sputns144
    Okay Mr. obvious. HighDelll Your post is miniscule offering close to nothing in supporting the thread. Furthermore your asking me to leave... All I can do is laugh.
    So now I feel inclined to add to the better bit of this thread and try and lead it in the correct direction, the intended direction. Another thing... A forum is a forum for reason. People talk about a wide range of subjects in a forum. Thats their purpose. This thread is in the general discussion area. You dont like it, dont torture yourself. Just dont read it and save the rest the hassel of replying or even reading your posts. This thread is in the Genereal Discussion. Anything "General" goes. Now my question to you... "This is a MTB forum" you said... My question to you is simply put: and your point is?
    in any case that you just might have a point in that simple post, support it. Why do you even bother posting and why did you feel you had to express yourself in such a manner? What brought about your oppinion of furry's so negatively?

    Now if I missed your actual oppinion, elaborate now. Otherwise reply or remain silent. I dont care. I accept new ideas when supported intellegently and with facts. Im open to oppinion so speak your mind.

    Now for actual input:
    I never really considered riding with anything more than a tail, maybe... It would most likely get caught in the spokes and the whole fall would be hilarious and painfull... Personally I prefer a full face helmet, Shin and thigh guards, and back support over a furry mask and suit... Riding in a suit seems stupid and a waste of time considering the washing after word... Anyways... Yah. Im a furry MTB rider... Parkourist, and rock climber.
    Mainly the extremem sports for me =D Rollercoasters just dont quite cut it anymore...
    Coffee meet keyboard.

  13. #113
    Blind biker
    Reputation: harry2110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by Sputns144
    Okay Mr. obvious. HighDelll Your post is miniscule offering close to nothing in supporting the thread. Furthermore your asking me to leave... All I can do is laugh.
    So now I feel inclined to add to the better bit of this thread and try and lead it in the correct direction, the intended direction. Another thing... A forum is a forum for reason. People talk about a wide range of subjects in a forum. Thats their purpose. This thread is in the general discussion area. You dont like it, dont torture yourself. Just dont read it and save the rest the hassel of replying or even reading your posts. This thread is in the Genereal Discussion. Anything "General" goes. Now my question to you... "This is a MTB forum" you said... My question to you is simply put: and your point is?
    in any case that you just might have a point in that simple post, support it. Why do you even bother posting and why did you feel you had to express yourself in such a manner? What brought about your oppinion of furry's so negatively?

    Now if I missed your actual oppinion, elaborate now. Otherwise reply or remain silent. I dont care. I accept new ideas when supported intellegently and with facts. Im open to oppinion so speak your mind.

    Now for actual input:
    I never really considered riding with anything more than a tail, maybe... It would most likely get caught in the spokes and the whole fall would be hilarious and painfull... Personally I prefer a full face helmet, Shin and thigh guards, and back support over a furry mask and suit... Riding in a suit seems stupid and a waste of time considering the washing after word... Anyways... Yah. Im a furry MTB rider... Parkourist, and rock climber.
    Mainly the extremem sports for me =D Rollercoasters just dont quite cut it anymore...
    I wasnt orginally asking about the suits I was just wonder if anyone on here was a fur and didnt attend for this forum to do the way it did.. Anyways I wouldnt wear one while bike as I dont even wear a jacket in the winter while biking.

  14. #114
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by highdelll
    posing w/ flab & guns...hmmm - and furries...errr

    I think my browser's broken... is there no firefox filter for this???


    FYAD!

  15. #115
    squish is good
    Reputation: Clutchman83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,933
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcruz
    FYAD!
    Watch out highdelll, he's hitting on you!
    Bike good, work bad.

  16. #116
    Old man on a bike
    Reputation: Bikinfoolferlife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    12,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Clutchman83
    Watch out highdelll, he's hitting on you!
    And he's ready for you, too

    Quote Originally Posted by usmcruz
    i like to use nair on my hangers and crack area. it being hairless helps prevent chaffing.

    ps Internet advertising is scary efficient--see the ad for Califur 2009 over to the right side of the page (hard to see because of someone's oversized pics
    "...the people get the government they deserve..."
    suum quique

  17. #117
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    116
    seriouslly, is anyone, as drunk as i am?


    BAM 3 bottles of turniong leaf merlot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

  18. #118
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    16,491
    Quote Originally Posted by Clutchman83
    Watch out highdelll, he's hitting on you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikinfoolferlife
    And he's ready for you, too
    oh gawd!

    thanks for the chill down my spine guys.
    I think I puked in my mouth a little too
    Honestly... ahh I give up

  19. #119
    Killed tubes dis month: 6
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7
    Your right this isnt an alternative lifestyle thread, BUT look at the previous post's and you havent said before what you just said. I agree that what should be talked about on a mountain bike forum is mountain bikes and not fetishes or family guy... So a forum is a forum. When other specific converse gets borring, people loose ineterest. So general sections and off topic sections are created. There's no avoiding it if you click it. I'll also give you the question posed at the beggining. It was never really answered and this thread was dying until recently. I checked the most recen post before posting. It wasnt too old, unless im dillusional.
    DRINK LOTS OF WATAH!!!!
    Go BIG or go home...
    Let Fear be your motivation and love for mountain biking be your skill...

  20. #120
    plasma donor
    Reputation: Barkleyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    754
    The things that will survive a nuclear war is mold, cockroaches, and this creepy a$$ thread.

  21. #121
    plasma donor
    Reputation: Barkleyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    754
    Man I tried to let this go but...


    Quote Originally Posted by Sputns144
    Okay Mr. obvious. HighDelll Your post is miniscule offering close to nothing in supporting the thread. Furthermore your asking me to leave... All I can do is laugh.
    So now I feel inclined to add to the better bit of this thread and try and lead it in the correct direction, the intended direction. Another thing... A forum is a forum for reason. People talk about a wide range of subjects in a forum. Thats their purpose. This thread is in the general discussion area. You dont like it, dont torture yourself. Just dont read it and save the rest the hassel of replying or even reading your posts. This thread is in the Genereal Discussion. Anything "General" goes. Now my question to you... "This is a MTB forum" you said... My question to you is simply put: and your point is?
    in any case that you just might have a point in that simple post, support it. Why do you even bother posting and why did you feel you had to express yourself in such a manner? What brought about your oppinion of furry's so negatively?

    Now if I missed your actual oppinion, elaborate now. Otherwise reply or remain silent. I dont care. I accept new ideas when supported intellegently and with facts. Im open to oppinion so speak your mind.

    Now for actual input:
    I never really considered riding with anything more than a tail, maybe... It would most likely get caught in the spokes and the whole fall would be hilarious and painfull... Personally I prefer a full face helmet, Shin and thigh guards, and back support over a furry mask and suit... Riding in a suit seems stupid and a waste of time considering the washing after word... Anyways... Yah. Im a furry MTB rider... Parkourist, and rock climber.
    Mainly the extremem sports for me =D Rollercoasters just dont quite cut it anymore...
    A) This is a family oriented message board dedicated to off road cycling

    B) Even JW Gacy had his rationalizations. So what?

    C) The origional direction this thread was intended to go was to normalize deviant behavior.

    D) You don't get to dictate other peoples perception of your fetishes. If you insist on dragging it out in the town square, backlash is coming whether you care to accept it or not.

    E) This isn't the venue to discuss fetishes, age of consent laws, or sexual orientation. Hence, the backlash.

  22. #122
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    442

    In honor of this thread and being easter

  23. #123
    Ride 2 Work, Work 2 Ride!
    Reputation: thebigred67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkleyfan
    Man I tried to let this go but...




    A) This is a family oriented message board dedicated to off road cycling

    B) Even JW Gacy had his rationalizations. So what?

    C) The origional direction this thread was intended to go was to normalize deviant behavior.

    D) You don't get to dictate other peoples perception of your fetishes. If you insist on dragging it out in the town square, backlash is coming whether you care to accept it or not.

    E) This isn't the venue to discuss fetishes, age of consent laws, or sexual orientation. Hence, the backlash.
    You can show up here and say, "Hey I have no car and would like to find some riding buds for MTB rides cause it is hard to get to the trail with no car." and get flamed. How did anyone ever think that this subject was going to not get flamed. Total newbie stuff.
    "Don't give up, Never give up!"

  24. #124
    plasma donor
    Reputation: Barkleyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    754
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigred67
    You can show up here and say, "Hey I have no car and would like to find some riding buds for MTB rides cause it is hard to get to the trail with no car." and get flamed. How did anyone ever think that this subject was going to not get flamed. Total newbie stuff.
    I think this goes a bit deeper than bein noob. I moderate on political message boards. One of the favorite tricks of extremists is inventing sock puppet nics so you can say things you don't want associated with your identity. They tend to push the envelope with crap just like this.

  25. #125
    mtbr member
    Reputation: DJ Giggity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkleyfan
    The things that will survive a nuclear war is mold, cockroaches, and this creepy a$$ thread.

    I happen to think this creepy a$$ thread is a riot. BTW, doesn't being a Barkley fan pretty much guarantee that you are going to run into unwanted sexual content?

    It is easy enough to avoid a thread if you don't agree with it. Others enjoy a good train wreck. I am sure I will be tuning in as soon as someone starts a thread about off road hermaphrodites.

  26. #126
    mtbr member
    Reputation: DJ Giggity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,224
    This thread also reminds me of this...



    Actually, that whole thread deserves a read.

    Who you callin' chicken?? Whistler Closing Weekend.

  27. #127
    Ride 2 Work, Work 2 Ride!
    Reputation: thebigred67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkleyfan
    I think this goes a bit deeper than bein noob. I moderate on political message boards. One of the favorite tricks of extremists is inventing sock puppet nics so you can say things you don't want associated with your identity. They tend to push the envelope with crap just like this.
    I had to read that twice. I thought you said you moded the PoSER forum here. May be a sock puppet who knows. I do know that the response was not a surprise. So any "surprise" is disingenuous.
    "Don't give up, Never give up!"

  28. #128
    plasma donor
    Reputation: Barkleyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    754
    Quote Originally Posted by halftard
    I happen to think this creepy a$$ thread is a riot. BTW, doesn't being a Barkley fan pretty much guarantee that you are going to run into unwanted sexual content?

    It is easy enough to avoid a thread if you don't agree with it. Others enjoy a good train wreck. I am sure I will be tuning in as soon as someone starts a thread about off road hermaphrodites.
    ;-) There's a little more to it. The reason I don't avoid threads like this is multifaceted. But to paraphrase, I left the Republik of Kaliphornia a decade ago, swept up in the suburban flight exodus over a decade ago. In my opinion, it didn't work. Everything I left behind is now here, in Mayberry. Barney Fife is now trying to deal with thug life, same-sex spousal abuse, and methlabs. It's like I never left. At some point, you just have to fight for the neighborhood you're in, instead of trying to find one that isn't infected yet.

  29. #129
    Killed tubes dis month: 6
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7
    You have an interesting view... Of Coarse this thread was expected to be scorched. The purpose is not to normalize "deviant" behavior but more to get people to ignore it. Now I know that you were probably about to link it to "if I cant ignore methlabs what makes you think..." Well you have to learn to have an open mind. If thats one thing a great teacher once told me.... I'm not saying ignore it... but rather accept it as it's going to happen whether I complain and argue against it or not. Not as strongly as it may sound that I'm implying the spread, public furriness. Hell it may take a few things off your mind.

    And here I am thinking that a good portion of mountain bikers that frequent the forums are decent people. I'm wrong but I never considered the allowance factor for error in my perceptions and assumptions. I'm going to just leave it at that. All I can do is offer my opinion. Its up to the listeners/readers to take to mind. Revise their thinking and form a different, opposing, agreeing, contradictory, critical, opinion based on their own "state of mind" or down right deny the information/opinion provided and say "no...". (ie. of "state of mind": logic, reasoning, memory, etc.)

    kudos to the chicken costume... Paint balled in a chicken costume once xD man that was good painful fun..
    DRINK LOTS OF WATAH!!!!
    Go BIG or go home...
    Let Fear be your motivation and love for mountain biking be your skill...

  30. #130
    plasma donor
    Reputation: Barkleyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    754
    ...
    Last edited by Barkleyfan; 04-15-2009 at 02:57 PM.

  31. #131
    Blind biker
    Reputation: harry2110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    296
    The main reason i started this was because i saw some furs on FA(if you dont know what it is Google it but don't blame me for what you see) and wanted to see if they were on here. I wasn't even attended to go into the fetish area and was simply writing a thread to locate some group of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sputns144
    You have an interesting view... Of Coarse this thread was expected to be scorched. The purpose is not to normalize "deviant" behavior but more to get people to ignore it. Now I know that you were probably about to link it to "if I cant ignore methlabs what makes you think..." Well you have to learn to have an open mind. If thats one thing a great teacher once told me.... I'm not saying ignore it... but rather accept it as it's going to happen whether I complain and argue against it or not. Not as strongly as it may sound that I'm implying the spread, public furriness. Hell it may take a few things off your mind.

    And here I am thinking that a good portion of mountain bikers that frequent the forums are decent people. I'm wrong but I never considered the allowance factor for error in my perceptions and assumptions. I'm going to just leave it at that. All I can do is offer my opinion. Its up to the listeners/readers to take to mind. Revise their thinking and form a different, opposing, agreeing, contradictory, critical, opinion based on their own "state of mind" or down right deny the information/opinion provided and say "no...". (ie. of "state of mind": logic, reasoning, memory, etc.)

    kudos to the chicken costume... Paint balled in a chicken costume once xD man that was good painful fun..
    thanks for that.
    I liked the chicken too I would have to stop if i saw that guy on a trail as i would be laughing so hard.

  32. #132
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8

  33. #133
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8

  34. #134
    mtbr member
    Reputation: rabidchicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    811
    Are you an ARFCOM member?

  35. #135
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63
    letmegooglethatforyou.com

  36. #136
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63

  37. #137
    Smarter Than He Looks
    Reputation: Sinker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    610
    (almost)Senator Franken's a furry!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  38. #138
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5
    bump


  39. #139
    Old man on a bike
    Reputation: Bikinfoolferlife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    12,388
    Verrry disturbing...
    "...the people get the government they deserve..."
    suum quique

  40. #140
    SSolo, on your left!
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,577
    Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Powered
    I don't think you have that kind of time for an answer.

    And if I see one more image of usmcruz flexing his arms I'm going to have PFLAG call his parents. And since we're on the subject of Furries, if uscmruz did have a woman in his life she'd be his beard.

    Furries, I don't care what people do in the privacy of their own homes. I had a coworker who was "a cat." Her idea of a costume was a pair of clip-on ears. She was a total whack job for other reasons so when she "came out" it surprised nobody. It was more pathetic than amusing.

    To the OP, you're young and experimenting, do yourself a favor and move onto other things. Hanging out with 30-somethings on a trail is significantly more healthy than a group of furries.
    X2................................................ .............and I thought a puff or two made people strange......:

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinker
    Senator Franken's a furry!
    and that's a surprise how??? fawkin wacked!
    Get off the couch and ride!

  41. #141
    mtbr member
    Reputation: lampy29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    540
    Damn it. usmcruz deleted the photo...

    A site dedicated to helping beginners

  42. #142
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,822
    Quote Originally Posted by lampy29
    Damn it. usmcruz deleted the photo...

    I wasn't able to get the full size version but hope this helps.

    Yea, I'm bored today.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  43. #143
    .
    Reputation: Kneescar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    493
    Quote Originally Posted by middy
    I'm a furry!

    Here's me in my mole rat costume!



    Pretty great, eh?
    That thing looks like a ball sack with legs.

    Without a doubt, this is the weirdest thread I've seen here.

  44. #144
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneescar
    That thing looks like a ball sack with legs.
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

  45. #145
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,245
    Quote Originally Posted by StereoPanda
    bump

    Which one is the dog
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E0PIdWdw15U&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E0PIdWdw15U&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

  46. #146
    I'll take you there.
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    367
    Can you count how many furries?

    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/__PU5CVSegg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/__PU5CVSegg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    Be excellent to each other.

  47. #147
    .
    Reputation: Kneescar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    493
    This thread = huge lulz

  48. #148
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    170
    yuck!! how can someone like to dress up like animals and have sex.... wierdos
    Giant Yukon 09'
    Merida NinetySix
    Marin 09 Quake 7.9

  49. #149
    ^ That's what I do
    Reputation: Hopping_Rocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    747
    Why can't we let this thread just die?
    '08 Specialized Rockhopper 29er (modified)

  50. #150
    Old man on a bike
    Reputation: Bikinfoolferlife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    12,388
    Quote Originally Posted by The Red
    Can you count how many furries?

    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/__PU5CVSegg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/__PU5CVSegg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    Never saw that video, always liked that tune. Can an elephant actually be a furry, though?
    "...the people get the government they deserve..."
    suum quique

  51. #151
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,822
    Quote Originally Posted by andy85
    yuck!! how can someone like to dress up like animals and have sex.... wierdos

    You mean like....*sorry but this NEEDED posting here!*
    Attached Images Attached Images

  52. #152
    .
    Reputation: Kneescar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    493
    Quote Originally Posted by crashedandburned
    You mean like....*sorry but this NEEDED posting here!*
    And the weirdness factor gets ratcheted up even further.

    It would suck having that guy pissed at you. Imagine getting beat down by a steroid boy in a pink latex mouse outfit.

  53. #153
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,822
    Nope. Furry's aren't strange at all. Everyone wears a foxtail when they go to the Wal Mart!

    Attached Images Attached Images

  54. #154
    (not that fast)
    Reputation: fastale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    958
    Quote Originally Posted by crashedandburned
    Nope. Furry's aren't strange at all. Everyone wears a foxtail when they go to the Wal Mart!
    that's weird

  55. #155
    is buachail foighneach me
    Reputation: sean salach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    6,602
    haha, why is this so disturbing to some of you folks? the kid's not doing anything harmful or unhealthy. i'm not a furry, but i have nothing against them.



  56. #156
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    12,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkleyfan
    Man I tried to let this go but...




    A) This is a family oriented message board dedicated to off road cycling

    B) Even JW Gacy had his rationalizations. So what?

    C) The origional direction this thread was intended to go was to normalize deviant behavior.

    D) You don't get to dictate other peoples perception of your fetishes. If you insist on dragging it out in the town square, backlash is coming whether you care to accept it or not.

    E) This isn't the venue to discuss fetishes, age of consent laws, or sexual orientation. Hence, the backlash.
    I hate it when my hair sticks through my lycra shorts.....

  57. #157
    plasma donor
    Reputation: Barkleyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    754
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffscott
    I hate it when my hair sticks through my lycra shorts.....

    lol Man I thought this thread was dead. I had the same problem with my parachute pants. Wax yo $hit homie. I don't have alotta experience with lycra, but I think it'll work.

  58. #158
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    324
    Foxtrot uniform bravo alpha romeo,

  59. #159
    All fat, all the time.
    Reputation: Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    7,118
    this thread needs to be locked before someone posts a picture of a furry trouser snake.....

  60. #160
    Blind biker
    Reputation: harry2110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    296
    I thought it was deleted for being inactive or locked.

  61. #161
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    69
    That furry episode of csi kinda freaked me out, i kind of hoped such things didn't exsist, there's being a furry fan hen there's taking it waaaay to far, makes me glad i watch ncis too many oddballs in csi.

    Im going to go out on a limb here and post a pic of myself painted up, i enjoyed the attention whoring it got me and it was nice to be different for the day but it was in jest.


  62. #162
    Blind biker
    Reputation: harry2110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkleyfan
    lol Man I thought this thread was dead. I had the same problem with my parachute pants. Wax yo $hit homie. I don't have alotta experience with lycra, but I think it'll work.
    How would you have that problem with parachute pants and why would you wear them in the first place

  63. #163
    plasma donor
    Reputation: Barkleyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    754
    Quote Originally Posted by harry2110
    How would you have that problem with parachute pants and why would you wear them in the first place
    Heh heh It was a joke my brotha. Don't think I had much hair to worry about when the last pair of parachute pants rolled out of the sweat shop. I know for a fact I wasn't mountainbiking yet.

  64. #164
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,822
    So? Are there any furry riders?

  65. #165
    the test dummy
    Reputation: insanitylevel9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,488
    Quote Originally Posted by crashedandburned
    So? Are there any furry riders?
    why would you bring this back
    Quote Originally Posted by craftworks750
    Riding a mtb is like a reset button, 10 mins in and there is nothing else in the world that matters.
    my bikes
    -
    Ben

  66. #166
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,822
    Quote Originally Posted by insanitylevel9
    why would you bring this back
    Why not?

  67. #167
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    16,491
    Quote Originally Posted by crashedandburned
    Why not?
    seems like a reason.....
    Honestly... ahh I give up

  68. #168
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    16,491
    hahahhaahaha
    Thread revival
    Honestly... ahh I give up

  69. #169
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,822
    Quote Originally Posted by highdelll View Post
    hahahhaahaha
    Thread revival
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OT - furry mountainbikers-bump.jpg  


  70. #170
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bigfruits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    861
    i always thought platypus' were kinda sexy. where do i find the suit?

  71. #171
    mtbr member
    Reputation: fourtyounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    242
    How can you be a furry if you don't have a costume? That's like saying anyone can just walk in and be like "I'm Marty Moose, are you a moose too?" Also looking at the first picture of the costume you hope to someday have, it seems that furrys are mostly fat old guys. I don't understand it and don't really want to. Those are just some obvious flaws that reinforce my decision.
    I support the right of all Americans to keep and arm bears.

  72. #172
    Rabid Lana fan
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,651
    My dog is a "Smoothie".

    He likes to put on his Charlie Sheen costume and do massive amounts of coke.
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

  73. #173
    see me rollin, they hatin
    Reputation: NicoleB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,618
    its been a while since my shaved my legs, so i have to wear safety orange when i ride.

  74. #174
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,542
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    its been a while since my shaved my legs, so i have to wear safety orange when i ride.
    pics or it didn't happen.

  75. #175
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,542
    I do not partake... but here it is.

    Just what IS "Furry" fandom?
    Posted by Giza (Douglas Muth) on Tue, 2006-03-28 19:20 About

    "If you as an adult still occasionally like to flip to the old cartoons, or have a stuffed animal sitting on the dashboard of your car, or buy cereal because it has a cool tiger on the box, you may well enjoy what our fandom has to offer."

    "What Is Furry?"

    Anthropomorphic or “humanized” animals have been with us since the dawn of civilization. From the gods of ancient Egypt to the advertising icons of the modern day, people of every culture have created fanciful creatures simply by imbuing animals with human traits. Only within the last two decades has anthropomorphic or “Furry” fandom been recognized as a distinct fan-base in its own right. Fans are found in all corners of the world, and come from all races and ages and creeds. We are bound together across the most daunting barriers by our mutual admiration for these beasts of myth and legend who, by simple reflection, give us a better window into ourselves.

    A large number of anthropomorphics fans are employed in scientific or technical fields. A significant percentage have college diplomas and many of those hold advanced degrees. This, perhaps, is what leads many casual observers to raise an eyebrow. “Why would someone like this be into cartoon animals? Isn’t that unusual?” If we look at the world around us, however, we will see that anthropomorphized animals are an integral part of our culture. We use them to represent our political parties. We talk to our dogs (and some even imagine they talk back, though in their own way). We put a tiger in our tank. We cheer for mascots—anthropomorphic animals dressed in team uniforms—at our favorite sporting events. Our casual observer may simply be unaware that it is only in the last forty years that cartoons and cartoon animals have been relegated to the world of children. Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, and their ilk were once targeted primarily to an adult audience, their productions filled with innuendo and biting political satire. Fans of anthropomorphics today simply have not forgotten those roots. The average Furry fan is cast from the same mold as the science fiction or sword-and-sorcery fan; all of us imagine strange and thrilling worlds and try to picture ourselves living in those worlds.

    Today, Furry fandom is instead an artistic and literary genre that is practiced and enjoyed by tens of thousands worldwide. We count among our ranks professional sports mascots, animators, cartoonists, puppeteers, artists, illustrators, and writers, as well as those who simply think that it would be a wonderful thing if animals could walk or talk like we do. If you as an adult still occasionally like to flip to the old cartoons, or have a stuffed animal sitting on the dashboard of your car, or buy cereal because it has a cool tiger on the box, you may well enjoy what our fandom has to offer. We invite you to visit any one of our many gatherings worldwide to see for yourself what Furry fandom is really all about.

  76. #176
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,101
    Epic thread!

  77. #177
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,201
    This one was better left dead.

  78. #178
    No Stranger to danger....
    Reputation: Tone's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,596
    BUMP LOL nothing better than some silly stuff for the silly season
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

  79. #179
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,201
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    BUMP LOL nothing better than some silly stuff for the silly season




    Okay, you bumped it, are you a closet furry? Its okay, you can tell us. And don't tell me to ask in the Dr Phil thread.

  80. #180
    No Stranger to danger....
    Reputation: Tone's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,596
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS View Post
    Okay, you bumped it, are you a closet furry? Its okay, you can tell us. And don't tell me to ask in the Dr Phil thread.
    LOL, i might be, whats it to you orange boy are you asking because you have a furry fetish? do you want me to come over to your place and we can play furry games together IM IN............
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

  81. #181
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,201
    ^ I've been trying to cut back.

  82. #182
    ride more
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,623
    It's back......

  83. #183
    banned
    Reputation: marpilli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    LOL, i might be, whats it to you orange boy are you asking because you have a furry fetish? do you want me to come over to your place and we can play furry games together IM IN............
    I've heard that you dress up in a kangaroo costume and go around asking if anyone wants to see the "joey" peek out of your pouch...

  84. #184
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,101
    Speaking of Tone's furry kangaroos, it reminds me of this other bizzare page:
    Giant Kangaroo Plushie gets an SPH





    That's great handiwork, Tone's!!

    -S

  85. #185
    R.I.P. Pugsley.
    Reputation: Rabies010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,706
    I don't know who or what bumped this thread, but i just read the whole lot.
    And i'm shocked, appaled, but most of all amused !

    And Marp, i wish i could rep you for this comment :

    Quote Originally Posted by marpilli View Post
    I've heard that you dress up in a kangaroo costume and go around asking if anyone wants to see the "joey" peek out of your pouch...
    I imagine Tone hopping around to the tune of Skippy.

  86. #186
    yeah, uh............bikes
    Reputation: FloridaFish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,715
    where the **** is the downvote button?

  87. #187
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,347
    What about furry and horney.

  88. #188
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,120
    Quote Originally Posted by 2_Tires View Post
    I know one furry that mountain bikes:

    so is this where ambassadorhawg got his hucking kitty from

  89. #189
    No Stranger to danger....
    Reputation: Tone's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,596
    I'll tell you all now a dead set FACT

    FURRIES sit right next to John Wayne Gacy, Albert Fish, and Robert Pickton, as total freaks and boarderline sexual lunatics, most of them should be locked up in mental facilities on heavy medication..

    Thats a FACT.....

    carry on......
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

  90. #190
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,347
    ^^^ But do you like them?

  91. #191
    No Stranger to danger....
    Reputation: Tone's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,596
    Quote Originally Posted by John Kuhl View Post
    ^^^ But do you like them?
    LOL, Maybe......
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

  92. #192
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    36
    ITT: Things you should not post on a mountain biking forum.

  93. #193
    Afric Pepperbird
    Reputation: dirt farmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,734
    Is it common for the furry crowd to jack off to stuffed bears, like this guy was caught doing.... FOR THE FOURTH TIME!!

  94. #194
    No Stranger to danger....
    Reputation: Tone's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,596
    Quote Originally Posted by dirt farmer View Post
    Is it common for the furry crowd to jack off to stuffed bears, like this guy was caught doing.... FOR THE FOURTH TIME!!
    BWAHAHAHAHA, Funny stuff, i wonder if he keeps using the same bear or has a collection of them?
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

  95. #195
    clown question, bro
    Reputation: zeppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    499
    What. The. *****.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebmx999 View Post
    Are we just ignoring balls? Lol

  96. #196
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,101
    Quote Originally Posted by dirt farmer View Post
    Is it common for the furry crowd to jack off to stuffed bears, like this guy was caught doing.... FOR THE FOURTH TIME!!
    Well.... according to this:

    What is a Furry? And What is a Plushie? - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

    There is apparently a fine line between "Furries" and "Plushies"....and stuffed bear guy falls into the latter category...

    both are equally bizarre to me... but to each his/her own.


    -S

  97. #197
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHA, Funny stuff, i wonder if he keeps using the same bear or has a collection of them?
    Probably the same bear. The bear's name is Crusty.

    -S

  98. #198
    mtbr member
    Reputation: carverboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    550
    I stopped shaving my legs for cycling years ago when I finally reached a point I wasn't lacerating
    them every other ride. After reading this thread I may just start shaving again def thinking Anti-furry for me!
    UGG boots will germinate Paris Hilton like intellect in your soles!

  99. #199
    mtbr member
    Reputation: carverboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    550
    Thanks, Smokey! - YouTube
    repost from the repost thread seems relevant
    UGG boots will germinate Paris Hilton like intellect in your soles!

  100. #200
    Binned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,857
    We are trying to get a certain member to wear this suit for a group ride.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •