Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
    No Stranger to danger....
    Quote Originally Posted by ambassadorhawg View Post
    It's been a crazy day with all the rep system blabber. let's get back to business...

Tone's:

1) Highest elevation and location in Australia?
    2) Lowest land elevation and location?
    3) Largest lake?
    4) If you were supplying a personal guided tour to some visitors to your area, what are 5 places/things you would show them?

Thanks!
    LOL, What the fcuk is this Hawg? sale of the century or who wants to be a millionaire?

We have some big mother lakes here, but none in sydney where i live.

5 places in AUS to visit.

1.Great Barrier reef for sure
    2.Kape york for sure, rugged n wild there, its the top tip of AUS, amazing fishing and rugged beauty
    3.Central Aus, the red dirt country, raw and lethal
    4.Sydney harbour, best harbour on the planet, not just cause i live here, its actually been voted that many times
    5.Kakadu, Magic and beautiful, real dreamtime land

its hard to select 5 because like your country there are so many places of wonder and awe.

cheers brother, im loving your questions, youd love oz mate.
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

sock puppet
    'Evening bro
    I was wondering if you know of some good anti-internetbutthurt creme that actually works. For those that are really hurting.
    Signature

I <3 dirt
    Tones I saw you mention you liked watching American TV shows....what are some of your past and present favorites?
    WHY ARE YOU YELLING??!1

Sup
    is this yours Tone's ?

Sj
    I am slow therefore I am

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Tones, what exactly do you do for a living?? I'm assuming something in the fishing industry?

Quote Originally Posted by zkid09 View Post
    Tones, what exactly do you do for a living?? I'm assuming something in the fishing industry?
    Mate i take people lure fishing on sydney harbour for a living these days.
    Fish for Yellowtail kings all the way down to bream an tiny artificials,hardbodies, plastics, poppers.
    In the winter i look after a few nice properties landscapes n gardens as the first part of my working life i was a horticulturist.
    At 18 i went to study an advanced diploma of horticulture, at the same time i linked in landscaping, studied and worked as a hort till i finished my tickets.
    I carried on working as a hort untill i was about 30.
    in those years i fished and dived every weekend and afternoon i could and took a few clients out as well.
    So in the summer now, i have two private hort jobs that i do to suppliment my income, and take a few clients out a week for 6-8 hour sessions, its a great lifestyle n wouldnt change it for anything.
    cheers brother, thanks for askin mate, if your ever in sydney give me a yell, i'll look after you

I dd what you see there.
    you don't have an egg collection in your closet... do you?

ie; Deadly snakes hatch from Australian toddler
    2002 Cannondale Jekyll 800
    2011 Trek Cronus CX Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by XLNC View Post
    you don't have an egg collection in your closet... do you?

ie; Deadly snakes hatch from Australian toddler
    lol, what sort of eggs, i am a collector of many strange things lol

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Mate i take people lure fishing on sydney harbour for a living these days.
    Fish for Yellowtail kings all the way down to bream an tiny artificials,hardbodies, plastics, poppers.
    In the winter i look after a few nice properties landscapes n gardens as the first part of my working life i was a horticulturist.
    At 18 i went to study an advanced diploma of horticulture, at the same time i linked in landscaping, studied and worked as a hort till i finished my tickets.
    I carried on working as a hort untill i was about 30.
    in those years i fished and dived every weekend and afternoon i could and took a few clients out as well.
    So in the summer now, i have two private hort jobs that i do to suppliment my income, and take a few clients out a week for 6-8 hour sessions, its a great lifestyle n wouldnt change it for anything.
    cheers brother, thanks for askin mate, if your ever in sydney give me a yell, i'll look after you
    That's the life!! I'm 20. Fished with my dad all my life. Met and fished with many "professionals". At the age of 16, Michael iaconelli talked to me about my future and wanted me to consider going through the jr bass masters, working through to be pro. Awesome being that age and treated like a dominant competitor fishing.
    I stopped fishing as much and never followed through. Wish I would have and still have the talent, but hard making a living fishing here.

I saw your a shimano man, as am I!!
    Maybe we can fish together one day!

official eMpTyBRain
    That's the life!! I'm 20. Fished with my dad all my life. Met and fished with many "professionals". At the age of 16, Michael iaconelli talked to me about my future and wanted me to consider going through the jr bass masters, working through to be pro. Awesome being that age and treated like a dominant competitor fishing.
    I stopped fishing as much and never followed through. Wish I would have and still have the talent, but hard making a living fishing here.

One simple question:

Finesse or reaction?
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

Mate you must have been a gun, and you never lose that brother, mate id love to fish with you one day , sounds like we have lots in common, probably pretty similar people.
    I watch a bit of pro bass fishing fro over there, its great stuff and very similar to our pro bream scene, but ours doesnt have the cash or backing as yours, yours is dead set huge.

People are very happy to pay $80- $100 an hour to catch kings or jews on lure here, so a few 6 hour sessions can be pretty rewarding, there are hundreds of business men and punters dying to get out there.
    mate if your ever here its on the house, we will go out n take a few nice kings,
    cheers mate

Dissolved member
    Mate you must have been a gun, and you never lose that brother, mate id love to fish with you one day , sounds like we have lots in common, probably pretty similar people.
    I watch a bit of pro bass fishing fro over there, its great stuff and very similar to our pro bream scene, but ours doesnt have the cash or backing as yours, yours is dead set huge.

People are very happy to pay $80- $100 an hour to catch kings or jews on lure here, so a few 6 hour sessions can be pretty rewarding, there are hundreds of business men and punters dying to get out there.
    mate if your ever here its on the house, we will go out n take a few nice kings,
    cheers mate
    FCUK what am I doing in high tech?

I Ride Bikes
    Why did the rep system get screwed up?
    I like to hug trees at FULL SPEED!

Quote Originally Posted by Mazukea View Post
    Why did the rep system get screwed up?
    Simple,

A lack of forsight, thought, and planning in the first place.

In life if the powers that be create a system that is easy to be exploited, well then it will be every time.

Anything in life to be successful takes serious planning ahead, or you can just fluke it or get lucky, the rep system had neither of these two things.

Do you have any anti-fungal's? My butt is in a right state and I fear it may be encroaching on the old frontal base, if you catch my meaning. At any rate, we both know I can't have this happen so a good strong topical would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
    Id scrap the passion forum all together, its a breeding ground for unicorn milkers, rainbow chasers and candy cotton farters.

I Ride Bikes
    Simple,

A lack of forsight, thought, and planning in the first place.

In life if the powers that be create a system that is easy to be exploited, well then it will be every time.

Anything in life to be successful takes serious planning ahead, or you can just fluke it or get lucky, the rep system had neither of these two things.

you're like a living genius.
    I like to hug trees at FULL SPEED!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by monzie View Post
    Do you have any anti-fungal's? My butt is in a right state and I fear it may be encroaching on the old frontal base, if you catch my meaning. At any rate, we both know I can't have this happen so a good strong topical would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

The green bottle is extra strength. That is the one you want. Sprinkle in your britches before any activity where you might sweat. Provides all day mentholated heaven. Or, so I have been told after suggesting it to others

sock puppet
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikemaya View Post

The green bottle is extra strength. That is the one you want. Sprinkle in your britches before any activity where you might sweat. Provides all day mentholated heaven. Or, so I have been told after suggesting it to others
    Just what I needed. I like menthol. Thank you.

You sure you didn't test it yourself?
    Signature

Maya, thankgod you answered that question lol, thankyou

Ride More, Whine Less
    Tone's serious question today.

When is MTBR going to break free of the funk that it is in? What do we need to do to change it?

mtbr member

Better is this :-

Enjoy!

We need summer to hurry it's ass up and get here so people can get out and on the bike.

Maya, thanks for the heads up. I will use liberally.
    Id scrap the passion forum all together, its a breeding ground for unicorn milkers, rainbow chasers and candy cotton farters.

Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    Tone's serious question today.

When is MTBR going to break free of the funk that it is in? What do we need to do to change it?
    We need a united voice, if it wasnt for the ones on here that voiced theyre unhappiness yesterday, we all would still be on 20 points rep, so the raising of them to make it somewhat fairer to those that put alot in is the first step.

I think in the new year things will start to smooth out a bit, its only fair that the changes of late have caused a bit of drama, change always does, most of us have an emotional investment here, i know i do after getting to know all you great people and make a few friends, some people can say 'its just a website' but in reality its more than that its a real community for some of us and a place of solace and laughs.

Ive had to remind myself today that thats what its all about and just enjoy it for what it is, im sure it will be back to normal real soon, aslong as transperency and communication is shown by the Admin to the members of this place it should be sweet..

sock puppet

Ive had to remind myself today that thats what its all about and just enjoy it for what it is, im sure it will be back to normal real soon, aslong as transperency and communication is shown by the Admin to the members of this place it should be sweet..
    'Zactly bro. That's it. Don't be too serious. You are more handsome when laid back.
    Signature

Ride More, Whine Less
    Tone's as sometimes happens, you have good stuff to say

Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast