REALLY?

New Forks (Psyclone build)

I would have liked the White Bros, but this was all I could find w/ canti mounts. They are alloy and quite light, 1.7 lbs I believe. Anyway, this is the first NEW part I bought for my Psyclone build.

New Forks (Psyclone build)-picture-002.jpg
    DJ, "Because I'm sure the world need's more dudes stalking the woods stoned out of their mind carrying a deadly weapon."

REALLY?
    Why post it in off camber? egghead
    Because most of the folks I talk to and like are in this particular forum. Why, what concern of it is of yours? Were you hurt, molested, traumatized, etc some way to my thread...lighten up bro, life is good, and short, enjoy it.

Peace. J
    DJ, "Because I'm sure the world need's more dudes stalking the woods stoned out of their mind carrying a deadly weapon."

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Good afternoon! Thought I'd bring it to anyone's attention who's interested in Psyclones that I just posted my 20" frame on ebay. This is a shameless plug, btw, as it's my bike. If I've offended anyone, please feel free to delete my post. Thanks!

REALLY?
    Sweet frame, I have the same exact one in an 18".

Sweep the leg!
    You ever take it off any sweet jumps?
    Authorities speculate that speed may have been a factor. They are also holding gravity and inertia for questioning.

REALLY?
    Nah, thats what the older dinged up Richter SS is for...

Actually, I'm retired, I did all that jump bmx stuff growing up - got tired of killing myself, I dont jump anything much higher than twice the size of a curb anymore (or mabie 1 or 2 feet).

~ B A D A S S ~
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgothro View Post
    I would have liked the White Bros, but this was all I could find w/ canti mounts. They are alloy and quite light, 1.7 lbs I believe. Anyway, this is the first NEW part I bought for my Psyclone build.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 002.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	108.9 KB 
ID:	687020
    Thats one ugly ass fork, all these new 2 straight untapered carbon tubes forks just looks like ****. and your putting that on a classic? wtf.

You want either a curved steel 400a-c fork or a cromoto. I have a cromoto 425 with chopped canti studs on my GT and I can post some pics of it a bit later if you want to see. It looks clean at least. Its a bit too long to look really nice but the HT angle is 72 degrees and its impossible to go steeper without it being instant suicide.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by iheartbicycles View Post
    Specialized sucks ass.

Weird huh?
    jeffgothro:

Very nice build on the Psyclone. ?? What are the tires on it in the picture?

Cheers!
    And don't do the burrito jump... Francois

REALLY?
    Those are Michelin Wildgrippers.

Oh I have'nt started the build yet, not till I get the fork on anyway, the parts in the photo is stuff that either came on the bike or stuff I had laying around.

Here is a "just brought the bike home a half hour ago" photo.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    Most...Boring...Build...Thread...EVAR!

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.