Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 91
  1. #1
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    26,277

    M.T.B.R. World Record......

    Obsession …Dude enough is enough.

    ^^This thread is coming up on it's one year anniversary on thursday. That's only four day's away. Could it be an all time record for most replys in one year. Right now it's at exactly 18000 reply's. I have purposely not posted in it since it's beginning, so all of you that frequent this thread are to be congratulated. So by thursday let's see what the count end's up to be.
    ---------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)
    ************^^^^¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpcBpSsj1A

  2. #2
    Gor'n Ridin'!
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,084
    I've had nothing whatsoever to do with that thread since day one

  3. #3
    PRETENDURO
    Reputation: Leopold Porkstacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,225
    I’ve never even clicked on the thread before. The title lead me to believe it was something I might not understand.
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given Brewtality too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

  4. #4
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    26,277
    ---------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)
    ************^^^^¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpcBpSsj1A

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Brewtality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,660

    M.T.B.R. World Record......

    You pu$$ies.
    I have posted a couple hundred times in that thread, mostly early on in its infancy. Not so much in the past six months.
    Its all ****s and Giggles until somebody Giggles and ****s

  6. #6
    I Ride Bikes
    Reputation: Mazukea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,729
    I dont' ever post in there. I swear. I'm not lying. I chopped down the cherry tree with George Washington.
    I like to hug trees at FULL SPEED!
    INSTAGRAM -> hawaii808MTB
    FACEBOOK -> Big Island Mountain Biking

  7. #7
    9 lives
    Reputation: cyclelicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    10,318
    I'm obsessed with Obsession... Dude Enough Is Enough
    It's one of my many passions...really
    F*ck Cancer

    Eat your veggies

  8. #8
    Rogue Exterminator
    Reputation: kjlued's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,956
    I don't think I have posted in it but if I did, it was long ago and I unsubscribed.
    Just stick it in granny and start grinding.

  9. #9
    El Gato Malo
    Reputation: Wishful Tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,372
    What is this thread you are talking about?

  10. #10
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,944
    Never heard of it
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    http://thewoodgallery.blogspot.ca/

  11. #11
    occ member
    Reputation: Cornfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,363

  12. #12
    Gor'n Ridin'!
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,084
    Also, who's this new guy, "DIRTJUNKIE"??? Never heard of him either??? I hope he understands the way we roll here...

  13. #13
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    26,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Also, who's this new guy, "DIRTJUNKIE"??? Never heard of him either??? I hope he understands the way we roll here...
    I'm starting to catch on, but could ya cut a new guy some slack.
    ---------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)
    ************^^^^¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpcBpSsj1A

  14. #14
    Gor'n Ridin'!
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,084
    Well, I suppose...

  15. #15
    I Tried Them ALL... Moderator
    Reputation: Cayenne_Pepa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,899
    Word Association? Nah, that's what craft beer is for....
    "The ONLY person who needs to race.....is the entrant"

  16. #16
    Gor'n Ridin'!
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,084
    How many craft beers does it take to slur your words for word association games? The world may never know.

  17. #17
    9 lives
    Reputation: cyclelicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    10,318
    two beers
    F*ck Cancer

    Eat your veggies

  18. #18
    El Gato Malo
    Reputation: Wishful Tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,372
    At the next OC camping trip, in order to honor DirtJunkie, there is going to be a dramatic reading of all the posts in Obsession..... Dude enough is enough.

  19. #19
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    26,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishful Tomcat View Post
    At the next OC camping trip, in order to honor DirtJunkie, there is going to be a dramatic reading of all the posts in Obsession..... Dude enough is enough.
    That's going to be one long ass night. And I'll inform the Raccoons so they can join in.
    ---------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)
    ************^^^^¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpcBpSsj1A

  20. #20
    Gor'n Ridin'!
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,084
    DJ, can I call you "DirtyJunk" out loud at the next camp out? Who's gonna beer bong and shot-gun beers with me at the next meeting?

  21. #21
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    26,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    DJ, can I call you "DirtyJunk" out loud at the next camp out? Who's gonna beer bong and shot-gun beers with me at the next meeting?
    Hey my junk is clean but I will allow it as long as you allow the raccoons to join us at the camp fire. Maybe we can get them to eat some brownies and do a beer bong or two. What better entertainment than to watch some raccoons wasted out of their mind.
    ---------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)
    ************^^^^¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpcBpSsj1A

  22. #22
    Gor'n Ridin'!
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,084
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Bey my junk is clean but I will allow it as long as you allow the raccoons to join us at the camp fire. Maybe we can get them to eat some brownies and do a beer bong or two. What better entertainment than to watch some raccoons wasted out of their mind.
    Absa-fargin-loot-lee!

    Things to look forward to at the next camp out:

    *auction for Nicole's worn out cycling shorts
    *partying with raccoon party animals
    *name calling
    *beer bonging and shot-gunning
    *having the entire "Obsession" thread recited to DJ
    *BBQ'd bacon treats
    *feasting on some of the tasty looking home recipes other members have shared
    *trail riding extremely hung over the next morning with triple vision
    *enjoying a Bloody Mary the next morning in an attempt to get through it all

    That's all I can think of at the moment. Feel free to add to the list.

  23. #23
    El Gato Malo
    Reputation: Wishful Tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,372
    No snipe hunting this year?

  24. #24
    Gor'n Ridin'!
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,084
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishful Tomcat View Post
    No snipe hunting this year?
    Heck yes, why not?

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Settertude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,090
    Now I get it. I get it now.
    I understand. Comprende'

  26. #26
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Absa-fargin-loot-lee!

    Things to look forward to at the next camp out:

    *auction for Nicole's worn out cycling shorts
    *partying with raccoon party animals
    *name calling
    *beer bonging and shot-gunning
    *having the entire "Obsession" thread recited to DJ
    *BBQ'd bacon treats
    *feasting on some of the tasty looking home recipes other members have shared
    *trail riding extremely hung over the next morning with triple vision
    *enjoying a Bloody Mary the next morning in an attempt to get through it all

    That's all I can think of at the moment. Feel free to add to the list.
    What no turtles
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    http://thewoodgallery.blogspot.ca/

  27. #27
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    26,277
    What no do it yourself classes on how to install "Rim Tape".
    ---------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)
    ************^^^^¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpcBpSsj1A

  28. #28
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    26,277
    Or how to recognise and properly extract from your wang a penis eating fish.
    ---------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)
    ************^^^^¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpcBpSsj1A

  29. #29
    Gor'n Ridin'!
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,084
    I'm not making the rules here guys, those were things off the top of my head. I'm leaving it up you to fill in the blanks...and there's many blanks to fill.

  30. #30
    Gor'n Ridin'!
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,084
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    I'm not making the rules here guys, those were things off the top of my head. I'm leaving it up you to fill in the blanks...and there's many blanks to fill.
    Of course turtles and penis fish and rim tape jobs and volunteering to go to Mars and...

  31. #31
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Settertude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,090
    Rules imply a need for order. You would likely never consider throwing a brick thru yonder window unless a sign was posted saying "do not throw brick thru window".
    I'm afraid of heights so a 26'r fits me to a T.

  32. #32
    Gor'n Ridin'!
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,084
    Quote Originally Posted by Settertude View Post
    Rules imply a need for order. You would likely never consider throwing a brick thru yonder window unless a sign was posted saying "do not throw brick thru window".
    I didn't attach a note to the bricks I threw through a total strangers windows last week. Why would I have done that? Note gonna attach anything again tonight either because I really don't have anything to say to them. Heck, I don't even know them! They are "total strangers" to me.

  33. #33
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Settertude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,090
    Jean-Luc would cite the prime.
    I'm afraid of heights so a 26'r fits me to a T.

  34. #34
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    26,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    I didn't attach a note to the bricks I threw through a total strangers windows last week. Why would I have done that? Note gonna attach anything again tonight either because I really don't have anything to say to them. Heck, I don't even know them! They are "total strangers" to me.
    Is it legal to use threw and through directly next to eachother in the same sentence.
    ---------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)
    ************^^^^¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpcBpSsj1A

  35. #35
    Gor'n Ridin'!
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,084
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Is it legal to use threw and through directly next to eachother in the same sentence.

    ...only in Off Camber. Yet another reason to exist within it's boundaries.

    Here's another one for ya: I see sea weed on the beach.

  36. #36
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Settertude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,090
    Not illegal, but 'tossed' might read more easily.
    :-)
    I'm afraid of heights so a 26'r fits me to a T.

  37. #37
    Gor'n Ridin'!
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,084
    Quote Originally Posted by Settertude View Post
    Not illegal, but 'tossed' might read more easily.
    :-)
    That's how I would have said it outside of Off Camber.

  38. #38
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Settertude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,090
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    That's how I would have said it outside of Off Camber.
    U just gave me a great idea.
    As he slowly fades into a hint of shadow afforded him.
    I'm afraid of heights so a 26'r fits me to a T.

  39. #39
    Gor'n Ridin'!
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,084
    Quote Originally Posted by Settertude View Post
    U just gave me a great idea.
    As he slowly fades into a hint of shadow afforded him.
    You're welcome...and please stop saying "Word."

  40. #40
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Settertude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,090
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    You're welcome...and please stop saying "Word."
    The young folks say it all the time. Just interjecting some cool talk lingo, man. Far out doesn't work anymore.
    I'm afraid of heights so a 26'r fits me to a T.

  41. #41
    Gor'n Ridin'!
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,084
    Quote Originally Posted by Settertude View Post
    The young folks say it all the time. Just interjecting some cool talk lingo, man. Far out doesn't work anymore.
    It does with me and the old goats that live here in OC.
    Far out.

    I'm totally kidding by the way. In fact "Word." reminds me of my younger days hanging out with some of my friends.

  42. #42
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Settertude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,090
    I thought it was new like "all up in my grill" or something like that.
    My dogs understand me, anyway.
    I'm afraid of heights so a 26'r fits me to a T.

  43. #43
    Gor'n Ridin'!
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,084
    Quote Originally Posted by Settertude View Post
    I thought it was new like "all up in my grill" or something like that.
    My dogs understand me, anyway.
    You have some funky influences, man.

  44. #44
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Settertude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,090
    Klingons are galactic bikers.
    I'm afraid of heights so a 26'r fits me to a T.

  45. #45
    Gor'n Ridin'!
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,084
    Klingons are now stuck to my panties

  46. #46
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Settertude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,090
    Qapla!
    I'm afraid of heights so a 26'r fits me to a T.

  47. #47
    Gor'n Ridin'!
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,084
    Q'onoS

  48. #48
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Settertude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,090
    Barrel of blood wine post ride with plenty of gagh for protein.
    I'm afraid of heights so a 26'r fits me to a T.

  49. #49
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Brewtality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,660

    M.T.B.R. World Record......

    ¿Que?
    Its all ****s and Giggles until somebody Giggles and ****s

  50. #50
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Settertude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,090
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewtality View Post
    ¿Que?
    Aliens.
    I'm afraid of heights so a 26'r fits me to a T.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. A new world record by Selle Italia
    By sfer1 in forum Weight Weenies
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-21-2012, 07:02 AM
  2. World record skibike jump!
    By Deweydude in forum Downhill - Freeride
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 08:16 AM
  3. Teen biker breaks world record for longest manual
    By Logover in forum North & South Carolina
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-28-2011, 10:03 AM
  4. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 02:04 PM
  5. World record TT car driver likes his 29er
    By bonesetter2004 in forum 29er Bikes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 08:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •