Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 98
  1. #1
    Axe
    Axe is offline
    Custom User Title
    Reputation: Axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,982

    It is midnight and I want some crunchy bacon.

    And there is nothing in refrigerator.

    It is midnight and I want some crunchy bacon.-bacon.jpg

  2. #2
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,059
    Time for a midnight bacon run!
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,211
    Me too. But I want my bacon in ice cream.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: SIX36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    32

    Re: It is midnight and I want some crunchy bacon.


  5. #5
    because GIANT
    Reputation: 127.0.0.1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,877
    I have a pulse, therefore want some bacon.

  6. #6
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,957
    I had turkey bacon for lunch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    http://thewoodgallery.blogspot.ca/

  7. #7
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    26,596
    Could this be the second coming of the great bacon thread.

    Bacon Thread?
    Progress: Just because we have always done it that way is no reason to keep doing it that way.

  8. #8
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,957
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Could this be the second coming of the great bacon thread.

    Bacon Thread?
    that was so last year
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    http://thewoodgallery.blogspot.ca/

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,211
    Well, there can really never be enough bacon threads.

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,146
    Quote Originally Posted by deke505 View Post
    that was so last year
    This one is more recent:

    Bikes & Bacon

  11. #11
    No unpermitted erections
    Reputation: Finch Platte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    12,760
    Bacon backwards is no cab. Guess you'll have to drive yourselves.

  12. #12
    Axe
    Axe is offline
    Custom User Title
    Reputation: Axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,982
    There is no such thing as backwards bacon.

    It is midnight and I want some crunchy bacon.-giant-pile-bacon.jpg

  13. #13
    Axe
    Axe is offline
    Custom User Title
    Reputation: Axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,982
    It is midnight and I want some crunchy bacon.-1399806627786.jpg

  14. #14
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    There is no such thing as backwards bacon.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Giant-Pile-of-Bacon.jpg 
Views:	535 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	913592
    Yum, bacon tower
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  15. #15
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,957
    you know theoretically we can turn this is in to the so2 thread with both our favs.............................................. .....................................



    Name:  baconbra.jpg
Views: 469
Size:  6.8 KB

    bacon and girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    http://thewoodgallery.blogspot.ca/

  16. #16
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,957
    Quote Originally Posted by norton55 View Post
    I think about bacon more than I think about sex.
    now you can think of both at the same time


    Name:  baconunderwear.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  6.5 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    http://thewoodgallery.blogspot.ca/

  17. #17
    heaven help me
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,763
    I think about bacon more than I think about sex.

  18. #18
    occ member
    Reputation: Cornfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,450
    Anybody try bacon jerky? Could be kept as emergency bacon.


  19. #19
    Super Clyde
    Reputation: askibum02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    818

    It is midnight and I want some crunchy bacon.

    Thank you for helping me decide what to have for breakfast in the morning.
    I wouldn't **** you, you're my favorite turd.

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,146
    breakfast, snack, second breakfast, pre-lunch snack, lunch, after lunch snack, linner, pre-dinner snack, dinner, after dinner snack, any time snack, all night long snack, and crack of dawn snack....are served!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails It is midnight and I want some crunchy bacon.-bacon.jpg  


  21. #21
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    26,596
    Yum Bacon!
    Suddenly Bacon has become even more mouth watering. ^^^^ Hawg & deke.
    But I like mine cooked crispy""
    Progress: Just because we have always done it that way is no reason to keep doing it that way.

  22. #22
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,146
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Yum Bacon!
    Suddenly Bacon has become even more mouth watering. ^^^^ Hawg & deke.
    But I like mine cooked crispy""
    Well if we post a cooked and crispy hottie covered with cooked and crispy bacon, your appetite might change.

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,146
    bacon beer!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails It is midnight and I want some crunchy bacon.-bac.jpg  


  24. #24
    heaven help me
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,763
    Quote Originally Posted by deke505 View Post
    now you can think of both at the same time


    Name:  baconunderwear.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  6.5 KB
    Bless you for posting that.

  25. #25
    Axe
    Axe is offline
    Custom User Title
    Reputation: Axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,982
    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    Yum, bacon tower
    It is midnight and I want some crunchy bacon.-picgifs-doctor-who-0163993.jpg

  26. #26
    Axe
    Axe is offline
    Custom User Title
    Reputation: Axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,982
    Quote Originally Posted by norton55 View Post
    I think about bacon more than I think about sex.
    I think about bacon during sex.

  27. #27
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,211
    I never would have thought there could be such a thing as bad bacon news, but today I read some bad bacon news:

    Deadly pig virus drives pork prices to a 30-year high - Salon.com

  28. #28
    Axe
    Axe is offline
    Custom User Title
    Reputation: Axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,982
    Epidemic diarrhea virus driving bacon prices to an all time high.



  29. #29
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,059
    Axe, did you get bacon tonight?
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  30. #30
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow Danger View Post
    I never would have thought there could be such a thing as bad bacon news, but today I read some bad bacon news:

    Deadly pig virus drives pork prices to a 30-year high - Salon.com
    Well hell. We've got a real problem on our hands now.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  31. #31
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    Well hell. We've got a real problem on our hands now.
    If anything can bring this country together, it's bacon.

    BTW, I want to solve all the world's problems by air-dropping bacon and porn across the Mid-East.

  32. #32
    Broken Hipster
    Reputation: Barman1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    766
    Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Epidemic diarrhea virus driving bacon prices to an all time high.


    I can live with that...


    But not without bacon.

  33. #33
    No unpermitted erections
    Reputation: Finch Platte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    12,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picgifs-doctor-who-0163993.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	913643
    Could also be saying "bacon."

  34. #34
    9 lives
    Reputation: cyclelicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    10,418
    A pig in China with no hind legs learning to walk on only his front legs

    Name:  article-1322567179813-0EF5457A00000578-403228_466x310.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  26.9 KB

    Reminds me :

    A drifter walks down a country road and sees a pig with a wooden leg in the front yard of a farmhouse. Curiosity gets the best of him and he takes his hat off and knocks on the door. When the farmer answers he says his greetings and asks about the pig with the wooden leg out front.

    "That pig? Why that is a hell of a pig. One night our barn was on fire and that pig broke into my house and woke me up in time to save all of my animals and most of the barn." said the farmer.

    "So he lost his leg in the fire?" asked the drifter.

    "No, no it's not like that. You see another time a robber broke into our house and my son was tied up and almost killed. But the pig disarmed the robber and held him down until the police came."

    "So was he shot or something during the robbery." The drifter asked again.

    "Nope." the farmer said, a little annoyed "This pig is too smart for that. Hell, I was having a heart attack one time and the pig gave me my pills just in time and managed to call 911 for help!"

    "So what happened to his leg?" The drifter asked impatiently.

    "Well sir, you don't eat a good pig like that all at once."



    ....he's probably bacon by now if this pig is really from China
    F*ck Cancer

    Eat your veggies

  35. #35
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    Axe, did you get bacon tonight?
    Should asked him if he was makin' bacon instead.

  36. #36
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Should asked him if he was makin' bacon instead.
    Lol, That is the only question that matters.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  37. #37
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow Danger View Post
    If anything can bring this country together, it's bacon.

    BTW, I want to solve all the world's problems by air-dropping bacon and porn across the Mid-East.
    Be careful, SD, you might only inflame Mid East tensions since Jews and Muslims don't dig da pig. Porn should help though. However I imagine a bacon drop could help the Ukranians and Russians get along.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  38. #38
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    26,596
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclelicious View Post
    A pig in China with no hind legs learning to walk on only his front legs

    Name:  article-1322567179813-0EF5457A00000578-403228_466x310.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  26.9 KB

    Reminds me :

    A drifter walks down a country road and sees a pig with a wooden leg in the front yard of a farmhouse. Curiosity gets the best of him and he takes his hat off and knocks on the door. When the farmer answers he says his greetings and asks about the pig with the wooden leg out front.

    "That pig? Why that is a hell of a pig. One night our barn was on fire and that pig broke into my house and woke me up in time to save all of my animals and most of the barn." said the farmer.

    "So he lost his leg in the fire?" asked the drifter.

    "No, no it's not like that. You see another time a robber broke into our house and my son was tied up and almost killed. But the pig disarmed the robber and held him down until the police came."

    "So was he shot or something during the robbery." The drifter asked again.

    "Nope." the farmer said, a little annoyed "This pig is too smart for that. Hell, I was having a heart attack one time and the pig gave me my pills just in time and managed to call 911 for help!"

    "So what happened to his leg?" The drifter asked impatiently.

    "Well sir, you don't eat a good pig like that all at once."



    ....he's probably bacon by now if this pig is really from China
    Hilarious! Judy
    Progress: Just because we have always done it that way is no reason to keep doing it that way.

  39. #39
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    Be careful, SD, you might only inflame Mid East tensions since Jews and Muslims don't dig da pig. Porn should help though. However I imagine a bacon drop could help the Ukranians and Russians get along.
    actually I think there is a pig farm in Israel already.

    On Israel?s Only Jewish-Run Pig Farm, It?s The Swine That Bring Home the Bacon ? Forward.com

    as for porn NSFW


    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    http://thewoodgallery.blogspot.ca/

  40. #40
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,059
    Quote Originally Posted by deke505 View Post
    Well I'll be...

    You learn something new every day. Cool story.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  41. #41
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    Be careful, SD, you might only inflame Mid East tensions since Jews and Muslims don't dig da pig. Porn should help though. However I imagine a bacon drop could help the Ukranians and Russians get along.
    That's the point, Mookie. My theory is that people are waring with each other for so long over there only because they've never had the pleasure of bacon. Once you eat bacon with someone, you start to see all the things you share in common.

  42. #42
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow Danger View Post
    That's the point, Mookie. My theory is that people are waring with each other for so long over there only because they've never had the pleasure of bacon. Once you eat bacon with someone, you start to see all the things you share in common.
    I see now. Yes, brilliant. Come together as one over bacon. Might be risky but worth a try.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  43. #43
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,211
    When you don't have porn and bacon in your life, the only thing left is war.

  44. #44
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow Danger View Post
    When you don't have porn and bacon in your life, the only thing left is war.
    I'd like to see that repeated in diplomatic circles. Or maybe a bumper sticker for the hippies. Combined with the Coexist sticker and you got a powerful message
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  45. #45
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    26,596
    She likes bacon..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails It is midnight and I want some crunchy bacon.-image.jpg  

    Progress: Just because we have always done it that way is no reason to keep doing it that way.

  46. #46
    Axe
    Axe is offline
    Custom User Title
    Reputation: Axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,982

    It is midnight and I want some crunchy bacon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Should asked him if he was makin' bacon instead.
    Yes

  47. #47
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Yes
    Good answer.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  48. #48
    Axe
    Axe is offline
    Custom User Title
    Reputation: Axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,982

    It is midnight and I want some crunchy bacon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slow Danger View Post
    When you don't have porn and bacon in your life, the only thing left is war.
    Does not explain Ukraine, they got plenty of both.

  49. #49
    heaven help me
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,763
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    She likes bacon..
    Those are Christmas Hams.

    btw........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrrsIOIXTyE

  50. #50
    El Gato Malo
    Reputation: Wishful Tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow Danger View Post
    That's the point, Mookie. My theory is that people are waring with each other for so long over there only because they've never had the pleasure of porn. Once you watch porn with someone, you start to see all the things you share in common.
    fify

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Crunchy front hub
    By Daf in forum Wheels and Tires
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-12-2014, 12:53 PM
  2. SRAM XX Drivetrain Problem - Crunchy Sound
    By dontheclysdale in forum Drivetrain - shifters, derailleurs, cranks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-14-2014, 03:17 PM
  3. XX cassette creaky/crunchy sound?
    By avblur in forum Drivetrain - shifters, derailleurs, cranks
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-28-2013, 06:07 PM
  4. Cheetos - Puffs vs. Crunchy?
    By dirt farmer in forum Off Camber (off topic)
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-28-2013, 04:47 PM
  5. Crunchy Snow at the Moon
    By motoman465 in forum Pennsylvania
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 03:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •