Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 457
  1. #1
    Hi There!
    Reputation: thegweed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    568

    Little things that bug you...

    People who talk on their cellphone while ordering food or in a store checkout line.

    Couples who make out with each other while in a checkout line.
    NTFTC

  2. #2
    Rep Power: Potatoe
    Reputation: BigRingGrinder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,546
    People all up in my business while im in a checkout line...
    "Bigring, that's deep. ...Well, I suspect it is. I didn't read it."

  3. #3
    sympathy for society
    Reputation: sodak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,311
    Humans
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

  4. #4
    Rep Power: Potatoe
    Reputation: BigRingGrinder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,546
    I like your sig sodak. Heard an awesome variation of that yesterday.

    Excuses are stories we tell ourselves to make it ok not to try.


    And yes.... humans.
    "Bigring, that's deep. ...Well, I suspect it is. I didn't read it."

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bigkat273's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    443
    Parents who blame me for their kids crappy grades despite the fact that said children put forth no effort in class and parents put forth no effort at home to help their children succeed.
    Last edited by bigkat273; 03-15-2014 at 08:23 AM.
    Here is the thing about equality, everyone's equal when they're dead. - Gavroche, Les MisÚrables

  6. #6
    O.C.C. member
    Reputation: Cornfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,552
    Flies,gnats,no-see-ums,chiggers...

  7. #7
    High Desert MTBer
    Reputation: rockerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,265
    People who can't be bothered to take their carts back to the cart home at the store, and leave 'em in the lot all over the place...

    Trendy architects who build **** that's not fit for purpose...

    Stage hands who don't wash before coming to work...
    It's all Here. Now.

  8. #8
    Hi There!
    Reputation: thegweed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    568
    Quote Originally Posted by rockerc View Post
    People who can't be bothered to take their carts back to the cart home at the store, and leave 'em in the lot all over the place...
    People who leave their cart right in the line and walk away.
    NTFTC

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Wishful Tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,857
    Cheap UK kitchens

  10. #10
    Front Range, Colorado
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    15,954
    Just plain rude people, if you've got an attitude you better not show it to me. If I'm not working and I see someone treat someone that is working attitude that doesn't deserve it. I'll voice my opinion and embarrass the prick every time. Some take advantage of people that are working and are rude to them knowing they can't say anything for fear of being fired. But what's to stop someone that's not working witnessing a prick treating someone like crap for doing their job. I say step it up if you see this happening and back the employee up. 2 cents given.
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^^^^Rock Garden

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation: theMeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,278
    people who think they're better, smarter, more important or more entitled.

    dingleberries
    "Tortured by mental illness" ~monogod

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: djork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,544
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Just plain rude people, if you've got an attitude you better not show it to me. If I'm not working and I see someone treat someone that is working attitude that doesn't deserve it. I'll voice my opinion and embarrass the prick every time. Some take advantage of people that are working and are rude to them knowing they can't say anything for fear of being fired. But what's to stop someone that's not working witnessing a prick treating someone like crap for doing their job. I say stuep it up if you see this happening and back the employee up. 2 cents given.
    I wish I could do that. I hate that ****. People who do that, their life must really suck if they have to put someone down to make themselves feel important and big.

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation: djork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,544
    Forgot to add...tailgaters and people driving like they are late for something. Not my problem they didn't plan ahead.

  14. #14
    Front Range, Colorado
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    15,954
    Quote Originally Posted by djork View Post
    Forgot to add...tailgaters and people driving like they are late for something. Not my problem they didn't plan ahead.
    Which reminds me of a huge pet peeve of mine. People that are merging "on" to a freeway and think it's up to the person that's already on the freeway to adjust his or her speed to let you on. It's up the the person coming on to adjust speed and merge in without interrupting the flow of traffic. What pisses me off are the ones that can't quite get the merging thing and finally get on only to come up along side of you and give you a look like it was your fault because you didn't slow down to let them in. If any of you are one of those people you can officially kiss my ass. (Y)
    Last edited by DIRTJUNKIE; 03-15-2014 at 11:19 AM.
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^^^^Rock Garden

  15. #15
    Meatbomb
    Reputation: Phillbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,795
    smokers

  16. #16
    FBI tested, NSA approved!
    Reputation: Forster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    823
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    smokers
    +2. I have smokers who insist on coming to my office fresh from the smoke break who get "hurt" when I make them "air out" before I'll answer their questions or let them in my office. I can't seem to find that "right" in the constitution but it has been explained to me several times by various smokers who don't accept my counter proposal to drink a beer in their office spilling on their furniture and clothes.

    Strong dislike for folks who let their dogs chase cars or bikes.

    Goathead thorns

    Bike thieves

    People who cut you off in traffic when you have the right of way (happened at an intersection yesterday)
    The most expensive bike in the world is still cheaper than the cheapest open heart surgery.

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Slow Danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,230
    People who text or talk on the phone while driving. I don't know how many minutes per day I lose to these fools. But I'm also one of those curmudgeons who believe cell phones/electronic gadgets have ruined people, so I guess that's my real pet peeve.
    You're so cute internet tough guy. Noogie...Noogie...Noogie.

  18. #18
    sympathy for society
    Reputation: sodak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,311
    People who are "offended" by things and feel society should change ways to suit their needs, wants & desires.
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Slow Danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,230
    Quote Originally Posted by sodak View Post
    People who are "offended" by things and feel society should change ways to suit their needs, wants & desires.
    You don't get offended by anything? Really?

    Edit: I see what you did there. I'm feeling slower-brained than normal today. Coffee not yet kicked in.
    You're so cute internet tough guy. Noogie...Noogie...Noogie.

  20. #20
    Meatbomb
    Reputation: Phillbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,795
    People who do not get up to speed when entering the highway. Go with the flow peeps.

  21. #21
    Super Clyde
    Reputation: askibum02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    651

    Little things that bug you...

    People that don't move over to an empty left lane when you are trying to merge on the highway.


    Sent from my iPad while drinking the kool aid.
    I wouldn't **** you, you're my favorite turd.

  22. #22
    Front Range, Colorado
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    15,954
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Which reminds me of a huge pet peeve of mine. People that are merging "on" to a freeway and think it's up to the person that's already on the freeway to adjust his or her speed to let you on. It's up the the person coming on to adjust speed and merge in without interrupting the flow of traffic. What pisses me off are the ones that can't quite get the merging thing and finally get on only to come up along side of you and give you a look like it was your fault because you didn't slow down to let them in. If any of you are one of those people you can officially kiss my ass. (Y)




    Quote Originally Posted by askibum02 View Post
    People that don't move over to an empty left lane when you are trying to merge on the highway.


    Sent from my iPad while drinking the kool aid.
    Ha,ha I knew there would be a few of you out there. Bastards!
    --------- __o
    ------- _`\<,_
    ------ (*)/ (*)
    ************^^^^^^^^^Rock Garden

  23. #23
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,664
    Most of the traffic peeves get me as well, bonus points for a cell phone pressed against ear.

    Just the other day I experienced a variation of this while standing in the self checkout line at the grocery store. Some douche was yaking away on the phone while a line was forming behind him. He was barely making any progress as he was having a lively, friendly and apparently important conversation with somebody on the other end. Finally I tapped him on the shoulder and asked him to please hurry up. Thankfully he started moving although the phone conversation never ended. In the meantime another spot opened up and I finally got out of there.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  24. #24
    The White Jeff W
    Reputation: jeffw-13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,524
    Winter
    Mud
    Horses
    No moss...

  25. #25
    Rep Power: 35,956
    Reputation: Mazukea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,692
    Drivers who don't use their right turn signal when making a right turn. Is it really that hard to flip the handle up?
    I like to hug trees at FULL SPEED!

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Things Fitting Perfectly Into Other Things...
    By CHUM in forum Off Camber (off topic)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-23-2014, 05:54 PM
  2. One of these things is not like the other...
    By El Caballo in forum Brake Time
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 05:44 AM
  3. Things to look out for?
    By Hutch3637 in forum GPS, HRM and Bike Computer
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-09-2012, 09:22 PM
  4. 2 things about tim F.....
    By SHIVER ME TIMBERS in forum Downhill - Freeride
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-02-2012, 07:56 AM
  5. All Things WTB
    By moonter in forum Vintage, Retro, Classic
    Replies: 167
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 02:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •