Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Killed tubes dis month: 6
    Aug 2008
    To sum it up:
    Wow Im surprised that even the furs here have a tottaly sex oriented view of furry. Sex is human nature. Fur's decided to get creative... Anyways... Being a furry is not about having sex. You can thank CSI and many other sh*t sources for that part of the fandom. Erotica and fetishes come in many different shapes and sizes. (so to speak)
    Bestiallity is sick. Dont bring it up and furry in the same post. If you catch my drift. This may seem like a bit of a rant but I just wanted to put it out there. Furry is not all about sex. There are so many ways to interpret furry's that I cant give you one solid definition. BOT: My answer to the question is probably obvious at this point.
    This thread is a few months old but I couldnt let it sit like this... Although this revival will probably be struck down by certain members...
    To tell you the truth, some furs scare me and a good portion of the fandom is obese. O.o

P.S. =D I would personally like to put money into a sweet Dh instead of a costume. longer lasting and way more fun.
    DRINK LOTS OF WATAH!!!!
    Go BIG or go home...
    Let Fear be your motivation and love for mountain biking be your skill...

~Disc~Golf~
    This is a MTB forum, so FYAD
    goodbye
    Honestly... ahh I give up

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcruz
    i'm not furry, my ladies like it smooth

still proud that i'm not "furry"

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    no offense guy.. but you've posted that picture in more than one place.. you're not quite in shape to be posing like that and posting it

ive got the same build.. big arms, beer gut

~Disc~Golf~
    posing w/ flab & guns...hmmm - and furries...errr

I think my browser's broken... is there no firefox filter for this???

mtbr member
    2011 Niner EMD
    Wounds Heal, Chicks dig scars, Glory lasts FOREVER!

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggie
    This thread made me feel a whole lot better about being an autoworker...

Thank you.
    How's that working out for ya, now?

Aug 2008
    Okay Mr. obvious. HighDelll Your post is miniscule offering close to nothing in supporting the thread. Furthermore your asking me to leave... All I can do is laugh.
    So now I feel inclined to add to the better bit of this thread and try and lead it in the correct direction, the intended direction. Another thing... A forum is a forum for reason. People talk about a wide range of subjects in a forum. Thats their purpose. This thread is in the general discussion area. You dont like it, dont torture yourself. Just dont read it and save the rest the hassel of replying or even reading your posts. This thread is in the Genereal Discussion. Anything "General" goes. Now my question to you... "This is a MTB forum" you said... My question to you is simply put: and your point is?
    in any case that you just might have a point in that simple post, support it. Why do you even bother posting and why did you feel you had to express yourself in such a manner? What brought about your oppinion of furry's so negatively?

Now if I missed your actual oppinion, elaborate now. Otherwise reply or remain silent. I dont care. I accept new ideas when supported intellegently and with facts. Im open to oppinion so speak your mind.

Now for actual input:
    I never really considered riding with anything more than a tail, maybe... It would most likely get caught in the spokes and the whole fall would be hilarious and painfull... Personally I prefer a full face helmet, Shin and thigh guards, and back support over a furry mask and suit... Riding in a suit seems stupid and a waste of time considering the washing after word... Anyways... Yah. Im a furry MTB rider... Parkourist, and rock climber.
    Mainly the extremem sports for me =D Rollercoasters just dont quite cut it anymore...
    DRINK LOTS OF WATAH!!!!
    Go BIG or go home...

~Disc~Golf~
    OK, I'll elaborate.
    This is a mountain bike forum. Not an "alternative lifestyle" forum. If you want to talk about that kind of sh!t, I'm sure there are plenty of OTHER forums to do so on. If you don't talk about it; I wont ask about it. Got it? I don't want to hear about Pokemon, Star Wars, Cosplay, Harry Potter or any other cult fetishes either.

This thread belongs in the Recycle Bin IMO. This thread was dead till you brought it back up.

knock-knock...
    i dunno man, it is the general discussion forum, and i don't really see it how it is any different than a thread, say, about
    Have You Heard???

Maybe I hate family guy, and think it is the bane of our society, promoting values that destroy everything we should hold dear as mountain bikers, and wish you would go to a different forum to talk about em.

I think I kinda have to side on the don't like it, don't click it side of the fence here.

Something about free speech just appeals to me I guess.
    He's got a passion that he enjoys. Live and let live.

cool. Whip. Couldn't resist on that one sorry.

~Disc~Golf~
    If you'll notice I tried to make it about cycling jokes - didn't really work but, meh... the "have you heard" was in reference to joke telling (not necessarily family guy) as in "have you heard the one about...".

Also you'll notice where that thread ended up - The Recycle Bin

Unless I see my name or a reference to one of my posts, I wont be back here.

Have a groovy day!

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sputns144
    Okay Mr. obvious. HighDelll Your post is miniscule offering close to nothing in supporting the thread. Furthermore your asking me to leave... All I can do is laugh.
    So now I feel inclined to add to the better bit of this thread and try and lead it in the correct direction, the intended direction. Another thing... A forum is a forum for reason. People talk about a wide range of subjects in a forum. Thats their purpose. This thread is in the general discussion area. You dont like it, dont torture yourself. Just dont read it and save the rest the hassel of replying or even reading your posts. This thread is in the Genereal Discussion. Anything "General" goes. Now my question to you... "This is a MTB forum" you said... My question to you is simply put: and your point is?
    in any case that you just might have a point in that simple post, support it. Why do you even bother posting and why did you feel you had to express yourself in such a manner? What brought about your oppinion of furry's so negatively?

Now if I missed your actual oppinion, elaborate now. Otherwise reply or remain silent. I dont care. I accept new ideas when supported intellegently and with facts. Im open to oppinion so speak your mind.

Now for actual input:
    I never really considered riding with anything more than a tail, maybe... It would most likely get caught in the spokes and the whole fall would be hilarious and painfull... Personally I prefer a full face helmet, Shin and thigh guards, and back support over a furry mask and suit... Riding in a suit seems stupid and a waste of time considering the washing after word... Anyways... Yah. Im a furry MTB rider... Parkourist, and rock climber.
    Mainly the extremem sports for me =D Rollercoasters just dont quite cut it anymore...
    Coffee meet keyboard.

Blind biker

Now for actual input:
    I wasnt orginally asking about the suits I was just wonder if anyone on here was a fur and didnt attend for this forum to do the way it did.. Anyways I wouldnt wear one while bike as I dont even wear a jacket in the winter while biking.

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by highdelll
    posing w/ flab & guns...hmmm - and furries...errr

I think my browser's broken... is there no firefox filter for this???

FYAD!

squish is good
    FYAD!
    Watch out highdelll, he's hitting on you!
    Bike good, work bad.

Old man on a bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Clutchman83
    And he's ready for you, too

i like to use nair on my hangers and crack area. it being hairless helps prevent chaffing.

ps Internet advertising is scary efficient--see the ad for Califur 2009 over to the right side of the page (hard to see because of someone's oversized pics
    "...the people get the government they deserve..."
    suum quique

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    seriouslly, is anyone, as drunk as i am?

BAM 3 bottles of turniong leaf merlot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

~Disc~Golf~
    Quote Originally Posted by Clutchman83
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikinfoolferlife
    And he's ready for you, too
    oh gawd!

thanks for the chill down my spine guys.
    I think I puked in my mouth a little too

Aug 2008
    Your right this isnt an alternative lifestyle thread, BUT look at the previous post's and you havent said before what you just said. I agree that what should be talked about on a mountain bike forum is mountain bikes and not fetishes or family guy... So a forum is a forum. When other specific converse gets borring, people loose ineterest. So general sections and off topic sections are created. There's no avoiding it if you click it. I'll also give you the question posed at the beggining. It was never really answered and this thread was dying until recently. I checked the most recen post before posting. It wasnt too old, unless im dillusional.
    DRINK LOTS OF WATAH!!!!
    Go BIG or go home...

plasma donor
    The things that will survive a nuclear war is mold, cockroaches, and this creepy a$$ thread.

plasma donor
    Man I tried to let this go but...

Now for actual input:
    A) This is a family oriented message board dedicated to off road cycling

B) Even JW Gacy had his rationalizations. So what?

C) The origional direction this thread was intended to go was to normalize deviant behavior.

D) You don't get to dictate other peoples perception of your fetishes. If you insist on dragging it out in the town square, backlash is coming whether you care to accept it or not.

E) This isn't the venue to discuss fetishes, age of consent laws, or sexual orientation. Hence, the backlash.

mtbr member
    Jul 2007

In honor of this thread and being easter

Ride 2 Work, Work 2 Ride!
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkleyfan

C) The origional direction this thread was intended to go was to normalize deviant behavior.

D) You don't get to dictate other peoples perception of your fetishes. If you insist on dragging it out in the town square, backlash is coming whether you care to accept it or not.

E) This isn't the venue to discuss fetishes, age of consent laws, or sexual orientation. Hence, the backlash.
    You can show up here and say, "Hey I have no car and would like to find some riding buds for MTB rides cause it is hard to get to the trail with no car." and get flamed. How did anyone ever think that this subject was going to not get flamed. Total newbie stuff.
    "Don't give up, Never give up!"

plasma donor
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigred67
    You can show up here and say, "Hey I have no car and would like to find some riding buds for MTB rides cause it is hard to get to the trail with no car." and get flamed. How did anyone ever think that this subject was going to not get flamed. Total newbie stuff.
    I think this goes a bit deeper than bein noob. I moderate on political message boards. One of the favorite tricks of extremists is inventing sock puppet nics so you can say things you don't want associated with your identity. They tend to push the envelope with crap just like this.

mtbr member
    The things that will survive a nuclear war is mold, cockroaches, and this creepy a$$ thread.

I happen to think this creepy a$$ thread is a riot. BTW, doesn't being a Barkley fan pretty much guarantee that you are going to run into unwanted sexual content?

It is easy enough to avoid a thread if you don't agree with it. Others enjoy a good train wreck. I am sure I will be tuning in as soon as someone starts a thread about off road hermaphrodites.

mtbr member
    This thread also reminds me of this...

Actually, that whole thread deserves a read.

Who you callin' chicken?? Whistler Closing Weekend.

Ride 2 Work, Work 2 Ride!
    I think this goes a bit deeper than bein noob. I moderate on political message boards. One of the favorite tricks of extremists is inventing sock puppet nics so you can say things you don't want associated with your identity. They tend to push the envelope with crap just like this.
    I had to read that twice. I thought you said you moded the PoSER forum here. May be a sock puppet who knows. I do know that the response was not a surprise. So any "surprise" is disingenuous.
    "Don't give up, Never give up!"

plasma donor
    Quote Originally Posted by halftard
    I happen to think this creepy a$$ thread is a riot. BTW, doesn't being a Barkley fan pretty much guarantee that you are going to run into unwanted sexual content?

It is easy enough to avoid a thread if you don't agree with it. Others enjoy a good train wreck. I am sure I will be tuning in as soon as someone starts a thread about off road hermaphrodites.
    ;-) There's a little more to it. The reason I don't avoid threads like this is multifaceted. But to paraphrase, I left the Republik of Kaliphornia a decade ago, swept up in the suburban flight exodus over a decade ago. In my opinion, it didn't work. Everything I left behind is now here, in Mayberry. Barney Fife is now trying to deal with thug life, same-sex spousal abuse, and methlabs. It's like I never left. At some point, you just have to fight for the neighborhood you're in, instead of trying to find one that isn't infected yet.

Aug 2008
    You have an interesting view... Of Coarse this thread was expected to be scorched. The purpose is not to normalize "deviant" behavior but more to get people to ignore it. Now I know that you were probably about to link it to "if I cant ignore methlabs what makes you think..." Well you have to learn to have an open mind. If thats one thing a great teacher once told me.... I'm not saying ignore it... but rather accept it as it's going to happen whether I complain and argue against it or not. Not as strongly as it may sound that I'm implying the spread, public furriness. Hell it may take a few things off your mind.

And here I am thinking that a good portion of mountain bikers that frequent the forums are decent people. I'm wrong but I never considered the allowance factor for error in my perceptions and assumptions. I'm going to just leave it at that. All I can do is offer my opinion. Its up to the listeners/readers to take to mind. Revise their thinking and form a different, opposing, agreeing, contradictory, critical, opinion based on their own "state of mind" or down right deny the information/opinion provided and say "no...". (ie. of "state of mind": logic, reasoning, memory, etc.)

kudos to the chicken costume... Paint balled in a chicken costume once xD man that was good painful fun..
    DRINK LOTS OF WATAH!!!!
    Go BIG or go home...

plasma donor
    Last edited by Barkleyfan; 04-15-2009 at 02:57 PM.

Blind biker
    The main reason i started this was because i saw some furs on FA(if you dont know what it is Google it but don't blame me for what you see) and wanted to see if they were on here. I wasn't even attended to go into the fetish area and was simply writing a thread to locate some group of people.
    You have an interesting view... Of Coarse this thread was expected to be scorched. The purpose is not to normalize "deviant" behavior but more to get people to ignore it. Now I know that you were probably about to link it to "if I cant ignore methlabs what makes you think..." Well you have to learn to have an open mind. If thats one thing a great teacher once told me.... I'm not saying ignore it... but rather accept it as it's going to happen whether I complain and argue against it or not. Not as strongly as it may sound that I'm implying the spread, public furriness. Hell it may take a few things off your mind.

And here I am thinking that a good portion of mountain bikers that frequent the forums are decent people. I'm wrong but I never considered the allowance factor for error in my perceptions and assumptions. I'm going to just leave it at that. All I can do is offer my opinion. Its up to the listeners/readers to take to mind. Revise their thinking and form a different, opposing, agreeing, contradictory, critical, opinion based on their own "state of mind" or down right deny the information/opinion provided and say "no...". (ie. of "state of mind": logic, reasoning, memory, etc.)

kudos to the chicken costume... Paint balled in a chicken costume once xD man that was good painful fun..
    thanks for that.
    I liked the chicken too I would have to stop if i saw that guy on a trail as i would be laughing so hard.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009

mtbr member
    Apr 2009

mtbr member
    Are you an ARFCOM member?

mtbr member
    May 2007
    letmegooglethatforyou.com

mtbr member
    May 2007

Smarter Than He Looks
    (almost)Senator Franken's a furry!
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    bump

Old man on a bike
    Verrry disturbing...
    suum quique

SSolo, on your left!
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Powered
    I don't think you have that kind of time for an answer.

And if I see one more image of usmcruz flexing his arms I'm going to have PFLAG call his parents. And since we're on the subject of Furries, if uscmruz did have a woman in his life she'd be his beard.

Furries, I don't care what people do in the privacy of their own homes. I had a coworker who was "a cat." Her idea of a costume was a pair of clip-on ears. She was a total whack job for other reasons so when she "came out" it surprised nobody. It was more pathetic than amusing.

To the OP, you're young and experimenting, do yourself a favor and move onto other things. Hanging out with 30-somethings on a trail is significantly more healthy than a group of furries.
    X2................................................ .............and I thought a puff or two made people strange......:

Quote Originally Posted by Sinker
    Senator Franken's a furry!
    and that's a surprise how??? fawkin wacked!
    Get off the couch and ride!

mtbr member
    Damn it. usmcruz deleted the photo...

A site dedicated to helping beginners

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by lampy29
    Damn it. usmcruz deleted the photo...

I wasn't able to get the full size version but hope this helps.

Yea, I'm bored today.

Quote Originally Posted by middy
    I'm a furry!

Here's me in my mole rat costume!

Pretty great, eh?
    That thing looks like a ball sack with legs.

Without a doubt, this is the weirdest thread I've seen here.

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneescar
    That thing looks like a ball sack with legs.
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StereoPanda
    bump

Which one is the dog
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E0PIdWdw15U&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E0PIdWdw15U&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'll take you there.
    Mar 2009
    Can you count how many furries?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/__PU5CVSegg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/__PU5CVSegg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    Be excellent to each other.

This thread = huge lulz

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    yuck!! how can someone like to dress up like animals and have sex.... wierdos
    Giant Yukon 09'
    Merida NinetySix
    Marin 09 Quake 7.9

^ That's what I do
    Why can't we let this thread just die?
    '08 Specialized Rockhopper 29er (modified)

Old man on a bike
    Quote Originally Posted by The Red
    Can you count how many furries?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/__PU5CVSegg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/__PU5CVSegg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    Never saw that video, always liked that tune. Can an elephant actually be a furry, though?
    suum quique

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by andy85
    yuck!! how can someone like to dress up like animals and have sex.... wierdos

You mean like....*sorry but this NEEDED posting here!*

Quote Originally Posted by crashedandburned
    You mean like....*sorry but this NEEDED posting here!*
    And the weirdness factor gets ratcheted up even further.

It would suck having that guy pissed at you. Imagine getting beat down by a steroid boy in a pink latex mouse outfit.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Nope. Furry's aren't strange at all. Everyone wears a foxtail when they go to the Wal Mart!

(not that fast)
    Nope. Furry's aren't strange at all. Everyone wears a foxtail when they go to the Wal Mart!
    that's weird

is buachail foighneach me
    haha, why is this so disturbing to some of you folks? the kid's not doing anything harmful or unhealthy. i'm not a furry, but i have nothing against them.

mtbr member
    May 2006

I hate it when my hair sticks through my lycra shorts.....

plasma donor
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffscott
    I hate it when my hair sticks through my lycra shorts.....

lol Man I thought this thread was dead. I had the same problem with my parachute pants. Wax yo $hit homie. I don't have alotta experience with lycra, but I think it'll work.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Foxtrot uniform bravo alpha romeo,

All fat, all the time.
    this thread needs to be locked before someone posts a picture of a furry trouser snake.....

Blind biker
    I thought it was deleted for being inactive or locked.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    That furry episode of csi kinda freaked me out, i kind of hoped such things didn't exsist, there's being a furry fan hen there's taking it waaaay to far, makes me glad i watch ncis too many oddballs in csi.

Im going to go out on a limb here and post a pic of myself painted up, i enjoyed the attention whoring it got me and it was nice to be different for the day but it was in jest.

Blind biker
    lol Man I thought this thread was dead. I had the same problem with my parachute pants. Wax yo $hit homie. I don't have alotta experience with lycra, but I think it'll work.
    How would you have that problem with parachute pants and why would you wear them in the first place

plasma donor
    Quote Originally Posted by harry2110
    How would you have that problem with parachute pants and why would you wear them in the first place
    Heh heh It was a joke my brotha. Don't think I had much hair to worry about when the last pair of parachute pants rolled out of the sweat shop. I know for a fact I wasn't mountainbiking yet.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    So? Are there any furry riders?

the test dummy
    So? Are there any furry riders?
    why would you bring this back
    Quote Originally Posted by craftworks750
    Riding a mtb is like a reset button, 10 mins in and there is nothing else in the world that matters.
    my bikes
    -
    Ben

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by insanitylevel9
    why would you bring this back
    Why not?

~Disc~Golf~
    Why not?
    seems like a reason.....

~Disc~Golf~
    hahahhaahaha
    Thread revival

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by highdelll View Post
    hahahhaahaha
    Thread revival
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OT - furry mountainbikers-bump.jpg  

mtbr member
    i always thought platypus' were kinda sexy. where do i find the suit?

mtbr member
    How can you be a furry if you don't have a costume? That's like saying anyone can just walk in and be like "I'm Marty Moose, are you a moose too?" Also looking at the first picture of the costume you hope to someday have, it seems that furrys are mostly fat old guys. I don't understand it and don't really want to. Those are just some obvious flaws that reinforce my decision.
    I support the right of all Americans to keep and arm bears.

Rabid Lana fan
    My dog is a "Smoothie".

He likes to put on his Charlie Sheen costume and do massive amounts of coke.
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

see me rollin, they hatin
    its been a while since my shaved my legs, so i have to wear safety orange when i ride.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    its been a while since my shaved my legs, so i have to wear safety orange when i ride.
    pics or it didn't happen.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    I do not partake... but here it is.

Just what IS "Furry" fandom?
    Posted by Giza (Douglas Muth) on Tue, 2006-03-28 19:20 About

"If you as an adult still occasionally like to flip to the old cartoons, or have a stuffed animal sitting on the dashboard of your car, or buy cereal because it has a cool tiger on the box, you may well enjoy what our fandom has to offer."

"What Is Furry?"

Anthropomorphic or “humanized” animals have been with us since the dawn of civilization. From the gods of ancient Egypt to the advertising icons of the modern day, people of every culture have created fanciful creatures simply by imbuing animals with human traits. Only within the last two decades has anthropomorphic or “Furry” fandom been recognized as a distinct fan-base in its own right. Fans are found in all corners of the world, and come from all races and ages and creeds. We are bound together across the most daunting barriers by our mutual admiration for these beasts of myth and legend who, by simple reflection, give us a better window into ourselves.

A large number of anthropomorphics fans are employed in scientific or technical fields. A significant percentage have college diplomas and many of those hold advanced degrees. This, perhaps, is what leads many casual observers to raise an eyebrow. “Why would someone like this be into cartoon animals? Isn’t that unusual?” If we look at the world around us, however, we will see that anthropomorphized animals are an integral part of our culture. We use them to represent our political parties. We talk to our dogs (and some even imagine they talk back, though in their own way). We put a tiger in our tank. We cheer for mascots—anthropomorphic animals dressed in team uniforms—at our favorite sporting events. Our casual observer may simply be unaware that it is only in the last forty years that cartoons and cartoon animals have been relegated to the world of children. Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, and their ilk were once targeted primarily to an adult audience, their productions filled with innuendo and biting political satire. Fans of anthropomorphics today simply have not forgotten those roots. The average Furry fan is cast from the same mold as the science fiction or sword-and-sorcery fan; all of us imagine strange and thrilling worlds and try to picture ourselves living in those worlds.

Today, Furry fandom is instead an artistic and literary genre that is practiced and enjoyed by tens of thousands worldwide. We count among our ranks professional sports mascots, animators, cartoonists, puppeteers, artists, illustrators, and writers, as well as those who simply think that it would be a wonderful thing if animals could walk or talk like we do. If you as an adult still occasionally like to flip to the old cartoons, or have a stuffed animal sitting on the dashboard of your car, or buy cereal because it has a cool tiger on the box, you may well enjoy what our fandom has to offer. We invite you to visit any one of our many gatherings worldwide to see for yourself what Furry fandom is really all about.

banned
    Sep 2012
    Epic thread!

AZ
    banned
    This one was better left dead.

No Stranger to danger....
    BUMP LOL nothing better than some silly stuff for the silly season
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

AZ
    banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    BUMP LOL nothing better than some silly stuff for the silly season

Okay, you bumped it, are you a closet furry? Its okay, you can tell us. And don't tell me to ask in the Dr Phil thread.

Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS View Post
    Okay, you bumped it, are you a closet furry? Its okay, you can tell us. And don't tell me to ask in the Dr Phil thread.
    LOL, i might be, whats it to you orange boy are you asking because you have a furry fetish? do you want me to come over to your place and we can play furry games together IM IN............

AZ
    banned
    ^ I've been trying to cut back.

ride more
    Mar 2007
    It's back......

banned
    LOL, i might be, whats it to you orange boy are you asking because you have a furry fetish? do you want me to come over to your place and we can play furry games together IM IN............
    I've heard that you dress up in a kangaroo costume and go around asking if anyone wants to see the "joey" peek out of your pouch...

banned
    Sep 2012
    Speaking of Tone's furry kangaroos, it reminds me of this other bizzare page:
    Giant Kangaroo Plushie gets an SPH

That's great handiwork, Tone's!!

-S

R.I.P. Pugsley.
    I don't know who or what bumped this thread, but i just read the whole lot.
    And i'm shocked, appaled, but most of all amused !

And Marp, i wish i could rep you for this comment :

Quote Originally Posted by marpilli View Post
    I've heard that you dress up in a kangaroo costume and go around asking if anyone wants to see the "joey" peek out of your pouch...
    I imagine Tone hopping around to the tune of Skippy.

yeah, uh............bikes
    where the **** is the downvote button?

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    What about furry and horney.

****** to the dirt
    Quote Originally Posted by 2_Tires View Post
    I know one furry that mountain bikes:

so is this where ambassadorhawg got his hucking kitty from

I'll tell you all now a dead set FACT

FURRIES sit right next to John Wayne Gacy, Albert Fish, and Robert Pickton, as total freaks and boarderline sexual lunatics, most of them should be locked up in mental facilities on heavy medication..

Thats a FACT.....

carry on......

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    ^^^ But do you like them?

Quote Originally Posted by John Kuhl View Post
    ^^^ But do you like them?
    LOL, Maybe......

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    ITT: Things you should not post on a mountain biking forum.

Afric Pepperbird
    Is it common for the furry crowd to jack off to stuffed bears, like this guy was caught doing.... FOR THE FOURTH TIME!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirt farmer View Post
    Is it common for the furry crowd to jack off to stuffed bears, like this guy was caught doing.... FOR THE FOURTH TIME!!
    BWAHAHAHAHA, Funny stuff, i wonder if he keeps using the same bear or has a collection of them?

clown question, bro
    What. The. *****.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebmx999 View Post
    Are we just ignoring balls? Lol

banned
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dirt farmer View Post
    Well.... according to this:

What is a Furry? And What is a Plushie? - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

There is apparently a fine line between "Furries" and "Plushies"....and stuffed bear guy falls into the latter category...

both are equally bizarre to me... but to each his/her own.

-S

banned
    Sep 2012
    BWAHAHAHAHA, Funny stuff, i wonder if he keeps using the same bear or has a collection of them?
    Probably the same bear. The bear's name is Crusty.

-S

mtbr member
    I stopped shaving my legs for cycling years ago when I finally reached a point I wasn't lacerating
    them every other ride. After reading this thread I may just start shaving again def thinking Anti-furry for me!
    UGG boots will germinate Paris Hilton like intellect in your soles!

mtbr member
    Thanks, Smokey! - YouTube
    repost from the repost thread seems relevant
    UGG boots will germinate Paris Hilton like intellect in your soles!

Binned
    Nov 2008
    We are trying to get a certain member to wear this suit for a group ride.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 4