• 12-09-2012
    Dion
    Off Camber Imaginary Group ride and Camp Out...
    ...full reports from the imaginary group ride and camp out we had this weekend.

    Certain people brought marijuana brownies and Nicole changed her hair color 28 times in the creek.
  • 12-09-2012
    Boyonadyke
    Nicole grew back her mustache over the weekend too.
  • 12-09-2012
    Tone's
    Gee sharing that tent with Nicole and cyclelicious was hard work, im warn out, and has anybody seen singlesprocket?
    he was meant to share the tent but went missing.....
    And what were all those Canadian guys doing nude in that tent together all weekend, led by osokolo?
  • 12-09-2012
    Mazukea
    I heard the petting zoo outside 'hawg's' tent was a big hit. he must be worn out.
  • 12-09-2012
    Tone's
    Muzz went for a walk with a sheep and never came back..
    Dion was pulling out 90foot high trees and holding them over his head while doing ticks on his BMX.
    Highdelll was being a cranky bastard all weekend after getting into a punch up with Monz for mentioning his sister lol
    Az bought his gay peach bike to provide the laughs.
    Monogod was accidently hit over the head with a big stick and thrown into the lake after trying to tell me how to put up my tent.
    Hawg entertained everybody with penis origami all weekend..
  • 12-09-2012
    singlesprocket
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Gee sharing that tent with Nicole and cyclelicious was hard work, im warn out, and has anybody seen singlesprocket?
    he was meant to share the tent but went missing.....
    And what were all those Canadian guys doing nude in that tent together all weekend, led by osokolo?

    now there's some butt hurt :D
  • 12-09-2012
    shekky
    who threw the can of insect repellant into the campfire at 2:30AM?
  • 12-09-2012
    NateHawk
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by shekky View Post
    who threw the can of insect repellant into the campfire at 2:30AM?

    sorry, guys. had a little too much homebrew and got rowdy
  • 12-09-2012
    shekky
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by NateHawk View Post
    sorry, guys. had a little too much homebrew and got rowdy

    you should have woke me up before hand and i would have thrown in some road flares and magnesium...
  • 12-09-2012
    Flyin_W
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by shekky View Post
    who threw the can of insect repellant into the campfire at 2:30AM?

    Cannot lie - it was I. :eek:
    Did it to break up the mud wrestling that started after the 2nd keg blew.
    Couldn't tolerate Tone's pig-like squealing, as Saul relentlessly augered him into the dirt.
    Might have had a chance too, had he not tried to share a tent with two gnarly-hawt MTB chicks...
    :D :skep:
  • 12-09-2012
    Dion
    A herd of zombies followed Natehawk to the site. We had to fight them off with mountain lion knives.
  • 12-09-2012
    shekky
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    A herd of zombies followed Natehawk to the site. We had to fight them off with mountain lion knives.

    good thing all the bug repellant was still burning in the campfire so you could see 'em...
  • 12-09-2012
    NateHawk
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by shekky View Post
    good thing all the bug repellant was still burning in the campfire so you could see 'em...

    Yeah but the last thing you want are flaming zombies
  • 12-09-2012
    Wishful Tomcat
    Maybe it was all the booze but Tone's doing his impersonation of the Geico Gecko was hilarious!
  • 12-09-2012
    NateHawk
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Trail6 View Post
    Maybe it was all the booze but Tone's doing his impersonation of the Geico Gecko was hilarious!

    I am not sure that was an impersonation
  • 12-09-2012
    random walk
  • 12-09-2012
    shekky
    i tried to tell you guys that THERE ARE NO TRAILS UNDERWATER but nobody would listen. must've been nate's home brew that made you all so hard headed...
  • 12-09-2012
    NicoleB
    yeah....never drink strange shyt out of a mason jar. Tone's dont even act like you'd survive a night in a tent with Cycle and I. She IS a DHer afterall ;)
  • 12-09-2012
    cyclelicious
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Gee sharing that tent with Nicole and cyclelicious was hard work, im warn out, and has anybody seen singlesprocket?
    he was meant to share the tent but went missing.....
    And what were all those Canadian guys doing nude in that tent together all weekend, led by osokolo?

    Like a typical Gemini, Tonesy talked all night long... and as a fellow true Gemini, I encouraged him :D Later, we went to look for singlesprocket and found him in the woods building a boner log jump. We invited everyone to huck it. :thumbsup:
  • 12-09-2012
    NicoleB
    fine by me. put that man to work!
  • 12-09-2012
    Spinning Lizard
    Sorry I could not make it. After trying all day to figure out what tires to use I lost my map of the forest and got lost. I ended up doing a solo ride, but kept hearing baaaaa, baaaaa, baaaaa and took off when I heard that banjo.
  • 12-09-2012
    XLNC
    I managed to drop the bike in the parking lot and broke several bones before it even started.....
  • 12-09-2012
    Hang 21
    I hope everyone enjoyed the coffee. We were out of filters, so I had to use the underwear I'd had on all week.
  • 12-09-2012
    NateHawk
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Hang 21 View Post
    I hope everyone enjoyed the coffee. We were out of filters, so I had to use the underwear I'd had on all week.

    I thought that was Kopi Luwak
  • 12-09-2012
    Hang 21
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by NateHawk View Post
    I thought that was Kopi Luwak

    No, it was Poopi Azkrak. :thumbsup: