Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 151
  1. #51
    Trail Prospector
    Reputation: Flyin_W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,849
    Hey, who ate all the brownies?
    The best is the one you want to ride most often..

  2. #52
    Front Range, Colorado
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    21,217

    Sure it's all fun and games til someone gets hurt...

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyin_W View Post
    Hey, who ate all the brownies?
    I showed up late after doing a night ride. Came strolling into camp at about midnight. All I saw was peeps strewn about all of em passed out. I rambled over to the picnic table and was looking for some grub to replenish after the ride. Not much left to be found but a few chicken bones. I worked on them a little bit. Still not satisfied I wandered over to someone's pick up truck. I assume it was Tones as it had a bumber sticker with two pink kangaroo's humping eachother.

    I started digging through the cab looking for any type of food item. Lifted up a blanket to find a whole untouched pan of Brownies. Holy Shiite I said to myself "the holy Grail". It wasn't much longer than a half hour and I completely polished off the pan. The last thing I remember was the sounds of squealing pigs coming from one of the tents. I apparently passed out after that. I awoke the next day to see David C. crawling out of that tent. His baggie bike shorts were all bloody in the back. Not long after that I witnessed Nicky coming out with some kind of leather belt and a protruding pink contraption flopping about it.

    I managed to get on my bike and hightailed it out of there. As I was leaving I heard AZ yelling "DJ don't ya want some pancakes". I responded with "no thanks I'm trying to cut back" and off I went. Not sure of what happened before I got there or after I left. All I know is I've been extremely hungry since the brownie incident.
    Last edited by DIRTJUNKIE; 12-10-2012 at 10:53 PM.
    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^Rock Garden
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpcBpSsj1A

  3. #53
    I build my own.
    Reputation: Trail Ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Troll View Post
    Has anyone seen Ninja?
    I was there. Not my fault if you didn't see me.


    Name:  Image1.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  35.1 KB
    I have a device that can access the total knowledge of man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and argue with strangers.

  4. #54
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    544
    ...Donkey-Show at the 24-7 Wedding-Chapel... couldn't fall asleep so I siped some of my knobbies....

  5. #55
    Retired User
    Reputation: wbmason55's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    874
    Epic ride indeed, a special thanks to Trail Ninja for cutting 50 miles of new trails the day before. It was a little weird how every time we stopped for a breather, Dion jumped off and did pushups, and I was impressed by AZ's ability to post to MTBR whilst riding. Marpilli doled out mad rep.

    It was a good idea to subcontract the after-ride refreshments to the Beer Forum heavy hitters - as expected, they delivered. Everything cooked on the campfire was wrapped in bacon (the veggie folks ate dried food in plastic wrappers.) It wasn't until Tone's pulled up the German quadruple-amputee porn vids on his iPhone that I knew it was time to call it a night.

    There were no narwhal sightings.

  6. #56
    FloridaKeys Fishing Guide
    Reputation: OscarW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,822
    ^ You're sure about the Narwal sightings??
    Current ride(s) 2011 Santa Cruz Blur LT

  7. #57
    the half breed devil
    Reputation: shekky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,290
    Quote Originally Posted by OscarW View Post
    ^ You're sure about the Narwal sightings??
    yeah, what in the hell is that stank?

  8. #58
    Afric Pepperbird
    Reputation: dirt farmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,601
    Who the fukc pierced my nipples?????????!!!!!!!!

  9. #59
    official eMpTyBRain
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,020
    Oh, I'm quite sure there was some sword fighting here in the campground the other night.
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

  10. #60
    FloridaKeys Fishing Guide
    Reputation: OscarW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,822
    Quote Originally Posted by dirt farmer View Post
    Who the fukc pierced my nipples?????????!!!!!!!!
    Nicole...
    Current ride(s) 2011 Santa Cruz Blur LT

  11. #61
    FloridaKeys Fishing Guide
    Reputation: OscarW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,822
    Quote Originally Posted by shekky View Post
    yeah, what in the hell is that stank?
    Sorry, I farted from all the beans, onions and bacon....
    Current ride(s) 2011 Santa Cruz Blur LT

  12. #62
    re member
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,430
    Did you guys see that chick on the horse? Dayum!
    Rocktoberfest 2014 edit here
    Rocktoberfest 2014 clips here

  13. #63
    the half breed devil
    Reputation: shekky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,290
    Quote Originally Posted by net wurker View Post
    Did you guys see that chick on the horse? Dayum!
    it wasn't this girl, was it?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  14. #64
    re member
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,430
    Pretty sure that's not her. This chick was super fine, and I didn't get the impression she wanted to reach up her horse's heiny like that.



    Speaking of that.

    What is going on there?



    Some kind of 'teach yourself how to be a veterinarian on the Internet' home kit kind of deal?
    Rocktoberfest 2014 edit here
    Rocktoberfest 2014 clips here

  15. #65
    the half breed devil
    Reputation: shekky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,290
    Quote Originally Posted by net wurker View Post
    Pretty sure that's not her. This chick was super fine, and I didn't get the impression she wanted to reach up her horse's heiny like that.



    Speaking of that.

    What is going on there?



    Some kind of 'teach yourself how to be a veterinarian on the Internet' home kit kind of deal?
    see those big green balls on the table there?

  16. #66
    re member
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,430
    Yeah?
    Rocktoberfest 2014 edit here
    Rocktoberfest 2014 clips here

  17. #67
    official eMpTyBRain
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,020
    I hope she used some lube before going in.
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

  18. #68
    No Stranger to danger....
    Reputation: Tone's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,530
    Quote Originally Posted by wbmason55 View Post
    Epic ride indeed, a special thanks to Trail Ninja for cutting 50 miles of new trails the day before. It was a little weird how every time we stopped for a breather, Dion jumped off and did pushups, and I was impressed by AZ's ability to post to MTBR whilst riding. Marpilli doled out mad rep.

    It was a good idea to subcontract the after-ride refreshments to the Beer Forum heavy hitters - as expected, they delivered. Everything cooked on the campfire was wrapped in bacon (the veggie folks ate dried food in plastic wrappers.) It wasn't until Tone's pulled up the German quadruple-amputee porn vids on his iPhone that I knew it was time to call it a night.

    There were no narwhal sightings.
    HOLD ON, those german amputee videos were voted best quadruple-amputee new releases in the international porn awards, your a hard man to please, i bet you likes the pregnant mega lactating ones that were shown earlier in the night....
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

  19. #69
    official eMpTyBRain
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,020
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    HOLD ON, those german amputee videos were voted best quadruple-amputee new releases in the international porn awards, your a hard man to please, i bet you likes the pregnant mega lactating ones that were shown earlier in the night....
    I got your back on this one mate..

    Guys, leave poor Tone's alone. They do things just little different on the Underside.
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

  20. #70
    the half breed devil
    Reputation: shekky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,290
    Quote Originally Posted by ambassadorhawg View Post
    I got your back on this one mate..

    Guys, leave poor Tone's alone. They do things just little different on the Underside.
    that's why it's called "the underside'...

  21. #71
    official eMpTyBRain
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,020
    Quote Originally Posted by shekky View Post
    that's why it's called "the underside'...
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

  22. #72
    the half breed devil
    Reputation: shekky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,290
    Quote Originally Posted by net wurker View Post
    Yeah?
    do i have to explain this?

  23. #73
    re member
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,430
    I guess so...I'm just not getting it.
    Rocktoberfest 2014 edit here
    Rocktoberfest 2014 clips here

  24. #74
    the half breed devil
    Reputation: shekky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,290
    Quote Originally Posted by net wurker View Post
    I guess so...I'm just not getting it.
    oh dear...i was afraid of this...some things that we talk about around the campfire aren't repeated in public...

  25. #75
    rho
    rho is online now
    Captain Pinchflat
    Reputation: rho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,633
    Im just pissed I missed the brownies.

    durn it.

    Sent by smoke signal.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •