Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 246
  1. #126
    El Gato Malo
    Reputation: Wishful Tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,372
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    The second annual imaginary OC camping trip is just around the corner.
    DJ, any chance of getting a few of the So2 girls to join in? I have my favorites already picked.

  2. #127
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,817
    Sounds almost like a OC-version of Burning Man. Never been there myself.

  3. #128
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,884
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Yes this camp out was nothing but shenanigans, marshmallows, pot filled brownies and raccoons.
    Don't forget the blue angels







































    Name:  blueangel.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  5.6 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    http://thewoodgallery.blogspot.ca/

  4. #129
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    25,315
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishful Tomcat View Post
    DJ, any chance of getting a few of the So2 girls to join in? I have my favorites already picked.
    I'll see if I can pull some strings.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Off Camber Imaginary Group ride and Camp Out...-image.jpg  

    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)
    ************^^^^¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpcBpSsj1A

  5. #130
    El Gato Malo
    Reputation: Wishful Tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,372
    ^^^Please do!

  6. #131
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    25,315
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishful Tomcat View Post
    ^^^Please do!
    How are your replies ending up on this page when you are actually replying to the last post on the next page.
    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)
    ************^^^^¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpcBpSsj1A

  7. #132
    El Gato Malo
    Reputation: Wishful Tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,372
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    How are your replies ending up on this page when you are actually replying to the last post on the next page.
    No comprendo, señor! This is the last post on the next page.

  8. #133
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    25,315
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishful Tomcat View Post
    No comprendo, señor! This is the last post on the next page.
    There are 6 pages to this thread and this post is 3/4 the way down page 5. When you actually responded to my photo post of the string butt which is the very last post in this thread on page 6.
    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)
    ************^^^^¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpcBpSsj1A

  9. #134
    El Gato Malo
    Reputation: Wishful Tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,372
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    There are 6 pages to this thread and this post is 3/4 the way down page 5. When you actually responded to my photo post of the string butt which is the very last post in this thread on page 6.
    All looks good to me, this post should the last post #134 by my count. You're using an iphone aren't you? Maybe it has something to do with the page display?

  10. #135
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    25,315
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishful Tomcat View Post
    All looks good to me, this post should the last post #134 by my count. You're using an iphone aren't you? Maybe it has something to do with the page display?
    I'm on my iPad and all these posts are 3/4 down page 5. There's still an entire long page 6 and the last post on there is the butt photo. I'm confused!
    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)
    ************^^^^¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpcBpSsj1A

  11. #136
    El Gato Malo
    Reputation: Wishful Tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,372
    Confused too, just post the butt photo again and we'll forget this ever happend.

  12. #137
    emo member
    Reputation: Cornfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,754
    Strings?? I don't see any strings.

    DJ, up at the top right hand of the page , click on 'Display' and choose 'linear Mode'. It's right next to 'Thread Tools' and 'Search Thread".

  13. #138
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    25,315
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfield View Post
    Strings?? I don't see any strings.

    DJ, up at the top right hand of the page , click on 'Display' and choose 'linear Mode'. It's right next to 'Thread Tools' and 'Search Thread".
    Man you guys crack me up. Corn I did that and it fixed it, for a minute there I was in the Twilight Zone. More than normal.
    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)
    ************^^^^¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpcBpSsj1A

  14. #139
    El Gato Malo
    Reputation: Wishful Tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,372
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Man you guys crack me up. Corn I did that and it fixed it, for a minute there I was in the Twilight Zone. More than normal.
    So you're not going to post the butt photo again?

  15. #140
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    25,315
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishful Tomcat View Post
    So you're not going to post the butt photo again?
    Alright!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Off Camber Imaginary Group ride and Camp Out...-image.jpg  

    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)
    ************^^^^¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpcBpSsj1A

  16. #141
    El Gato Malo
    Reputation: Wishful Tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,372
    Not quite what I expected, I'll be over at So2 if you need me.

  17. #142
    emo member
    Reputation: Cornfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,754
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishful Tomcat View Post
    So you're not going to post the butt photo again?
    That little wheel on your mouse, spin it forward till you get back up the page...geez

  18. #143
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    25,315
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishful Tomcat View Post
    Not quite what I expected, I'll be over at So2 if you need me.
    Yeah don't leave TC this thread can produce if you beg enough.
    From the camping trip.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Off Camber Imaginary Group ride and Camp Out...-image.jpg  

    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)
    ************^^^^¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpcBpSsj1A

  19. #144
    El Gato Malo
    Reputation: Wishful Tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,372
    That'll do fine DJ, that'll do fine!

  20. #145
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,884
    well she has just caught one.


    Name:  fishinggirl.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  7.6 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    http://thewoodgallery.blogspot.ca/

  21. #146
    heaven help me
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,741
    ^^Nice fish.

  22. #147
    Afric Pepperbird
    Reputation: dirt farmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Sorry to derail.... but whatever happened to Dion, who started this thread? He always seemed like an upstanding young fellow.

  23. #148
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    25,315
    Quote Originally Posted by dirt farmer View Post
    Sorry to derail.... but whatever happened to Dion, who started this thread? He always seemed like an upstanding young fellow.
    Not real sure I know he veered off from the OC due to school obligations and time restraints. But he still posted in General and other areas. But you had me curious so I stalked his profile and he hasn't posted anywhere on mtbr for 8 months. Hope all is well as you said quite an upstanding young fellow.
    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)
    ************^^^^¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpcBpSsj1A

  24. #149
    heaven help me
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,741
    ^^ The last time I saw that much dark meat was last Thanksgiving.

  25. #150
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    25,315
    Quote Originally Posted by norton55 View Post
    ^^ The last time I saw that much dark meat was last Thanksgiving.
    "NORTON"

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u6D-oBK6EIg
    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)
    ************^^^^¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpcBpSsj1A

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •