Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    976

    Ok, who broke the interwebs?

    fix it!
    Put a mountain biker in a room with 2 bowling balls and we'll break one and lose the other - GelatiCruiser

  2. #2
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,224
    Sorry, I didn't mean to.

  3. #3
    Pro Thread Skimmer
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    21,845
    OK, who broke my finger tip?! Oh yeah, it was me! Damned thing hurts!
    Self appointed President of the "Pro-gear shift indicator movement".

  4. #4
    Terrain Sculptor
    Reputation: Trail Ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    OK, who broke my finger tip?! Oh yeah, it was me! Damned thing hurts!
    Nope. Not going to ask... not going to ask... not going to ask...
    Quote Originally Posted by Trail Ninja's Son
    You may be happy to hear that my dad has kicked cancer's ass. Now he's looking for whoever sent it.

  5. #5
    Pro Thread Skimmer
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    21,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Trail Ninja View Post
    Nope. Not going to ask... not going to ask... not going to ask...
    Ha ha ha! It's not my middle finger like in your avatar. It's my pointer, aka, my braking finger.

    It was a work related injury but since I'm self employed, tough luck.

    My medical advice to myself is a few slugs of whiskey to make it "all better".
    Self appointed President of the "Pro-gear shift indicator movement".

  6. #6
    ****** to the ski hills
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,826
    ooops so that's what that cord did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    http://thewoodgallery.blogspot.ca/

  7. #7
    Terrain Sculptor
    Reputation: Trail Ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Ha ha ha! It's not my middle finger like in your avatar. It's my pointer, aka, my braking finger.

    It was a work related injury but since I'm self employed, tough luck.

    My medical advice to myself is a few slugs of whiskey to make it "all better".
    Better than the advice I usually get from my doctor. Either "Suck it up, Princess" or "Walk it off". M.A.S.H doctors don't have much sympathy for minor ailments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trail Ninja's Son
    You may be happy to hear that my dad has kicked cancer's ass. Now he's looking for whoever sent it.

  8. #8
    ****** to the ski hills
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    OK, who broke my finger tip?! Oh yeah, it was me! Damned thing hurts!
    quite putting it in places it doesn't belong in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    http://thewoodgallery.blogspot.ca/

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Brewtality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,521

    Ok, who broke the interwebs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Ha ha ha! It's not my middle finger like in your avatar. It's my pointer, aka, my braking finger.

    It was a work related injury but since I'm self employed, tough luck.
    Awe come awn now. Just be honest.
    It was a freak masturbation accident, wasn't it?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits

Similar Threads

  1. Broke my $h!t
    By Roland45s in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-22-2013, 11:26 AM
  2. Your Other Interwebs
    By Dion in forum Off Camber (off topic)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 07:24 AM
  3. Broke something already...
    By JasonG1977 in forum Cannondale
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-31-2012, 06:29 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-26-2011, 02:41 PM
  5. I'm too broke
    By Small Wave Dave in forum Shocks and Suspension
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 02:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •