Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: my name is john

mtbr member

my name is john

Hey cyclists,
    My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are thick legged, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day pedaling stupid @ss bikes. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any *****? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than skateboarding down a public staircase.
    Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “pedal my stupid bike around”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; **** was SO cash). You should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

addicted to chunk
    Goin' for the red or what?

Sounds like you need to get laid LOL. (with a girl)....
    Riding.....

AZ
    banned
    C'mon, let it out, its okay, you can tell us, no shame. Did your priest touch you?

bust a move
    John

You seem a bit angry???
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Falling down is part of LIFE…Getting back up is LIVING…

banned
    Oct 2012
    A Tyler Hamilton fanboi.

re member
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS View Post
    C'mon, let it out, its okay, you can tell us, no shame. Did your priest touch you?
    __________________________________________________ __
    Rocktoberfest 2014 edit here
    Rocktoberfest 2014 clips here

banned
    John, your mom called, wants you to get off the internet, she's trying to call home.

I build my own.
    Are you OK Eric?
    I have a device that can access the total knowledge of man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and argue with strangers.

AZ
    banned
    Our trolls are getting weak. An influx of pinkbike refugees me thinks.

mtbr member
    8 replies.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaseSpace168 View Post
    Hey cyclists,
    My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are thick legged, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day pedaling stupid @ss bikes. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any *****? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than skateboarding down a public staircase.
    Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “pedal my stupid bike around”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; **** was SO cash). You should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
    John, meet Eric.

My name is Eric, and the Earth has orbited the Sun 26 times since I have been born. I live in N. Phoenix, 7th ave and greenway about a mile from Shaw Butte. I used to race ABA BMX when i was 13, but got too tall. I bought a mountain bike 2 years ago and i now have an addiction that occupies much of my thought. I work as a tech for a non-medical laboratory, before that I worked in the firearms industry, and before that i was an Army Infantryman(11B,04-08). By night I am a professional karaoke singer/ pool shark...jk. Other than MTBing i like to play the vidya games, educate myself about things that i find interesting(zoology, ecology engineering, materials production). Once something interests me i research it until i have at least a satisfactory understanding of it. Im not much for alcohol, but i like brown ales. Moose Drool is my current favorite. No kids, not married..........ladies

Bikes
    stock '08 ReignX2, that is about to get a new fork and brakes. Also a currently unrideable Giant revel. I also have access to a Giant talon 29er. (Im not a giant loyalist)
    Fortunately my dad is nice enough to let me take his Fuel EX8 for a spin every now and then.

Im a kinda shy quiet guy, I have not met any forum members. However, I want to ride some more gnarly trails and I ought to meet some riding partners. Im a tall guy who usually wear a gray and green fox jersey, with a desert camo camel back. Im down for all types of riding from XC to DH. I climb at pretty leisurely pace and try to descend as fast as the trail allows. I drive an isuzu rodeo that can fit 2 bikes in the back, if slightly stacked on top of each other. I have absolutely no opposition to the occasional flag, sedona, or sunrise trip.
    It's OK to be yourself in here. We're a friendly group...

EDIT: I just looked at your profile and it shows the following...

Last Activity: 3 Minutes Ago
    Current Activity: Modifying Post my name is john
    What'cha changing???
    Contact information: http://about.me/marpilli

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    8 replies.
    All attention is not good attention, fyi

AZ
    banned
    8 replies.

Yeah, its a slow day.

check your six
    OP's favorite veggie...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by sodak06 View Post
    OP's favorite veggie...
    This is me and my girl:

None of you can get women like this or afford Grey Goose vodka, because you spend all your time and money on those dumb bikes

thread crapper
    Feb 2008
    That's a good thing for me. I'm not a fan of walking, talking STDs. Fake tan, fake boobs, fake personality, but I guess I should quit busting on you and talk about the girl too.

check your six
    meh... nevermind...
    Last edited by sodak; 12-11-2012 at 03:10 PM.
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Nice try "John," but I've seen this before.

A little more info on your "girlfriend" and "you." Sorry you died in 2007, Paulie...

Some info about this photo:
    In mid-2007 an image of a typical Guido and his bleached and faux-tanned girlfriend and its accompanying text was spammed relentlessly on /b/ and after a period during which it was considered a forced meme, it took on a life of its own, with posters changing and mutating the contents to cover a wide variety of subjects, from anime to religion to chemistry.
    The young man pictured turned out to be Paulie Carbone, who died July 10th 2007 in a street racing accident in New Jersey. The image appears to have been appropriated by a troll who happened upon Carbone's memorial myspace page.
    A copy of the text that has been spammed numerous times since 2007:

Hey F*****s,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid a$$ pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any *****? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; **** was SO cash). You are all ******* who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my b*tch
    You really do need to get some...

re member
    Dude, you have awesome eyebrows.

Is that from training them, or were you just born with it?
    Rocktoberfest 2014 edit here
    Rocktoberfest 2014 clips here

I build my own.
    8 replies.
    The thread "nevermind" got 23 replies. You're not doing that great.
    I have a device that can access the total knowledge of man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and argue with strangers.

I build my own.
    Quote Originally Posted by wahday View Post

You mean this knob couldn't even think up his own troll post? That's freakin' hilarious!

mtbr member
    This is me and my girl:

None of you can get women like this or afford Grey Goose vodka, because you spend all your time and money on those dumb bikes
    ^.. jersey shore redux .. what else ya got? the oc is a tough place to do stand-up..finish your set strong cuz beer:30 is about to start.
    always face the herd

usually cranky
    biking without a seat makes me grouchy too

Retired User

A little more info on your "girlfriend" and "you." Sorry you died in 2007, Paulie...

Quote:
    In mid-2007 an image of a typical Guido and his bleached and faux-tanned girlfriend and its accompanying text was spammed relentlessly on /b/ and after a period during which it was considered a forced meme, it took on a life of its own, with posters changing and mutating the contents to cover a wide variety of subjects, from anime to religion to chemistry.
    The young man pictured turned out to be Paulie Carbone, who died July 10th 2007 in a street racing accident in New Jersey. The image appears to have been appropriated by a troll who happened upon Carbone's memorial myspace page.

Quote:
    Hey F*****s,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid a$$ pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any *****? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; **** was SO cash). You are all ******* who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my b*tch
    /weak sauce thread. There are good troll threads and then there is this.

mtbr member
    nice try "john," but i've seen this before.

A little more info on your "girlfriend" and "you." sorry you died in 2007, paulie...

lol.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast